Demonstrating The Holy Spirit

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Jhn 14:25-26
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

oatmeal

According the book of Acts, demonstrating the gift of holy spirit was by speaking in tongues

Acts 2:4

Other records in the book of Acts confirm this.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
According the book of Acts, demonstrating the gift of holy spirit was by speaking in tongues

Acts 2:4

Other records in the book of Acts confirm this.

I said
The gifts of the Spirit were given in the milk understanding before the Holy Spirit ever spoke to a person. When the Holy Spirit starts teaching a person with the verses the milk gifts are done away with.

[1Co 12:7-11
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit [of all]:
8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another [different] kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
31 But earnestly desire the best gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way.

When the Holy Spirit teaches with the verses its time to go into the meat understanding.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[1Co 13:8-11
8 Love never fails. But whether [there are] prophecies, they will fail; whether [there are] tongues, they will cease; whether [there is] knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.