• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Covid: Created By God Or Evolved?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
They test for the antibody, and the "virus" is supposed to be identified. But whatever causes the spike proteins could be the size of a microscopic insect, since it reacts to Ivermectin.

ttruscott

The question is why would God have created virus in the first place? What good can a virus be? What could possibly have resulted in created man not being affected by them?
ImCo:
Planet earth was a prison planet from the moment it was chosen to be where GOD's army flung Satan and his demons to sequester HIS heaven from the leaven of the wicked, Rev 12:1-9. Satan too flung some people here whom he had control over, ie, they had followed him into rebellion, but to fling them away just before his great battle with Michael obviously means he found these sinners to be useless to him in his fight, and hurled them down, the same world of scorn and violence that is used of Michael hurling him and the demons down to earth.

So I suggest that the sinners Satan rejected as useless to him in his war with YHWH were the elect sinners, not reprobate, who put their faith in YHWH as their creator GOD and as their saviour from sin who later rebelled against GOD's call for the judgment of the demonic reprobate in order to force the postponement of the judgement day, Matt 13:27-30, out of love (idolatry) for some of these now reprobate sinners. The judgement can be called only when these sinful elect are redeemed and sanctified and safe from injury when the judgement is called.

The time the sinful good seed spend living with the reprobate weeds has one purpose: to bring these elect sinners to redemption and sanctification so the judgement could follow and open the door to the reason for our creation in the first place: HIS heavenly marriage with HIS creation.

Life on earth proves to them there can be no sin without intense and continuous suffering that is the curse of Adam and that all suffering originates in sin. IOW, the only way to be free of suffering is to be free from sin.

The suffering of the reprobate goats is justice served, reprisals for their free will choice to sin the unforgivable sin of putting their faith, their hope without proof, in the idea that YHWH was no better than they were themselves and therefore was a liar and a false god driven by an evil, psychotic megalomania. Since they repudiated Him as their saviour, forcing HIM to never interfere with their free will decision by breaking their addictive enslavement to sin, they are eternally sinful and must be removed, banished from this reality of HIS heavenly marriage so their eternal sin could not leaven all of Heaven.

The suffering of the good seed, the sinful elect, is of course to open their eyes to their need for a saviour and a helpmeet to aid them in becoming holy and totally in accord with GOD's call for them to come out from among the reprobate in their hearts so they are not injured in the coming judgment.

This suffering comes to them as a very necessary harsh discipline designed to train them in righteousness as is written in Hebrews 12:5-11 in which the word punishes or chasties in verse 6 refers to being stretched over a rack and flogged with the cat of nine tails called scourging.

Viruses are just a small part of this systematic suffering along with mosquitoes, sigh. Mutations are not a consequence of life, ie, evolution, but are GOD's dirge played softly in the background of this prison of eternally evil demons....

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Planet earth was a prison planet from the moment it was chosen to be where GOD's army flung Satan and his demons to sequester HIS heaven from the leaven of the wicked

People like you say the darndest things...

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
To test for the virus, you have to test for the antibodies. I was told wrongly ? that they are same. Antibody = Virus. But the virus may be the result of a large organism, since Ivermectin cures it.
This makes no sense. The antibodies are the proteins that your body produces to fight against the virus. The virus and the antibodies are NOT the same thing at all.

They can test for the antibodies and a positive test for them would be proof positive that you had been exposed to the virus, but just because you have the antibodies doesn't mean you have the virus or any part of the virus still in your body. Your body will continue to produce antibodies for some period of time after the virus has been completely irradiated from your system, usually several months at least.

You need to watch this...

ttruscott

People like you say the darndest things...

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
People like me, eh? A line used to depersonalize people, to dehumanize them for political, racial and cultural reasons, putting the blame for your animosity on your victims.

Where do you think Satan and his angels went or got to after being flung to earth? Especially in light of 2 Peter 2:4 For if God did not spare the angels having sinned, but having cast them down to Tartarus, in chains of gloomy darkness, delivered them, being kept for judgment; and Tartarus being considered as a deep part of Sheol inside the earth? You've heard about Sheol, of course, you know, the place the wicked RETURN after their death, Ps 9:17 The wicked will return to Sheol—all the nations who forget God.

And when the devil sows them into this world of mankind, Matt 13:38...The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil., where do you think they come from? Does the devil created them here or move them here, hmmmm? I know that is a bit sarcastic but you have shown such a propensity for humour I thought you could appreciate it.

Or perhaps you think Christ was playing a trick on us by putting a metaphor in His explanation of a metaphor, V36, which makes it of no use as an explanation at all? Do we really think He is so tricksie?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
People like me, eh?

Yes, people like you.

