Colorado Springs Shooting Suspect Faces Murder, Hate Crime Charges

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What I'd like to know is, why is more hateful to murder someone because of a perceived difference than just murdering someone.
I just posted a story of a white Vancouverite who was stabbed to death at a Starbucks by an Indian (dot not feather), in a confrontation sparked by the Indian vaping next to the white man's 3-year-old daughter. How do you determine the degree to which the victim's skin color factored into the attack?

Derf

I just posted a story of a white Vancouverite who was stabbed to death at a Starbucks by an Indian (dot not feather), in a confrontation sparked by the Indian vaping next to the white man's 3-year-old daughter. How do you determine the degree to which the victim's skin color factored into the attack?
Or the hate of vapers/non-vapers, for that matter.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Obviously, the current gun control laws are not sensible enough to prevent mass shootings like the one that just occurred from happening again times infinity in the future. So obviously, our gun control laws need to be a bit more sensible than they are now.
Yes, like arming the teachers and then advertising that the teachers are armed.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What's wrong with private Christian schools?

Christian institutions eventually become corrupt. Corrupt institutions virtually never revive.

Homeschooling is objectively better anyways, because every child will receive a personalized education. Plus, the children are protected directly by their parents, the safest place for a child being under the wings of the parents.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Why would it be wrong to send your child there before it becomes corrupt?

Why would you want to stunt your child's intellectual growth by not homeschooling?

How do you know the school isn't already corrupt?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There are single parents out there who don't really have any other choice.

Sure they do.

They should find a spouse. You know, aim for what God intended, a man and a woman, who provide a strong foundation for their children to grow. The man being the breadwinner, the woman being the one who raises their children.

Does that mean for some that they'll have to give up on some of their dreams, or at least put them on hold? Yes. Sacrifice may be necessary, but the eternal reward of having well raised children far outweighs such sacrifice.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No one I know of, except you, suggests that gun control laws could prevent wars between nations.
Not sure what earned you your latest ban. Hoping that it was the above incredibly retarded post.

Educate your dumb self.