Day Star-Morning Star

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Rambling is useless stupid information that no one cares to hear.

I don't understand that.

What I understand is that some people say another person is rambling to accomplish their own or a mean or purpose. I don't know what yours is.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't understand that.

What I understand is that some people say another person is rambling to accomplish their own or a mean or purpose. I don't know what yours is.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
So you did lie when you said good bye

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
So you did lie when you said good bye

I did not.

The question is if a person can say goodbye. Since I did you proved that it was not goodbye by your post. The reason this is true is because you could continue the conversation even when it was done for me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I did not.

The question is if a person can say goodbye. Since I did you proved that it was not goodbye by your post. The reason this is true is because you could continue the conversation even when it was done for me.

I said
lol
Where do you come up with this stupid logic.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your lying again. You just said bye. And your not gone. Your rambling.

I can't prove that I am gone by not posting. Sorry. You need to recognize that when I post and you don't need to anymore you don't have to. When you post I can respond if I want to. If there is nothing in your post to respond to I may choose not to.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I can't prove that I am gone by not posting. Sorry. You need to recognize that when I post and you don't need to anymore you don't have to. When you post I can respond if I want to. If there is nothing in your post to respond to I may choose not to.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I don't know where you get your logic but I hope you didn't pay for it because it is worthless.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I don't know where you get your logic but I hope you didn't pay for it because it is worthless.

I am to whether or not I use logic.

I grew up very logical though not using logic. However, I have taken philosophical logic and logic in computer engineering or computer science.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I grew up very logical though not using logic. However, I have taken philosophical logic and logic in computer engineering or computer science.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your rambling again. Nobody cares I know I don't. Useless information.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This is rambling. Three pages of useless worthless information.
Shalom.
Shalom means peace.
You already know that shalom means peace.
You said
Is that goodbuy
and
lol Shucks
when I said no
I don't know why.
What is rambling?
Shalom.
Jacob
Okay.
Bye.
Shalom.
Jacob
No. No I am not. But I am done. You do not need to prove that I am rambling. I do not even know what rambling is. I heard about it growing up.
I don't understand that.
Shalom.
Jacob
I did not.
I have been posting online for years. I only have this problem with you.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
Jacob
I am sorry I guess you were not asking
Now I am sorry that I said sorry but you seem to be forgiving.
If God has forgiven you it may be because you forgave me.