chrysostom’s 2016 annual awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'm not the original author of homosexual slang Art, your movement is.

Your LGBTQ movement isn't called a "subculture" for no reason Art, heck, they even have their own slang dictionary.
http://andrejkoymasky.com/lou/dic/dic00.html

Nah, you just take ownership of your derogatory and puerile slurs dude, unless they're projected of course but even then...hardly edifying.

After examining the 'values' of the LGBTQ movement, the words "homosexual pedophile" and "pederast" are written in quite a few of my posts, but looking at the LGBTQ slang dictionary, the vile and disgusting words used in it surely do fit the homosexual 'lifestyle' and agenda.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Which is it Art: Does your LGBTQ movement take Pastor Scott Lively serious or not? Sounds like they do to me.

I don't have a movement, well, besides the bodily sort that funnily enough encompasses most of your output... Decrying the propaganda of nutty fundamentalists doesn't automatically qualify one to be part of some organization doofus. Lively is a dupe, as are you.

Which is it Art, does the LGBTQ movement (which you defend, but aren't a part of) take Pastor Scott Lively serious or not? It sounds like they do to me.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of disease, violence, misery and death amongst the lifestyle that you defend.

You mean, the human rights that I defend and if you don't like the constitution of your own country then bog off to somewhere like Uganda variety? You and Lively can share center stage as to who's the biggest windbag.

Which again has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of disease, violence, misery and death amongst the lifestyle that you defend.

I can't imagine the pain you went through hearing those cruel words that were used against you while growing up as a frail child, words that you used in your earlier post to Neut.

Hmm, one thing that can't be leveled against you is the lack of an imagination Connie, albeit a fevered one. Sorry dude, bread is butter side up over here...

If you truly loved children that are going through what you went through, you'd help them find a way out of the dead end-sexually confused lifestyle.

Don't give up on learning about the love of Jesus (His is true love), as He hasn't given up on you Art.

Well then, I'll be sure to address that with people who reflect compassion, empathy, understanding and honesty then.

Which right now obviously precludes you.

Meaning those good 'Christians' that fly that pretty rainbow flag. Sorry Art, but even though your LGBTQ 'Christians' claim God is on their side, they still contract the very same diseases that other homosexuals contract.

Maybe they should worship the real Jesus Christ instead of making up one of their own?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She took the jacket right off of that one. :D

attachment.php

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
you didn't mention abortion -
if you got out more often you would know that is my primary issue -
if you cared about abortion you would not have voted for obama even once -
my main concern about you is an exclusive literal interpretation of the bible -
many here have that problem and it prevents them from understanding what is really important -
thanks again for participating in my thread

Dear chrysostom,

I have my feelings about abortion also. I thought it was okay. But I asked the Lord what did He think, and He said He hates the abortion, but loves the woman regardless. That is the same with many sins. Keep love in your heart and head, and soul. Well, that is my response to abortion. I am totally against it, but I do love the women who do it nevertheless. Didn't Jesus forgive the harlot?? He forgave her and told her to not do it again. I don't have an active hate for anyone right now, except Satan. He is the one who is misleading everyone and heaping confusion on top of us.

He is quite full of wrath, for he knows there is not much time for him before he is locked up in the pit again. That place is inside the Earth, where the magma and lava steep and are extremely hot. The Earth is the 'bottomless pit' because it has a top, which everyone thinks they are on because of gravity, and a center, but no bottom. Thus, "bottomless pit.' But the Sun is hotter. And lightning is 4 or 5 times hotter than the Sun. The Sun is the Lake of Fire. I don't tell it to many and especially you. Do you know how many times you have started errant threads on this TOL. One, for instance, is you deciding, of your own thoughts, that the whore of Babylon is as you think and the kings are rulers of countries?

To be honest, information I have been given by the Lord is that, the great whore and Babylon IS that Great City which reigns over the kings of the Earth. See Rev. 17:18KJV. I was told that the city was Hollywood, similar to Babylon because of the city's whores, MALE and FEMALE prostitutes. Guys and Girls having to sell their bodies because they need money for food and drinks, etc. They heard that Hollywood/L.A. was the place to be, but it isn't. Also because of her broadcasting to the world by the media, movies, TV shows, music, books and magazines of ways that she/the city has. Such as causing the other cities to think murder is okay, and adultery, stealing/theft, torture, drug use, fornication, gluttony {from it's tasty commercials}, etc. Do you know that today's guys have sex with two women or more each weekend? They bring them home from the bar/lounge. That's not even half the story. Fornication means having sex with more than one woman in your life. That means, whoever you have had sex with should become your wife.

