Did Jesus Defeat Sin, Death and the Devil?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You are a disgrace to the blood of Christ, teaching that sinners Christ died for still wind up lost in their sins! You deny Christ is a Saviour from sin!
You are a disgrace to the blood of Christ, teaching that sinners Christ died for still wind up lost in their sins! You deny Christ is a Saviour from sin!

Robert Pate

Banned
Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;4829475 said:
Did the chr-stian hero defeat “sin?” Well considering that crime throughout the world is at an all-time high that would be a no.

Did the chr-stian hero defeat death? Well considering that 105 people die every minute that would have to be a no as well.

Did the chr-stian hero defeat the devil? I am not able to provide statistics on that one, because chr-stianity created the devil, and it only exists in their own imaginations. I guess it doesn’t really matter if an imaginary character defeated another imaginary character.

So because people commit crimes every day; and because people die every; and because there is no such thing as a devil, the answer to all three is no.

Because of the victorious work of Christ God has made Jesus both Lord and Christ, Acts 2:36.

God sees ALL THINGS in Christ. Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity, Romans 5:18.

Now that I have told you these things, you are without an excuse.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;4829475 said:
Did the chr-stian hero defeat “sin?” Well considering that crime throughout the world is at an all-time high that would be a no.

Did the chr-stian hero defeat death? Well considering that 105 people die every minute that would have to be a no as well.

Did the chr-stian hero defeat the devil? I am not able to provide statistics on that one, because chr-stianity created the devil, and it only exists in their own imaginations. I guess it doesn’t really matter if an imaginary character defeated another imaginary character.

So because people commit crimes every day; and because people die every; and because there is no such thing as a devil, the answer to all three is no.

Not too well versed in the scriptures are you?