Could God forgive without crucifixion?

God's Truth

This is totally admirable, and it'a also true that whoever looks, shall find; the only question is if it's "already" or "not yet."

We have to search for God.

We search for God by finding Jesus' teachings.

We find God by obeying Jesus' teachings.

There is no other Way.

God's Truth

Predi,

Don't you believe the words of God?

Don't you believe seek and you shall find?

Do you understand that even Solomon, son of David was told to seek God?

Why wasn't Solomon merely saved for believing in his father's God?

1 Chronicles 28:9 "And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Isaiah 55:6 Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.

Deuteronomy 4:29
But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Matthew 7:8
For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Predi

Predi,

Don't you believe the words of God?

Don't you believe seek and you shall find?

Do you understand that even Solomon, son of David was told to seek God?

I do believe the words of God.

But for me it's "just Solomon", not "even Solomon". Solomon had no clue about God's revelation comparing to what we can know today.

God's Truth

I do believe the words of God.

But for me it's "just Solomon", not "even Solomon". Solomon had no clue about God's revelation comparing to what we can know today.

What you just said is against the written Word of God who uses what happened as a teaching tool to us.

Predi

God says it.

God never said that. You gathered together words out of context and created your theology. I'd rather believe Paul than you:

And now apart from law hath the righteousness of God been manifested, testified to by the law and the prophets,
and the righteousness of God [is] through the faith of Jesus Christ to all, and upon all those believing, -- for there is no difference,
for all did sin, and are come short of the glory of God --
being declared righteous freely by His grace through the redemption that [is] in Christ Jesus,
whom God did set forth a mercy seat, through the faith in his blood, for the shewing forth of His righteousness, because of the passing over of the bygone sins in the forbearance of God (Romans 3:21-25)

God's Truth

God never said that. You gathered together words out of context and created your theology. I'd rather believe Paul than you:

You do not believe these scriptures telling us to seek God:

1 Chronicles 28:9 "And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Isaiah 55:6 Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.

Deuteronomy 4:29
But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Matthew 7:8
For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

God's Truth

And now apart from law hath the righteousness of God been manifested, testified to by the law and the prophets,
and the righteousness of God [is] through the faith of Jesus Christ to all, and upon all those believing, -- for there is no difference,
for all did sin, and are come short of the glory of God --
being declared righteous freely by His grace through the redemption that [is] in Christ Jesus,
whom God did set forth a mercy seat, through the faith in his blood, for the shewing forth of His righteousness, because of the passing over of the bygone sins in the forbearance of God (Romans 3:21-25)

We do not have to do the ceremonial works of the law. That does NOT mean we no longer have to obey.

Who convinced you that we no longer have to obey God?!!!

Predi

You do not believe these scriptures telling us to seek God:

I believe it's a great thing to seek God, and I've been doing it all my life, but God does not demand it from me. All demands have already been fulfilled, before I was born.

God will love me whether I look for Him or not, and I will be with Him forever even if stop looking for Him completely.

God's Truth

I believe it's a great thing to seek God, and I've been doing it all my life, but God does not demand it from me. All demands have already been fulfilled, before I was born.

God will love me whether I look for Him or not, and I will be with Him forever even if stop looking for Him completely.

You are delusional then, for what you say is NOT from God, it is not scripture.

God's Truth

You have to OBEY God to receive understanding.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Psalm 119:100 I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.

Proverbs 3:32 For the LORD detests the perverse but takes the upright into his confidence.

See Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

John 8:30 Even as he spoke, many believed in him. 31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God andobey it."

God's Truth

Deuteronomy 29:1

9 Carefully follow the terms of this covenant, so that you may prosper in everything you do.

12 You are standing here in order to enter into a covenant with the Lord your God, a covenant the Lord is making with you this day and sealing with an oath, 13 to confirm you this day as his people, that he may be your God as he promised you and as he swore to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. 14 I am making this covenant, with its oath, not only with you 15 who are standing here with us today in the presence of the Lord our God but also with those who are not here today.

19 When such a person hears the words of this oath and they invoke a blessing on themselves, thinking, “I will be safe, even though I persist in going my own way,” they will bring disaster on the watered land as well as the dry. 20 The Lord will never be willing to forgive them;

Did you read that?

When entering a covenant with God, we must do exactly as God says.

The person invokes A BLESSING ON THEMSELVES, but since they continue to go there own way---God will NEVER FORGIVE THEM.

WE MUST REPENT OF OUR SINS to be forgiven and to enter into the covenant of His blood.

Those who teach faith alone without obedience, what have they done? What does the scripture say about such a person?