"And the woman/whore which you saw is that great CITY, which reigns over the kings of the Earth." And the 'seven kings' are certain SINS, like adultery being a 'king' whom the devil reigns over. And the 'ten kings' are the original seven kings, plus three new SINS or Kings that Satan rules/reigns over, which I know are the seven deadly sins, plus three more, which I believe are fornication, drugs, and smoking cigarettes, which is harder to repent from than you'd ever imagine. I've had to quit for God and I did it. Quitting smoking cigarettes is as rough as quitting heroin use. It is a tough, enormous problem, but it is not winning anymore. I've been put through many tests and I have learned much.

I never planned on telling you this, but you sure have come up with some whoppers with some of the threads you've posted. You're quite welcome to disbelieve me, because it might be easier on you. I hope you can handle what I've told you. I've checked out a few of your posts that were imagined by you, but I've thought to tell you otherwise, except realizing that you probably would rather not hear what I have to say. It would also take a lot of time explaining it all. And a lot of trust and believing me besides. I have written a book about my experiences which happened over many years, and the book is in the downtown Phoenix Library. It's been there since 2003 and has not been pulled from the shelves yet. You can also get a free "e-book' that costs nothing. If you want to know how to do it, let me know on my Creation Thread or else in a PM. Otherwise, you can go to Barnes & Noble, or Amazon.com. The name of the book is "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen." I'd rather you get it Free here. Otherwise it costs around $15 per copy. Just let me know in a PM where you would like me to tell you how to read it FREE!!

I will tell you here and now, after all. Go to:
www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Once there, you will see my Avatar. On the left of the picture, left-click on the words "Book Copy." Then left-click on where it says "SKU-text2.pdf". Once there, you will find 2 blank Title Pages. They are there for autographs and for readers' notes. On the Third Page, you will find the Book Title. You can read it by flipping through the pages using your up and down arrow cursor keys. For some people, you have to use your left and right arrow cursor keys. OK, that's it. Any questions, just PM me. You can also download it onto your computer or printer, and get a copy that way. I'm not going to retype my book here. My book is, in part, my testimony of what I've seen and heard. You really know nothing about me or you wouldn't tax upon me so. I'm a child of God coming with my testimony to share with others. I do hope that I've explained all of this well enough.

We Learn, In God's Love And Patience, And Wisdom, chrys,

Michael

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Quote: Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'm not the original author of homosexual slang Art, your movement is.

Your LGBTQ movement isn't called a "subculture" for no reason Art, heck, they even have their own slang dictionary.

What? They do? They invented a language unto themselves? Wow...you learn something false every day...

After examining the 'values' of the LGBTQ movement, the words "homosexual pedophile" and "pederast" are written in quite a few of my posts, but looking at the LGBTQ slang dictionary, the vile and disgusting words used in it surely do fit the homosexual 'lifestyle' and agenda.

Did you ever get around to looking up the term 'pompous ignorant git'?

:think:

Which is it Art, does the LGBTQ movement (which you defend, but aren't a part of) take Pastor Scott Lively serious or not? It sounds like they do to me.

I reckon "they" take him as seriously as you and 'Catholic Crusader'. Take that as you will...

Which again has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of disease, violence, misery and death amongst the lifestyle that you defend.

What, you mean the rights to a private life that you'd usurp if given the chance? The constitution protects the population from nutters who'd deny such dude...

If you truly loved children that are going through what you went through, you'd help them find a way out of the dead end-sexually confused lifestyle.

Hmm, what exactly am I supposed to have 'gone through' Connie? The biggest form of abuse my parents could have inflicted would be to force me to read your bloody blog ya daft crank.

Meaning those good 'Christians' that fly that pretty rainbow flag. Sorry Art, but even though your LGBTQ 'Christians' claim God is on their side, they still contract the very same diseases that other homosexuals contract.

Is there a cure for written diarrhoea?

Well, no.

Maybe they should worship the real Jesus Christ instead of making up one of their own?

But you're just one pompous crank on the net dude. That's all you are. Your ongoing 'epic' won't make a dent in anything, you do know that right?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
[MENTION=4838]chrysostom[/MENTION]!

