Christians made me read John. Why?

Right Divider

Body part
It means the Most High God made everything that was made through Christ and without Christ nothing was made. Christ is the Creator.

Genesis 2:4 reveals that Christ is the LORD God.

Christ is not the Most High God, but he is the Creator God who said, "Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness..."
(Genesis 1:26 NKJV)
Says a polytheist! There is ONE God! Get saved deceiver.

KingdomRose

Re #14 by journey: You are lying. Read my posts here and you can plainly see that you are misleading people. How do you harmonize your ideas with those scriptures I cited? If you ignore me, then you are showing that you CAN'T answer that.

KingdomRose

We already know Jesus and his Father are one. He said so.

He also said that HIS DISCIPLES were "one" with him and the Father. (John 17:20-22) Does that make them God?

Answer this if you can. If you don't, I'll see it as a fact that you can't.

Right Divider

Body part
Re #14 by journey: You are lying. Read my posts here and you can plainly see that you are misleading people. How do you harmonize your ideas with those scriptures I cited? If you ignore me, then you are showing that you CAN'T answer that.
That is always the claim of the heretic. You simply confuse the fact that Jesus Christ is the God/Man. In His deity, He is BY NATURE God. He took on human flesh to become a man and dwelt among us, as John says.

glorydaz

He also said that HIS DISCIPLES were "one" with him and the Father. (John 17:20-22) Does that make them God?

Answer this if you can. If you don't, I'll see it as a fact that you can't.

He didn't say when you look in the mirror you see the Father, but He did say, "He that has seen me has seen the Father."

John 14:9
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?​

Right Divider

Body part
He didn't say when you look in the mirror you see the Father, but He did say, "He that has seen me has seen the Father."
John 14:9
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?​
It's such a common tool of the Christ deniers to use a little trick called EQUIVOCATION.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equivocation

Equivocation ("to call by the same name") is an informal logical fallacy. It is the misleading use of a term with more than one meaning or sense (by glossing over which meaning is intended at a particular time). It generally occurs with polysemic words (words with multiple meanings).

P.S. It's a bit ironic that she actually put word in quotes.

heir

TOL Subscriber
A few months ago I hit rock bottom. There were two Christian men who made me read John.

These men didn't know one another, but somehow knew what I was supposed to read.

So what's with the chapters of John in the Bible? What does it mean?
They most likely sent you there because so many believe that John 3:16 is the gospel that will save you, but it isn't. I would have sent you to Paul in Romans through Philemon. I would have shown you the gospel that is the power of God to save you when you trust the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and who you are in Christ upon believing it.

I hope you are doing better now, but even more than that; I hope you'll be saved.

ClimateSanity

They most likely sent you there because so many believe that John 3:16 is the gospel that will save you, but it isn't. I would have sent you to Paul in Romans through Philemon. I would have shown you the gospel that is the power of God to save you when you trust the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and who you are in Christ upon believing it.

I hope you are doing better now, but even more than that; I hope you'll be saved.

I second this whole post.

journey

I usually ignore JWs because they are a cult and trying to lead others into false teaching. JWs butcher Scripture for their own purposes and even have their own peculiar bible with a little "b" that helps them with their false doctrines. Don't flatter yourself that I ignore you because you have a good argument. You have nothing and need to be saved.

In the meantime, Jesus Christ is God, one with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. Read my blogs.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Christians made me read John. Why?

A few months ago I hit rock bottom. There were two Christian men who made me read John.

These men didn't know one another, but somehow knew what I was supposed to read.

It means that they love Jesus and they love you and they want you to love Jesus too. Don't overthink it.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Why did you not take their advice?

AMR

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's very sad that FALSE CULTS deny the deity of Jesus Christ. The best advice I can give you is to ignore them completely.

Jesus Christ is God the Son, one with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit - yet the three are ONE. Almighty God is a Holy Trinity and has been for eternity past.

John is a beautiful book of the Bible. John introduces you to the absolute deity of Jesus Christ. In other words, Jesus Christ is God. John 1:1-3 refers to Jesus Christ as The Word and Creator.

John 1:1-3 KJV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2. The same was in the beginning with God. 3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Read all of John Chapter one and it will become obvious that Jesus Christ is being talked about.

John 1:14 KJV And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

In short, Jesus Christ is God (God the Son). Those who tell you differently are liars.

Yep