Confusion In Your Own Mind

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
CONFUSION (IN YOUR MIND)
Acts 19:32
32 Some therefore cried one thing and some another, for the assembly was confused, and most of them did not know why they had come together.
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
Rom 10:3
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God.
Rom 10:17
17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
James 3:16
16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
1 Cor 14:33
33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
James 1:13-14
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Gal 5:17
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
Matt 11:12
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
Luke 11:17
17 But He, knowing their thoughts, said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and a house divided against a house falls.
James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
James 4:1
1 Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?
Heb 5:8-9
8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.
9 And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,
James 4:7
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Matt 12:30
30 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
Mark 6:13-16
13 And they cast out many demons, and anointed with oil many who were sick, and healed them.
14 Now King Herod heard of Him, for His name had become well known. And he said, "John the Baptist is risen from the dead, and therefore these powers are at work in him."
15 Others said, "It is Elijah." And others said, "It is the Prophet, or like one of the prophets."
16 But when Herod heard, he said, "This is John, whom I beheaded; he has been raised from the dead!"
Mark 6:1-2
1 Then He went out from there and came to His own country, and His disciples followed Him.
2 And when the Sabbath had come, He began to teach in the synagogue. And many hearing Him were astonished, saying, "Where did this Man get these things? And what wisdom is this which is given to Him, that such mighty works are performed by His hands!
Luke 9:7-9
7 Now Herod the tetrarch heard of all that was done by Him; and he was perplexed, because it was said by some that John had risen from the dead,
8 and by some that Elijah had appeared, and by others that one of the old prophets had risen again.
9 And Herod said, "John I have beheaded, but who is this of whom I hear such things?" So he sought to see Him.
(NKJ)
xxx When it says God is not the author of confusion, and confusion comes from the carnal mind and carnal logic it is obvious that confusion is outside the Word of God. When one doesnt understand the verses that is blindness. The carnal mind cant discern the difference. And the carnal mind will mistake blindness for confusion. But understand this no one else can put that confusion in your mind, so it doesnt do any good to blame someone else for your own confusion.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 11:11-12
11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows!
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
(NKJ)

James 3:1
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
(NKJ)

James 3:8-10
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
(NKJ)

beameup

CONFUSION (IN YOUR MIND)
xxx When it says God is not the author of confusion, and confusion comes from the carnal mind and carnal logic it is obvious that confusion is outside the Word of God. When one doesnt understand the verses that is blindness. The carnal mind cant discern the difference. And the carnal mind will mistake blindness for confusion.
It must be very confusing with all those demons giving you conflicting "messages". :dizzy:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It must be very confusing with all those demons giving you conflicting "messages". :dizzy:

I said
lolol What demons?? I got rid of mine with the revelations of Jesus Christ. Of course you haven't received them revelations yet have you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky is just as NUTTY as ever.

I said
lol Born again Christians call it peculiar. But not being born again I'm sure it looks nutty to you.

1 Pet 2:9
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
(KJV)

beameup

I said
lolol What demons?? I got rid of mine with the revelations of Jesus Christ. Of course you haven't received them revelations yet have you.

I've received one of the "gifts" described in 1 Corinthians 12:10, and I use it.

Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits :burnlib: and doctrines of demons :burnlib: - 1 Timothy 4:1

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lol Born again Christians call it peculiar. But not being born again I'm sure it looks nutty to you.

1 Pet 2:9
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
(KJV)

You're a poor lost soul.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I've received one of the "gifts" described in 1 Corinthians 12:10, and I use it.

I said
That is great. But are you sure? I hope you did. But the gifts of the Spirit are given in the milk understanding when one is vulnerable to deception.

2 Cor 11:12-15
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(NKJ)

Have you received the love of the verses over anything else in you. Thoughts , feelings.

II Th 2:9-11
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You're a poor lost soul.

I said
How could you even know??? You judge me carnally. Because you don't have the support of the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses. Your to full of bitter envy to judge righteously.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It saddens me to see these kind of carnal opinions. Its only proof they don't know the Holy Spirit The only thing worse is the fact they cant recognize when someone is demonstrating the Holy Spirit.
[1Co 2:1, 4-5
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. ...
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you have confusion in your own mind don't blame God, He didn't put it there. And don't blame others they didn't put it there.