:thumb:

Dear theophilus,

I can't thank you enough for your Support and Loving Kindness! I see that I can't thank you 23,000 times!! You're almost there!!

And to Rusha, thank you so very much also. And to Town Heretic. I see who my great friends are!!

To be honest, you are all three very brave to stick up for me!! You care People Who Care. Chrys seems to not care. If you read my book, you would find out the various messages I give to others. It's free. Just go to Page 22 here, and I think it is Post 326. If you need ANY help, just PM me. I got frustrated telling my testimony to one or two people at a time. So I prayed to God on what to do and He said to write it in a book. So I did what He told me and it has helped tremendously. I appreciate you all so very much. Words cannot always convey my feelings. I'm learning too!! Much Love To You, Also!!

May God Bless Each Of You In His Excellence And Thoroughness,

Michael

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
But I asked the Lord what did He think, and He said He hates the abortion, but loves the woman regardless.

you shouldn't have to ask the Lord how important life is, the child, and what protects the child - marriage -
some things are more important than others -
Jesus told us that -
love of God and our neighbor - somehow that includes the baby even before it is born

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
is it easier for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God than an intellectual? -
can intellectuals become as little children? -
they will have to in order to enter the kingdom of heaven -
it is hard to be humble when you are so smart -
how smart are they? -
they are so smart they figured out our ultimate destination has already been determined but they can't explain what we are doing here -
to learn that you will have to ask a child

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
is it easier for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God than an intellectual? -
You think Christ wasn't the smartest guy in a given room?

can intellectuals become as little children? -
Everyone can become as little children. That has nothing to do with intelligence...some of the humblest people I've met have been among the smartest and some of the less than intellectually impressive have been among the most arrogant...and vice versa. But I suppose I understand the impetus for the question. In our culture, especially among a certain set, we teach suspicion, envy and fear of the intellectually gifted. Or we mock them and spread the normative myth of "book smarts" absent the ability to function practically.

they will have to in order to enter the kingdom of heaven -
it is hard to be humble when you are so smart -
Any advantage, social standing, athleticism, appearance, can be an invitation to vanity Or a reason to be grateful.

how smart are they? -
Smart enough to see this one coming. :eek:

they are so smart they figured out our ultimate destination has already been determined but they can't explain what we are doing here -
Ah, you're after the predestination crowd. Then I don't think you have the last part right. You should ask AMR on the point.

to learn that you will have to ask a child
Because that's where you get answers that are rooted in...mostly whatever someone has told them. :plain:

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Ah, you're after the predestination crowd. Then I don't think you have the last part right. You should ask AMR on the point.

this is where you could be very useful -
I have a couple of problems with amr -
he doesn't respond to me, he may have me on ignore -
and I can't understand his posts or links -
could you help me understand what he is teaching? -
you could start with unconditional election -
I really have a problem with that one

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
this is where you could be very useful -
I have a couple of problems with amr -
he doesn't respond to me, he may have me on ignore -
Beats me. I'll ask him.

and I can't understand his posts or links -
Really? Or are you just trying to get out of contention for the award? :think: Smart move...so that backfires on you. :)

could you help me understand what he is teaching? -
you could start with unconditional election -
I really have a problem with that one
Like asking your butcher what he thinks your doctor was saying about blood results. Better to ask someone of demonstrated acumen relating to the topic than to settle for my amateur inklings.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
and you would be the butcher?
:plain:

You ask if I could explain a theological concept in the wheelhouse of our resident theologian.

I say that's like asking your butcher to explain your doctor's reading and you're wondering who I am in that scenario?

That alone shoots down the notion that I could explain it to you, but moving on from that...

There are only three possible reasons for any degree of confusion on the point:

1. Beer.
2. A level of personal dislike that strains to credit a grammatically unambiguous reading where I put myself in a less than flattering light.
3. Beer.

Okay, four if you count still trying to get out of the contest you're rigging. :think: Again, clever, which again foils the attempt.

I mean, right after that comes the coup de grace as far as any reasonable possibility of misunderstanding goes: "Better to ask someone of demonstrated acumen relating to the topic than to settle for my amateur inklings."

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
1. Beer.
2. A level of personal dislike that strains to credit a grammatically unambiguous reading where I put myself in a less than flattering light.
3. Beer.
the bible says to test the spirits and now that I understand you limitations, you may not qualify for this award

Status
Not open for further replies.