Confusion In Your Own Mind

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
oh yeah? prove it!!!! Lol

what other translaters say is a start...but to offend ALL...hmmm you claim you offend all with the TRUTH...however not all are offended by that...just as not all are offended by Lies...some prefer truth others lies...what offends all is what you do with your stumbling word salads and twisted text meanings...a little truth mixed with a little lies and presto! both sides offended...LOL...but you think you are perfect...

Is why this chapter starts out not everyone should be teachers...

You wish to offend and see the your offensive stumbling as perfect...alas from you both sweet and bitter flow...and .5% of the punch bowl as poisonous is too much...especially if its as easily detectible as yours is

As I said your stumbling is offensive but NOT because it is Truth...

Please start seeing yourself in the beginning of this chapter when James insists not everybody should teach because they offend...

Your fruits betray you...

I said
That's it? just your own opinion. No valid support from the Holy Spirit or scripture? Lets see you and your own opinion on one hand, and the Holy Spirit and scripture on the other hand. lol Now really who do you think I'm going to choose?

clefty

I said
That's it? just your own opinion. No valid support from the Holy Spirit or scripture? Lets see you and your own opinion on one hand, and the Holy Spirit and scripture on the other hand. lol Now really who do you think I'm going to choose?

Whoever whatever will help you offend all...

WatchmanOnTheWall

I said
Logos means reason?

The KJV was taken from all these versions. The 1611 KJV was the one who added "He" in place of "IT". The He was added to give the Word authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". He is a Spiritual title of authority. And the KJV wanted to give the Word(verses) the same title of authority. It was never meant to say that Jesus is the Word. The Word came through Jesus. And the Word can control flesh or become flesh.

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

Its easy to prove Jesus is not the Word of God. The Word came through Jesus from God.

John 1:17-18
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Mark 13:23
23 "But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.
(NKJ)

Wrong. 'He' is in the original Greek: http://biblehub.com/interlinear/john/1-10.htm

And: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?127576-Is-the-Holy-Spirit-Female&highlight=

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
All confusion comes from the devil. The devil is the one that confuses you over the name Lord and LORD. He confuses you with the He's and Him's.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If there is any confusion in your own mind, it is an unclean spirit in you. No other person can put confusion in your mind. The unclean spirits wants you to blame the other person.