[1Co 14:33
33 For God is not [the author] of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Jesus is the Word of God

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Word in Greek is logos:

The meaning of logos in Greek also means: reason.

Jesus is pure reason and in whom is no confusion.

clefty

It saddens me to see these kind of carnal opinions. Its only proof they don't know the Holy Spirit The only thing worse is the fact they cant recognize when someone is demonstrating the Holy Spirit.
[1Co 2:1, 4-5
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. ...
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Demonstrating the Holy Spirit is not merely spouting texts one after another...Pharisees know scripture Satan himself does...both better than you...

Your use of the sword makes you most dangerous to yourself...the rest of us stand back and watch for fruits more in line with Him/His way...

Your guide has you far off the path written...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is the Word of God

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Word in Greek is logos:

The meaning of logos in Greek also means: reason.

Jesus is pure reason and in whom is no confusion.

I said
Logos means reason?

The KJV was taken from all these versions. The 1611 KJV was the one who added "He" in place of "IT". The He was added to give the Word authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". He is a Spiritual title of authority. And the KJV wanted to give the Word(verses) the same title of authority. It was never meant to say that Jesus is the Word. The Word came through Jesus. And the Word can control flesh or become flesh.

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

Its easy to prove Jesus is not the Word of God. The Word came through Jesus from God.

John 1:17-18
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Mark 13:23
23 "But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Demonstrating the Holy Spirit is not merely spouting texts one after another...Pharisees know scripture Satan himself does...both better than you...

Your use of the sword makes you most dangerous to yourself...the rest of us stand back and watch for fruits more in line with Him/His way...

Your guide has you far off the path written...

I said
lol How many times have you missed the truth because you make up rules about the Word, at the wrong time. I have offended a lot of people with the truth. Some times it is required. If you always wait for the fruits your never going to get into the meat understanding. Its nice when they are there, but not necessary for the truth.

[Jas 3:2
2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same [is] a perfect man, [and] able also to bridle the whole body.

clefty

I said
lol How many times have you missed the truth because you make up rules about the Word, at the wrong time. I have offended a lot of people with the truth. Some times it is required. If you always wait for the fruits your never going to get into the meat understanding. Its nice when they are there, but not necessary for the truth.

2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same [is] a perfect man, [and] able also to bridle the whole body.

You missed again...James is speaking of stumbling by mispeaking thus offending...NOT speaking the truth as you claim to offend all by squeaking the truth...and also NOT as you claim “fruits are not necessary for the truth”

James concludes we ARE to look for fruits and determine:

“Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening? 12 Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? 7Thus no spring yields both salt water and fresh.”

So back to the top...

James starts with:

“My brethren, let not many of you (squeaky) become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment. “

Because we all stumble in words...some more than others...(we stumble in speaking thus offend not offend by speaking Truth...nor is this offending required)

and you can tell by their fruits.

Both NOT of your teaching and misuse of the sword...

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You missed again...James is speaking of stumbling by mispeaking thus offending...NOT speaking the truth as you claim...and also NOT as you claim James concludes we are to look for fruits and determine

“Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening? 12 Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? 7Thus no spring yields both salt water and fresh.”

So back to the top...

James starts with:

“My brethren, let not many of you (squeaky) become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment. “

Because we all stumble in words...some more than others...(we stumble in speaking thus offend not offend by speaking Truth...nor is this offending required)

and you can tell by their fruits.

Both NOT of your teaching and misuse of the sword...

I said
lol You really chopped that all to pieces full of deception. I don't think you even know what offend means.

Last edited:

clefty

I said
lol You really chopped that all to pieces full of deception.
oh yeah? prove it!!!! Lol

I don't think you even know what offend means.
what other translaters say is a start...but to offend ALL...hmmm you claim you offend all with the TRUTH...however not all are offended by that...just as not all are offended by Lies...some prefer truth others lies...what offends all is what you do with your stumbling word salads and twisted text meanings...a little truth mixed with a little lies and presto! both sides offended...LOL...but you think you are perfect...

Is why this chapter starts out not everyone should be teachers...

You wish to offend and see the your offensive stumbling as perfect...alas from you both sweet and bitter flow...and .5% of the punch bowl as poisonous is too much...especially if its as easily detectible as yours is

As I said your stumbling is offensive but NOT because it is Truth...

Please start seeing yourself in the beginning of this chapter when James insists not everybody should teach because they offend...

Your fruits betray you...