Denominations

meshak

BANNED
Banned
none ever does because they are so indoctrinated with man made theology.

i couldnt disagree more, His teachings were for all believers

if one had the faith Jesus taught they could, Peter walked on water, yes he sank but he still walked and he was not Jesus, but he believed.

the bible says many times the world is full of evil. this world is not our goal its the other world.

You are breath of fresh air, young man:)

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
none ever does because they are so indoctrinated with man made theology.

You're including yourself in that, right?

i couldnt disagree more, His teachings were for all believers

So, this passage doesn't mean anything to you?

Then Jesus went out from there and departed to the region of Tyre and Sidon.And behold, a woman of Canaan came from that region and cried out to Him, saying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is severely demon-possessed.”But He answered her not a word. And His disciples came and urged Him, saying, “Send her away, for she cries out after us.”But He answered and said, I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, help me!”But He answered and said, “It is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the little dogs.”And she said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.”Then Jesus answered and said to her, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour. - Matthew 15:21-28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew15:21-28&version=NKJV

if one had the faith Jesus taught they could, Peter walked on water, yes he sank but he still walked and he was not Jesus, but he believed.

So you can walk on water? You can speak to the lame and they will be healed? You can put saliva on a blind man's eyes a few times and his sight will return?

Can you live a perfect sinless life? Can you do the things Christ did?

the bible says many times the world is full of evil.

Of course it is. No one has said otherwise.

this world is not our goal its the other world.

Wrong.

Currently, the only people God is working with is the entire world, to bring them into the Body of Christ, aka Christians. The treasure of Christians is stored up in heaven. However, once the "fullness of the gentiles" has been attained, God will rapture away those who are in the Body of Christ, and then He will return to working with Israel, whose goal is an earthly Kingdom, where the twelve Apostles will rule over the twelve tribes of Israel. Paul is not one of those, and he will not rule over the believers in the Body of Christ, Christ Himself is the head of the Body of Christ.

As Christians, our goal is Heaven.
The goal of Israel is an earthly Kingdom.

Lazy attitude is not Christian spirit.

You should not rely on others to teach you.

That includes yourself, right? You're teaching that no one should rely on other people's teaching? Hypocrite, why should we learn from you?

jaybird

You're including yourself in that, right?
of course

So, this passage doesn't mean anything to you?

Then Jesus went out from there and departed to the region of Tyre and Sidon.And behold, a woman of Canaan came from that region and cried out to Him, saying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is severely demon-possessed.”But He answered her not a word. And His disciples came and urged Him, saying, “Send her away, for she cries out after us.”But He answered and said, I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, help me!”But He answered and said, “It is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the little dogs.”And she said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.”Then Jesus answered and said to her, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour. - Matthew 15:21-28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew15:21-28&version=NKJV
Jesus was sent to Israel first then the nations, first does not mean Jews only, the lady from Canaan was not a Jew, Jesus helped her none the less.

Mark 11:17
And He began to teach and say to them, "Is it not written, 'MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL THE NATIONS'? But you have made it a ROBBERS' DEN."

Luke 24:47
and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

So you can walk on water? You can speak to the lame and they will be healed? You can put saliva on a blind man's eyes a few times and his sight will return?

Can you live a perfect sinless life? Can you do the things Christ did?

what i do makes little difference, im just telling you whats in the scripture.

Wrong.

Currently, the only people God is working with is the entire world, to bring them into the Body of Christ, aka Christians. The treasure of Christians is stored up in heaven. However, once the "fullness of the gentiles" has been attained, God will rapture away those who are in the Body of Christ, and then He will return to working with Israel, whose goal is an earthly Kingdom, where the twelve Apostles will rule over the twelve tribes of Israel. Paul is not one of those, and he will not rule over the believers in the Body of Christ, Christ Himself is the head of the Body of Christ.

As Christians, our goal is Heaven.
The goal of Israel is an earthly Kingdom.

heaven is this world? not sure on that one

That includes yourself, right? You're teaching that no one should rely on other people's teaching? Hypocrite, why should we learn from you?
im not teachig anything, i have asked no one to follow me and i never would. Jesus is the example.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
of course

Then are you not a hypocrite who is demanding everyone follows Jesus' teaching if you yourself cannot?

Jesus was sent to Israel first then the nations, first does not mean Jews only,

Please provide Scripture that states or implies that Jesus was sent to any other group of people besides the Jews.

the lady from Canaan was not a Jew, Jesus helped her nonetheless.

Mark 11:17
And He began to teach and say to them, "Is it not written, 'MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL THE NATIONS'? But you have made it a ROBBERS' DEN."

Luke 24:47
and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

Jesus was ONLY sent to the nation of Israel, to prepare them to become ambassadors to the rest of the world.

Did you not see this verse? Notice the red letters:

But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” - Matthew 15:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew15:24&version=NKJV

Jesus was sent only to Israel. He was not sent to any other group of people.

what i do makes little difference, im just telling you whats in the scripture.

You don't even know what's in scripture. If you did, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

heaven is this world? not sure on that one

No, heaven is not this world. Nor is it the new earth in revelation. Heaven is heaven. You know, with golden streets, etc?

im not teachig anything, i have asked no one to follow me and i never would. Jesus is the example.

See what happens when you aren't paying attention to what is being said to whom!

I was speaking to Meshak about her hypocrisy. And you read it and thought I was addressing you, and then responded as if that were the case. Yet I wasn't addressing anything you said, so your response is therefore in error.

This exactly what you do when reading scripture. You read the entire Bible thinking that the entire Bible is written entirely to you, not realizing that it is written to multiple groups of people. You fail to rightly divide the word of God, and your entire response is in error because of that.

jaybird

Then are you not a hypocrite who is demanding everyone follows Jesus' teaching if you yourself cannot?
i havent demanded anything for anyone. however i do believe it can be done

Please provide Scripture that states or implies that Jesus was sent to any other group of people besides the Jews.
p 125

Jesus was ONLY sent to the nation of Israel, to prepare them to become ambassadors to the rest of the world.

Did you not see this verse? Notice the red letters:

But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” - Matthew 15:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew15:24&version=NKJV

Jesus was sent only to Israel. He was not sent to any other group of people.

your making this wayyyyyyy to complicated. lets say for argument sake Jesus was sent only to the Jews. explain what difference it makes. they message to the Jews is the same massage the Jews take to the nations. the message does not change.

You don't even know what's in scripture. If you did, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.
no idea what your talking about on this one

No, heaven is not this world. Nor is it the new earth in revelation. Heaven is heaven. You know, with golden streets, etc?
do sons of the Most High dwell in this world or the heavens? is our goal to become men or sons of the Most High?
again, i think your making this to complicated.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
i havent demanded anything for anyone. however i do believe it can be done

p 125

your making this wayyyyyyy to complicated. lets say for argument sake Jesus was sent only to the Jews. explain what difference it makes. they message to the Jews is the same massage the Jews take to the nations. the message does not change.

no idea what your talking about on this one

do sons of the Most High dwell in this world or the heavens? is our goal to become men or sons of the Most High?
again, i think your making this to complicated.

You are only 18 years old and already mature Christian. You are insightful.