Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
That sounds completely retarded.

That still sounds completely retarded.
Isn't that what I said?
There's no moral authority here. The First Amendment doesn't invoke any authority, that's what the freedom of speech and of the press means, nobody can tell you with valid authority that how you're expressing yourself is wrong; if anybody could, then we wouldn't possess the inalienable right to free speech, but we do possess that inalienable right.

Why can't I just say the R word and all the -ubar words? This, I ask to the famous "some undefined person somewhere, somewhen" that you named. Their answer? Crickets. It's made up, by the people who are pointing fingers. If they didn't point fingers, this wouldn't be so R word. And ironically if they weren't so R word, they Wouldn't Point Fingers.
:idunno:

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Does it bother you if even one person loses his faith because of your forum?
This attitude is astounding to me.

Anybody who loses faith over a relatively unknown internet site probably had no real faith to begin with.

I looked at your previous posts. You said:

so many conservative 'Christians' don't care about children once they're born

Really? Maybe you should consider how your own terrible words affect Christians who are having problems. What a horrible thing to say

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What a horrible thing to say

watching anna change over the years i "knew" her here was illuminating - she came in as a staunch conservative, fell under the sway of progressive/liberals like town and artie and rusha and became insane, as most progressive/liberals are

that "horrible thing" she said, she believes wholeheartedly - no amount of evidence would persuade her from that belief

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
watching anna change over the years i "knew" her here was illuminating - she came in as a staunch conservative, fell under the sway of progressive/liberals like town and artie and rusha and became insane, as most progressive/liberals are

that "horrible thing" she said, she believes wholeheartedly - no amount of evidence would persuade her from that belief

How could anybody let a website change their beliefs. I cannot imagine it

Arthur Brain

How could anybody let a website change their beliefs. I cannot imagine it

"Doser" never "knew" anna at all, he trolled her as he did a number of people on here. Those who actually know her know that she's a highly intelligent, loving person who puts the gossipy trolls to shame.

Though you being a newbie would care what, exactly?

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
"Doser" never "knew" anna at all, he trolled her as he did a number of people on here. Those who actually know her know that she's a highly intelligent, loving person who puts the gossipy trolls to shame.

Though you being a newbie would care what, exactly?

That's the second time you have asked me why I care. Who even asked you to butt in. You're quite rude you know. I understand you are not even an American. I am sort of getting tired of your insults. You have insulted me since day one here. Whats your problem anyway

Arthur Brain

That's the second time you have asked me why I care. Who even asked you to butt in. You're quite rude you know. I understand you are not even an American. I am sort of getting tired of your insults. You have insulted me since day one here. Whats your problem anyway

Well you sure seem interested and are highly opinionated on certain threads and people you don't even know for a newbie. I do apologise for any sensibilities offended on your part...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"Doser" never "knew" anna at all...

i knew her as well as anybody who posted as frequently as i did, in the threads i was active in

i interacted with her often over the years

i watched her online persona change

i knew her interests and i knew her triggers

your irrational interjection is based on emotion, and i clipped the rest of your emotional rant

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Change ... no. Influence ... certainly. Well thought out arguments can be an opening to bring someone to a different conclusion.
What are these 'well thought out arguments' that you speak of? :eek:

:D

God's Truth

See Sod. See Sod try to cobble something that has nothing to do with what was actually said or why.

Again:

Right. Like her son. People with varying degrees of mental disability.

Sod tried to trot out a false dichotomy and is now in search of the next distortion.

But the beginning was this::

In a way, GT is worse than you on the point, sod, assuming GT is actually someone else. Because she claims to have a child with a severe mental handicap and uses and even defends your usage of the term. Between that and abandoning the thing she claimed as God's Truth in a near missionary frenzy of activity on the other site, before waving hand at it here to hold yours, well, she's either as rudderless as you, is in fact you, or has a substantive problem with reasoning.

[MENTION=17501]ok doser[/MENTION];

This is a news alert.

There is documented acknowledgement that the people diagnosed as retarded are giving up that name.
So it looks like we can use the word 'retarded' for others like TH.

Status
Not open for further replies.