Day of Rage: An In-Depth Look at How a Mob Stormed the Capitol

marke

Yeah I doubt it'll get any play for most of them, but for those interested, it's quite detailed. Some of the footage I hadn't seen, nor had I seen such a comprehensive layout of how they breached the building that day.

The trolling on the thread trying to distract from the OP is telling. They really don't want to look too closely.
Leftists are impressed with slick leftist propaganda that leaves out facts and details that prove their narratives wrong.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The propagandists who selected the clips to show in this video neglected to show the black-clad anti-fa rioters breaking glass and furniture as the first ones into the building in security footage. Why?
You also neglected to show the black-clad anti-fa rioters breaking glass and furniture as the first ones into the building in security footage. Why? Could it be because none exists?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
s07zTop.png

McCarthy threatens to strip GOP members of committee assignments if they accept an offer from Pelosi to serve on 1/6 commission

What are you afraid of, Qevin?

Gary K

Banned
@annabenedetti

You have a small job in front of you. Refute a 784 page paper published by Congress that documents government involvement in geoengineering since the late 1930s and government involvement in weather warfare after WWII. It lists, and prints, many of the regulations covering weather manipulation of many kinds, as well as further research and experimentation into weather manipulation,and that report was published back in 1978. That's only 50+ years ago.

So refute all that evidence and the laws passed. Refute that government has been funding this for longer than either you or I have been alive.

I know you won't because you can't. You can't prove anything against what I say on the subject because what I'm saying is a matter of public record. So, just continue to mock. All it does is show how small minded you are and how little you can actually combat the truth.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Since you're derailing the thread ffreeloader, back to the topic:

U.S. arrests more than a dozen in Capitol riot, among the most made public in a single day

Members of the Oath Keepers are seen among supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump at the U.S. Capitol during a protest against the certification of the 2020 U.S. presidential election results by the U.S. Congress, in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021. (Jim Bourg/Reuters)

More than a dozen arrests in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot were announced or unsealed Wednesday, revealing charges against alleged supporters of extremist right-wing groups including the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and “boogaloo boys” movement, and individuals accused of attacking the property of news media.

The arrests ranked among the most made public in a single day and came as an alleged Oath Keepers member reached an unexpected plea deal with prosecutors in the largest conspiracy case brought against those accused of obstructing Congress as it met to confirm the 2020 election results.

. . . .

Also in court Wednesday, prosecutors asked to jail a previously charged defendant, now-fired Rocky Mount, Va., police officer Thomas Robertson, saying that since being charged with a co-worker for trespassing at the Capitol, he has acquired 34 guns he stored at a local gun dealership despite a court order that he should not possess firearms while on pretrial release, and that he was found with a partially assembled pipe bomb in a box labeled “Booby Trap.”

“The picture of Senators cowering on the floor with genuine fear on their faces is the most American thing I have seen in my life,” prosecutors said Robertson wrote on Facebook days after the riot, adding, “. . . The only voice these people will now listen to is VIOLENCE.”