Christ's Glorious, Perfected Church that is Without Spot or Wrinkle

fishrovmen

It was the Holy Spirit that convicted me of my need for Christ. Not Billy Graham.

You never were the type to actually think just a tad bit and use logic. If you would ever put aside your bitterness clamor and wrath like you are exhorted to in the scriptures that you profess to believe, you might begin to see your continual hypocrisy from one thread to the next.

Robert Pate

Banned
You never were the type to actually think just a tad bit and use logic. If you would ever put aside your bitterness clamor and wrath like you are exhorted to in the scriptures that you profess to believe, you might begin to see your continual hypocrisy from one thread to the next.

You see the preaching of the Gospel as bitterness because it calls your phony religion into question.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I have found the organized church to be anti-Gospel.

There's no Lone Ranger Christianity in the bible (Heb 10:25). My pastor encourages: regular attendance, getting into a small group, volunteering in some way.

I'd recommended doing all of these things. You will be blessed.

1sm237cowboy.gif

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
All of the above scripture is law.

Since you reject and deny God's spiritual laws presented through Jesus Christ, do you also reject and deny God's physical laws made through Christ? For example, do you reject and deny the law of gravity?

fishrovmen

Since you reject and deny God's spiritual laws presented through Jesus Christ, do you also reject and deny God's physical laws made through Christ? For example, do you reject and deny the law of gravity?

He denies the law of non-contradiction for sure!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It was the Holy Spirit that convicted me of my need for Christ. Not Billy Graham.

Get out of it, God doesn't use just anybody [although He could] He calls people, He consecrates them, anoints them. They give up their lives in large measure and work like slaves to save such unthankful wretches as you.

I have serious theological differences with Billy, but he has been a WONDERFUL servant of God.

I have serious theological differences with the minister through who I was saved, but I bless God daily for him and his service to the church.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There's no Lone Ranger Christianity in the bible (Heb 10:25). My pastor encourages: regular attendance, getting into a small group, volunteering in some way.

I'd recommended doing all of these things. You will be blessed.

1sm237cowboy.gif

Let's stick together, help each other along....

Robert Pate

Banned

For the Christian the law has been abolished, Colossians 2:14.

Robert Pate

Banned
Get out of it, God doesn't use just anybody [although He could] He calls people, He consecrates them, anoints them. They give up their lives in large measure and work like slaves to save such unthankful wretches as you.

I have serious theological differences with Billy, but he has been a WONDERFUL servant of God.

I have serious theological differences with the minister through who I was saved, but I bless God daily for him and his service to the church.

Billy Graham had a Gospel, but it was not the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19. Billy Graham's message was more Catholic than Protestant. Nowhere in the Bible does it say... "Make a decision for Christ".

Robert Pate

Banned
Abolished or changed, which?

You want to believe that it was changed.

It was not changed it was abolished, Gone, Hebrews 8:13.

The new Covenant is Jesus Christ himself.

"THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" not by rules, laws or religion.

beloved57

You want to believe that it was changed.

It was not changed it was abolished, Gone, Hebrews 8:13.

The new Covenant is Jesus Christ himself.

"THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" not by rules, laws or religion.

You don't live by Faith when you reject the Gospel !

False Prophet

23 Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! Jer
The sheep are scattered, because there is a famine of the Word. Nice stories have replaced the Word of God during the great falling away today in the harlot church.
2 Therefore thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning the shepherds who shepherd my people: It is you who have scattered my flock, and have driven them away, and you have not attended to them. So I will attend to you for your evil doings, says the Lord. Jer 23
All the prophets from Samuel onward have prophesied about these days. Preachers do not warn their congregations of the wrath to come. The "peace and safety" message has been preached instead of the Gospel. Doctrines that do not conform us to godliness have filled our pulpits, and the congregations of the harlot church have itching ears that turn away unto myths and fables, and they adopt shepherds that will tickle their ears.
3 Then I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the lands where I have driven them, and I will bring them back to their fold, and they shall be fruitful and multiply. 4 I will raise up shepherds over them who will shepherd them, and they shall not fear any longer, or be dismayed, nor shall any be missing, says the Lord.
God is raising up shepherds today after his own heart. Who shall stand in the presence of the LORD accept he who has clean hands and a pure heart. The goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart. Jesus is coming back for a church without spot, blemish, or wrinkle. He is not coming back for a harlot church that blesses God and curses their neighbors.
9 Concerning the prophets:

My heart is crushed within me,
all my bones shake;
I have become like a drunkard,
like one overcome by wine,
because of the Lord
and because of his holy words.
10 For the land is full of adulterers;
because of the curse the land mourns,
and the pastures of the wilderness are dried up.
Their course has been evil,
and their might is not right.
11 Both prophet and priest are ungodly;
even in my house I have found their wickedness,
says the Lord.
12 Therefore their way shall be to them
like slippery paths in the darkness,
into which they shall be driven and fall;
for I will bring disaster upon them
in the year of their punishment,
says the Lord.
13 In the prophets of Samaria
I saw a disgusting thing:
they prophesied by Baal
and led my people Israel astray.
14 But in the prophets of Jerusalem
I have seen a more shocking thing:
they commit adultery and walk in lies;
they strengthen the hands of evildoers,
so that no one turns from wickedness;
all of them have become like Sodom to me,
and its inhabitants like Gomorrah.
15 Therefore thus says the Lord of hosts concerning the prophets:
“I am going to make them eat wormwood,
and give them poisoned water to drink;
for from the prophets of Jerusalem
ungodliness has spread throughout the land.”
16 Thus says the Lord of hosts: Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you; they are deluding you. They speak visions of their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord. 17 They keep saying to those who despise the word of the Lord, “It shall be well with you”; and to all who stubbornly follow their own stubborn hearts, they say, “No calamity shall come upon you.”
Jer 23