Creationists admit "We are losing badly"

Enthusiast

So you are saying your religion is better because you kill people for better reasons than a cartoon depiction of a prophet? How noble. You're right, killing people for being Muslim is a MUCH better reason, isn't it?
It's too bad you have changed the topic so abruptly into a smear campaign because you can't defend your initial point.

Greg Jennings

It's too bad you have changed the topic so abruptly into a smear campaign because you can't defend your initial point.

I didn't realize that pointing out that a Christian terrorist group is alive and well counted as a smear campaign.

And what point did I not address? State it and I'll answer anything you want. Unlike you, who can't be bothered to read a link that shatters his previous worldview of Christianity as the great, noble, nonviolent religion of righteousness while ignoring the murder going on

Enthusiast

I didn't realize that pointing out that a Christian terrorist group is alive and well counted as a smear campaign.

And what point did I not address? State it and I'll answer anything you want. Unlike you, who can't be bothered to read a link that shatters his previous worldview of Christianity as the great, noble, nonviolent religion of righteousness while ignoring the murder going on
Tell me why the Christianity isn't true.

gcthomas

Has nothing to do with painting Christians as terrorists.

It was you who first raised the inferiority of religions that generated terrorism. And Christianity generates terrorism. Always has. But I don't tar the whole of Islam with it, just as I don't year Christianity with it. Unless you blindly deny it.

Enthusiast

It was you who first raised the inferiority of religions that generated terrorism. And Christianity generates terrorism. Always has. But I don't tar the whole of Islam with it, just as I don't year Christianity with it. Unless you blindly deny it.
Nope, that was Greg Jennings. Blind and stupid, love it.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One of the few intelligent design blogs left is "Uncommon Descent". Recently, Sal Cordova--an ID creationist--was banned from the blog, which seems kinda odd since he's a fairly well-known creationist and ID apologist. But in banning him, his fellow creationists sent him a letter that explains he was banned for also participating in a non-ID creationist site. That letter states (in part)...

I guess it's progress to see ID creationists finally coming around and recognizing the reality of the situation....ID creationism is dead, long since so. Millennials are accepting the reality of evolution in greater numbers, are leaving Christianity, and are citing the faith's anti-science attitude as among their reasons for leaving.

All good news. :up:
Matthew 7:14 Because[a] narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Dialogos

I guess it's progress to see ID creationists finally coming around and recognizing the reality of the situation....ID creationism is dead, long since so. Millennials are accepting the reality of evolution in greater numbers, are leaving Christianity, and are citing the faith's anti-science attitude as among their reasons for leaving.

All good news. :up:

This post is one long appeal to popularity.

Jose, Do you have any more logical fallacies you would like to throw at creationism?