Did Ron Wyatt really find the Ark of the Covenant?

WatchmanOnTheWall

As I said, this is an SDA scam.

You have no proof of that and no proof of that exists. In fact the SDA church do not have an official position on his claim to have found the Ark of the Covenant and leave it up to each individual SDA to make up there own mind. Some SDA's do some don't. You make a lot of assumptions based on very little information.

WatchmanOnTheWall

You have no proof that Wyatt found the ark and no proof of that exists.

I never said there was. The name of the thread makes that clear but on the balance of probabilities and circumstantial evidence it is much more likely he did. Ron Wyatt was well know for his humility and honesty and it has never been proved that he ever told a lie. In fact this one claim that he found the Ark of the covenant only caused him to be ridiculed. Also Ron never made a penny from any of his discoveries and funded all of his own hundred plus trips himself from his day job as an anaesthetist. For further viewing; Ron Wyatt in interview:

Ron Wyatt Biblical Discoveries Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8ZD...nzRFs&index=28

Ron Wyatt Biblical Discoveries Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at1MNi3XS58

WatchmanOnTheWall

Want to buy a bridge?

That means nothing, you have no proof against anything Ron claimed or the artefacts he did find. Ron Wyatt was well know for his humility and honesty and it has never been proved that he ever told a lie. In fact this one claim that he found the Ark of the covenant only caused him to be ridiculed. Also Ron never made a penny from any of his discoveries and funded all of his own hundred plus trips himself from his day job as an anaesthetist. For further viewing; Ron Wyatt in interview:

Ron Wyatt Biblical Discoveries Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8ZD...nzRFs&index=28

Ron Wyatt Biblical Discoveries Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at1MNi3XS58

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That means nothing, you have no proof against anything Ron claimed or the artefact he did find.

I found a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow and you have no proof that I didn't. Unfortunately a leprechaun tricked me out of getting it but I know where it is I swear.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I found a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow and you have no proof that I didn't. Unfortunately a leprechaun tricked me out of getting it but I know where it is I swear.

You don't have a video of you and others digging for a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow but there is a video of Ron with others digging by the Garden tomb Golgotha escarpment. Your analogy is another example of your poor reasoning skills.

chair

The fact is this film proves Ron dug by the Garden tomb Golgotha escarpment, which proves the IAA lied and contradicts the GTA and you have no reasonable explanation for any of this while I do:

I have explained reasonably and repeatedly, but you are not paying any attention.
The GTA says that Ron Wyatt did dig there. They also said he didn't find the Ark. IAA says he didn't have a license to dig.

Everything makes sense, if you identify the correct liar in this story.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I have explained reasonably and repeatedly, but you are not paying any attention.
The GTA says that Ron Wyatt did dig there. They also said he didn't find the Ark. IAA says he didn't have a license to dig.

Everything makes sense, if you identify the correct liar in this story.

Then do you agree the IAA lied? If not then why wasn't Ron stopped, prosecuted or locked up like everyone else who breaks these very strict laws?

Where is you REASONABLE explanation now?

chair

Then do you agree the IAA lied? If not then why wasn't Ron stopped, prosecuted or locked up like everyone else who breaks these very strict laws?

Where is you REASONABLE explanation now?

Stop being such a dern fool.
IAA did not lie. Ron Wyatt did.
He wasn't locked up because the IAA doesn't have infinite policing resources. They don't succeed to " locked up like everyone else who breaks these very strict laws"

What is so difficult?

WatchmanOnTheWall

Stop being such a dern fool.
IAA did not lie. Ron Wyatt did.
He wasn't locked up because the IAA doesn't have infinite policing resources. They don't succeed to " locked up like everyone else who breaks these very strict laws"

What is so difficult?

What's so difficult is that is totally impossible. As I showed you they lock up anyone who so much as begins to dig let alone dig with others for months at a time over many years and film it all and admit it and show it on national and international television! You are mental if you think the IAA aren't bare faced lying.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...the-Covenant&p=5191338&viewfull=1#post5191338

Last edited:

chair

This discussion is going around in circles. And you keep deflecting it to the question of whether the IAA is lying. But the question isn't whether the IAA is lying. The question is whether Ron Wyatt actually found what he claimed to find. (Don't jump on me again, and pretend that I admitted that the IAA is lying. I didn't and I don't. It is simply not the point).

Ron Wyatt claimed to find a whole list of archaeological things. You can find a list of these on his Wikiipedia page. Professional archaeologists did not take him seriously. Here is a Christian site that claims he was a charlatan- and has evidence to show this.

You believe that circumstantial evidence indicates that he did indeed find the Ark. You have your own ideas about what constitutes evidence, especially when you really want to believe something (Preferably a non-standard belief.) I've run into your "logic" on the calendar issue as well.

You strike me as a fairly intelligent person, so I have this constant expectation that you will demonstrate some common sense. And I am constantly disappointed. Either that, or you like playing these games with anonymous people on the internet.