A line used to

... mock people like you.

Where do you think Satan and his angels went or got to after being flung to earth?

Why do you assume that Satan was flung to earth?

Sounds like a serious case of begging the question to me.

Especially in light of 2 Peter 2:4 For if God did not spare the angels having sinned, but having cast them down to Tartarus, in chains of gloomy darkness, delivered them, being kept for judgment; and Tartarus being considered as a deep part of Sheol inside the earth?

Which supports MY view. Not yours.

You've heard about Sheol, of course, you know, the place the wicked RETURN after their death, Ps 9:17 The wicked will return to Sheol—all the nations who forget God.

Sounds like Genesis 3:19...

And when the devil sows them into this world of mankind, Matt 13:38...The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil., where do you think they come from? Does the devil created them here or move them here, hmmmm? I know that is a bit sarcastic but you have shown such a propensity for humour I thought you could appreciate it.

Yeah, you're truly hilarious. So is what you believe.

Or perhaps you think Christ was playing a trick on us by putting a metaphor in His explanation of a metaphor, V36, which makes it of no use as an explanation at all? Do we really think He is so tricksie?

I think your paradigm makes you think that any other explanation other than yours must make those who believe it think that Jesus must have been, as you put it, "tricksie." instead of just taking Him at His word.

ttruscott

Why do you assume that Satan was flung to earth?

Sounds like a serious case of begging the question to me.
My goodness... Rev 12: 9 And the great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him. is all I need. 'to the earth' is clearly in the Greek.

What are you on about?

ttruscott

Yes, people like you.
Ad hominem.
... mock people like you.
Ad hominem.
Yeah, you're truly hilarious. So is what you believe.
Ad hominem. Ignores content.
I think your paradigm makes you think that any other explanation other than yours must make those who believe it think that Jesus must have been, as you put it, "tricksie."
Ad hominem. Misconstrues the content to apply t me when i asked if it applied to you...sigh. I do not think He is tricksie but you must if you think HE uses a metaphor to explain a metaphor.

There is a song verse or two that describes just this kind of refusal to deal with the argument...

I know a lot of fancy dancers
People who can glide you on a floor
They move so smooth but have no answers
When you ask "Why'd you come here for?"
~ Cat Stevens

Ooh I love to dance a little sidestep, now they see me now they don't-
I've come and gone and, ooh I love to sweep around the wide step,
cut a little swathe and lead the people on.
~ The Sidestep Song...

Last edited:

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Ad hominem.

Ad hominem.

Ad hominem. Ignores content.

Ad hominem. Misconstrues the content to apply t me when i asked if it applied to you...sigh.
I do not think He is tricksie but you must if you think HE uses a metaphor to explain a metaphor.

There is a song verse or two that describes just this kind of refusal to deal with the argument...

I know a lot of fancy dancers
People who can glide you on a floor
They move so smooth but have no answers
When you ask "Why'd you come here for?"
~ Cat Stevens

Ooh I love to dance a little sidestep, now they see me now they don't-
I've come and gone and, ooh I love to sweep around the wide step,
cut a little swathe and lead the people on.
~ The Sidestep Song...
Again, your views and ideas are so pathetic, you are lucky to even get attention.

tieman55

I almost hate to do this. I'm so fed up with this manufactured pandemic! Cloth masks preventing the spread of a respiratory pathogen with an aerosol vector?! The question becomes either how stupid they are or how stupid they think we are. And why? Why are they doing it? It's obvious.

Anyway, I don't want to go off on that nonsense. The question is why would God have created virus in the first place? What good can a virus be? What could possibly have resulted in created man not being affected by them?

If, like me, you don't "believe in" evolution, that is you think it's a failed metaphysical experiment from Greek philosophers Anaximander, Anaxagoras, Empedocles and Aristotle surely you would wonder about it.

I almost hate to do this. I'm so fed up with this manufactured pandemic! Cloth masks preventing the spread of a respiratory pathogen with an aerosol vector?! The question becomes either how stupid they are or how stupid they think we are. And why? Why are they doing it? It's obvious.

Anyway, I don't want to go off on that nonsense. The question is why would God have created virus in the first place? What good can a virus be? What could possibly have resulted in created man not being affected by them?

If, like me, you don't "believe in" evolution, that is you think it's a failed metaphysical experiment from Greek philosophers Anaximander, Anaxagoras, Empedocles and Aristotle surely you would wonder about it.
Adam and Eve had all the virus, as viruses don't live outside a host.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Adam and Eve had all the virus, as viruses don't live outside a host.

Idiotic stupidity.

Old Hat

Covid: Created By God Or Evolved?​

Created by man, who was created by God, and has evolved.

So they say.