Day Star-Morning Star

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
These are Jesus' words.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Correct.

Wick Stick

Squeaky,

This is bad logic. The two quotations are in different books. Moreover, the second quotation is not meant to be a reference to the first.

You have set two unrelated things together, creating a false syllogism.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That is not what I would say. I was asking if you agree with all of Jesus' words. I do.

I said
Your lying again. If you truly did agree with Jesus' Word you would believe that all who ever came before Jesus were thieves and robbers. And if you thought that you wouldn't go back and stand on the old testament.

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

This is bad logic. The two quotations are in different books. Moreover, the second quotation is not meant to be a reference to the first.

You have set two unrelated things together, creating a false syllogism.

I said
They are NOT in different books. They are 7 verses apart from one another.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your lying again. If you truly did agree with Jesus' Word you would believe that all who ever came before Jesus were thieves and robbers. And if you thought that you wouldn't go back and stand on the old testament.

It is Revi'i.

You are making the wrong argument. I say this because Jesus taught more than what you have presented here. Did Jesus make any reference to Scripture? Do you know? I know. He did. You are overly obsessed or fascinated with what you have found here, and I believe that you have believed and presented false doctrine here because of it. Yes, Jesus said that. Now don't make false statements that deny the other things that He has said.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is Revi'i.

You are making the wrong argument. I say this because Jesus taught more than what you have presented here. Did Jesus make any reference to Scripture? Do you know? I know. He did. You are overly obsessed or fascinated with what you have found here, and I believe that you have believed and presented false doctrine here because of it. Yes, Jesus said that. Now don't make false statements that deny the other things that He has said.

I said
Jesus did say a lot. And you pervert and twist it to. Jesus said if one doesn't stay in the new testament doctrine of Christ they don't have the right God. That is you. You don't abide in the doctrine of Christ, the new testament.

[2Jo 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jesus did say a lot. And you pervert and twist it to. Jesus said if one doesn't stay in the new testament doctrine of Christ they don't have the right God. That is you. You don't abide in the doctrine of Christ, the new testament.

9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 12-6. It is morning, day.

2Jo 1:9-11 is true. Jesus did not say this. And what you said is not what John said here.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 12-6. It is morning, day.

2Jo 1:9-11 is true. Jesus did not say this. And what you said is not what John said here.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Yes Jesus said the same thing with different words. And Jesus did send the apostles and Jesus was with the apostles. You have lied so much about Jesus I'm afraid you might be believing your own lies.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yes Jesus said the same thing with different words. And Jesus did send the apostles and Jesus was with the apostles. You have lied so much about Jesus I'm afraid you might be believing your own lies.

Incorrect

You have now accused me of lying about my Master, my Lord, my Savior.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect

You have now accused me of lying about my Master, my Lord, my Savior.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your lying to Jesus when you call Him your savior, and then deny what He tells you to do.

[1Jo 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your lying to Jesus when you call Him your savior, and then deny what He tells you to do.

4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Correct. I do not believe that I am doing this. I do not believe that I am doing so. However, you are correct that we are to obey Jesus. Still, a person may recognize Him as Savior, that He saved them (that He has saved them) independent of their obedience to His words, commandments, commands, His instruction to them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Correct. I do not believe that I am doing this. I do not believe that I am doing so. However, you are correct that we are to obey Jesus. Still, a person may recognize Him as Savior, that He saved them (that He has saved them) independent of their obedience to His words, commandments, commands, His instruction to them.

I said

Well you are a liar.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

Well you are a liar.

You are incorrect. But you have called me a liar or accused me of being a liar.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are incorrect. But you have called me a liar or accused me of being a liar.

I said
God sent Jesus, and Jesus sent Paul and the other apostles. And it is all Gods Word. Like it or not.