Climb down from your lofty pedestal...

Truster

Free-will denominational religion places a burden on the Eternal Almighty to be grateful to the sinner for his agreement to be justified. The sinner in effect grants the Eternal Almighty permission to regenerate, convert, grant repentance and trust so that they both might live happily ever after. The Eternal Almighty is then taken into service to the sinner to fulfil the sinner's self-justified will. The guilty, blind, deaf and dead sinner raises himself from death and raises so high as to seemingly dethrone the Creator and Sustainer of Life and take His place in the appointed line of Sovereign Authority.

May the vile and disgusting thought be crushed and thrown back into Hades from whence it came.

Climb down from your lofty pedestal before you are torn down.

Truster

I'll have some of whatever you're drinking. :)

I have drunk of the Holy Spirit whom you cannot trust because you cannot see.

You will not be cursed because of your darkened view. You have a darkened view because you are cursed.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Free-will denominational religion places a burden on the Eternal Almighty to be grateful to the sinner for his agreement to be justified. The sinner in effect grants the Eternal Almighty permission to regenerate, convert, grant repentance and trust so that they both might live happily ever after. The Eternal Almighty is then taken into service to the sinner to fulfil the sinner's self-justified will. The guilty, blind, deaf and dead sinner raises himself from death and raises so high as to seemingly dethrone the Creator and Sustainer of Life and take His place in the appointed line of Sovereign Authority.

May the vile and disgusting thought be crushed and thrown back into Hades from whence it came.

I have drunk of the Holy Spirit whom you cannot trust because you cannot see.

You will not be cursed because of your darkened view. You have a darkened view because you are cursed.

Have you ever considered you're the one who's placed himself on a pedestal?

Hypocrite.

clefty

Eternal Almighty? He has a name you know...use it...He has been accused by His adversary and accuser that father of lies...that He is not a good god worthy of worship...but that He creates only robots programmed and determined predestined to serve and worship Him...the irony

So He because He is love limited Himself...reduced Himself...dared reach into the mud....even sent His Son to die and restore what was lost... to show grace mercy and justice...providing a path of salvation is how He did it...

Now the universe can see He is worthy of love...not love programmed or determined...not love coerced by protection and riches or extracted through fear but freely offered freely given freely received...tested and tried certainly...but a remnant few will vindicate Him His Way by their own free will...to choose Him His way...

Is why “whosever believes” will benefit from it...Is why heaven rejoices when and if one is saved...and will rejoice again when He returns with His reward for those WANTING to obey and hold fast to Him His Way...despite themselves their carnal free will ways...

clefty

It is impossible to transition from wickedness to being just simply by "identifying" as being just.

With Yah all things are possible...especially that...He being the creator and all...is why it’s a gift...a free reboot to your initial factory setting...takes awhile to run the bugs out but there it is...

Just as a hebrew slave in egypt merely identified with being a descendant of Abraham and was transitioned to salvation/freedom...(his self identifying however compelled some necessary steps he WANTED to follow but is why it was a transition and not a spontaneous transformation...that happens later and in the blink of an eye...to reach the promised land...you know, the initial default program DESIRED...)

Truster

This message is hidden because clefty is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because JudgeRightly is on your ignore list.

clefty

:mock: Truster

Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction is stupid. - Proverbs 12:1 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs12:1&version=NKJV

Haha

Ignore is to well...ignore...no need to announce it...

Reminds me of Supermodels and prima donnas...ignore others that don’t appreciate them sufficiently and crave the attention their snobbishness provokes...

And when ignored in turn...uh oh...oh boy the drama and further attention seeking

Truster

If he puts enough people on his ignore list, he can have a consensus about the "truth" of his false doctrines.

Each of you is of the same spirit as Patrick Jane. He would stalk me in attempting to belittle me, but he failed and ended by belittling himself. This is a public forum and anyone thinking of joining would probaly have second thoughts when they see the level of bullying that takes place.

By the way, I'm putting you on ignore as well. I don't even attempt to have fellowship with darkness.

Right Divider

Body part
Each of you is of the same spirit as Patrick Jane.
You are a liar.

He would stalk me in attempting to belittle me, but he failed and ended by belittling himself. This is a public forum and anyone thinking of joining would probaly have second thoughts when they see the level of bullying that takes place.
Telling the truth about your arrogance is not "bullying".

By the way, I'm putting you on ignore as well.
I'm terrified.

I don't even attempt to have fellowship with darkness.
The same old "anyone that disagrees with me is in darkness" ploy.... how very childish.

Last edited:

clefty

Right Divider. said:
The same old "anyone that disagree with me is in darkness" ploy.... how very childish.

That take your ball and go home move that ruined the whole game...no fun at all

Worked for the Pharisees and inquisition...well sort of...it’s a first stage...ridicule and slander comes next and then censure...etc

They still use that tactic though...