CNN Anchor: ‘Our Rights Do Not Come From God’

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't believe in "rights". Nobody has a right to anything.

So then I can empty your wallet and you have nothing to say? :up: I will be right over to collect your debit cards and PIN for them. Hand it over, it is mine, you have no rights.

Dragging men to their death behind a truck is not about rights,

And some people still cling to the idea that marijuana smoking doesn't make you stupid.

Is it right to kill an innocent man if your own child's life depends on it

False dilemma. And a typical idiot liberal cliché.

As for crummy news anchors, here is a good one. And he is not welcome at CNN.

David Manning

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And congratulations to poster Christian Liberty. You are officially now just the second biggest idiot here. The shagster has you covered by miles.

shagster01

So then I can empty your wallet and you have nothing to say? :up: I will be right over to collect your debit cards and PIN for them. Hand it over, it is mine, you have no rights.

Wait, I say you have no rights and somehow you take that to mean you have a right to my money?

Anyway, you can try to empty my wallet and see what happens.

You are the biggest idiot poster here.

False dilemma. And a typical idiot liberal cliché.

How so? We see it many times with doctors. Do you abort the baby or let the mom die? Either is morally wrong without the other happening. Just letting a mom die, wrong. Just aborting, wrong. But when one or the other must be done it becomes not wrong anymore, making, "letting a mother die when she could be saved," not so wrong anymore.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The fact of the matter is, the United States Constitution says NOTHING about Christianity or God.

It's amazing how certain evidence and facts--in the government or in the Bible--fail to register to conservatives and fundamentalists at all.

Christian Liberty

I think he is correct in a sense. The world is absent any sort of rights for anyone. The only "rights" we have are the ones we collectively agree to let ourselves have.

This is why secularism can never support a consistent ideology of freedom.

The CNN Anchor is absolutely wrong.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
We were founded as a Judeo-Christian nation. :dizzy:

See:

Freedom Ribbon
Perhaps so.

But again, the U.S. Constitution does not say this or mandate it.

It is also instructive and eye-opening to research the Founders' private letters to friends. They tend to be more honest about their beliefs. All politicians learn to tell untruths with a straight face.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
We were founded as a Judeo-Christian nation. :dizzy:
No. We were founded by, mostly, Christians as a secular state that protected the right of men to exercise their faith and to prevent the state from wedding itself to any particular expression, our forefathers having experienced the horror that tended to unleash (see: the 30 Years War).