Debateing Is A Sin

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are a knucklehead.

You started a thread that caused a debate. You are a sinner by your own judgment.

You should also really learn how to spell and use English grammar.

I said
lol Its you and glorydaz that are debating not me. I'm just watching to see how far the devil is going to take you into debating. You do make a good example for the OP. If people read the OP and then look at you and glorydaz you have given them an example of WHAT NOT TO BE.

Right Divider

Body part
I said
lol Its you and glorydaz that are debating not me. I'm just watching to see how far the devil is going to take you into debating. You do make a good example for the OP. If people read the OP and then look at you and glorydaz you have given them an example of WHAT NOT TO BE.
At least you are consistent; consistently wrong.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I said
All I seek is to be submissive to the Holy Spirit. He is the one that comes up with all the verses. He is the one that does the convicting. Most people are arguing with Him not me. They don't know that but I do.

Perhaps, though you seem religiously strong...you come off as rather spiritually insecure.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is an oxymoron. One cant be religious without being spiritual.

On the contrary...one's contently internal while the other external, demonstrative.

That's seems to be the distinction you need to focus upon.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

beameup

I said

Jude 1:3
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
(KJV)

1864 epagonizomai (ep-ag-o-nid'-zom-ahee);

from 1909 and 75; to struggle for:

KJV-- earnestly contend foreign

Debate for the Faith

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Debate for the Faith

I said
You don't have to, just turn that over to the Lord.

Rom 12:20-21
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
(NKJ)

Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
28 "bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
29 "To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also. And from him who takes away your cloak, do not withhold your tunic either.
30 "Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back.
31 "And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you preaching Christ out of strife(selfish ambition) and envy, or out of good will(love)?

Phil 1:15-18
15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from good will:
16 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains;
17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.
18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.
(NKJ)

2054 eris (er'-is);

of uncertain affinity; a quarrel, i.e. (by implication) wrangling:

KJV-- contention, debate, strife, variance.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
In the Bible, talents is a form of money.

So born again Christians trade money. So you're a money changer. Got it.

I said
Oh your so young and have so much to learn. Do you see money in any of the verses?? And your using the old testament as your foundation to explain the new testament? Jesus made the old testament obsolete. But it sounds like the devil is using you to pervert the new testament.

[Mat 25:15-16, 20, 22, 28
15 "And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey.
16 "Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. ...
20 "So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.' ...
22 "He also who had received two talents came and said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.' ... 28 'Therefore take the talent from him, and give [it] to him who has ten talents.