Christian Persecutions

john w

Hall of Fame
No doubt about it, you need the law, 1 Timothy 1:9.

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

The above will send you packing to hell demon....

John 5:39 KJV Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!

Romans 3:21 KJV
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, including the law, since it testifies to the righteousness of God without the law, and I need to prevent this teaching, on orders from my daddy the devil.

Luke 24:44 KJV And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!

Psalm 40:7 KJV Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Hebrews 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

1 Corinthians 10 KJV

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Romans 15 KJV

4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

No, no, no, Paul!!!!!!!You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!.And no, Paul, the things that happened to others in the Old Testament for examples, for our admonition, and those things written for our learning in the Old Testament, to teach us patience, and provide us hope, do not!!!!!!!!!They no longer exists, as the Old Testament scriptures have been abolished!!!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/thywordis/PAUL QUOTES THE OT.htm

You wicked bible hater/deleter.

Robert Pate

Banned

John 5:39 KJV Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, including the law, since it testifies to the righteousness of God without the law, and I need to prevent this teaching, on orders from my daddy the devil.

Luke 24:44 KJV And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Psalm 40:7 KJV Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Hebrews 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

1 Corinthians 10 KJV

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Romans 15 KJV

4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

No, no, no, Paul!!!!!!!You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!.And no, Paul, the things that happened to others in the Old Testament for examples, for our admonition, and those things written for our learning in the Old Testament, to teach us patience, and provide us hope, do not!!!!!!!!!They no longer exists, as the Old Testament scriptures have been abolished!!!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/thywordis/PAUL QUOTES THE OT.htm

John Wienstein needs the law. He apparently is one of these, 1 Timothy 1:9, 10. The righteous man does not need the law because he lives by faith and the Holy Spirit.

john w

Hall of Fame
John Wienstein needs the law. He apparently is one of these, 1 Timothy 1:9, 10. The righteous man does not need the law because he lives by faith and the Holy Spirit.

Explain that racist slur, you anti-Semite, hater of the word of God, and hater of the Jews.
You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished....the Old Testament has been abolished....The OT is just history...

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known, testified!!

1 Corinthians 10 KJV

Romans 15 KJV

http://www.freewebs.com/thywordis/PA...20THE OT.htm

Robert Pate

Banned
I really didn't want to write this article, but I have no choice. Something needs to be said.

I have been persecuted for being a Christian all of my Christian life, which is almost 50 years. I have never hid the fact that I am a blood bought born again child of God. When I was in business for myself as a lumber broker I always kept a Bible on my desk as a witness that I was a Christian.

After I retired I got bored and became a state certified home inspector. I had no idea of what I was getting into. I had no idea of the hatred that Realtors had for home inspectors. I was a good home inspector and felt that I had a moral obligation to reveal to the buyers the condition of the home that they were purchasing.

Well, many times the buyers would back out of the deal because of my report. It was not unusual to get a call from the Realtor cussing me out for causing the deal to fall through. And then all of the Realtors got together and black balled me. That was after I became a lab certified mold inspector. I had brochures in most of the Realtors offices. Many of them threw my brochures in the trash.

Well here I am again on TOL. The last place where you might think that you would be persecuted as a Christian. I have been here for 10 years. First, let me say this, Christians do not persecute Christians. Unbelievers are the ones that persecute Christians. Satan must persecute Christ. If you are "In Christ" you will be persecuted. If you are not persecuted it is because you are not standing up for Christ and his Gospel. There is nothing in the Bible about being a secret Christian. Those that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit will have the witness in themselves.

This Forum and the moderators are a real disappointment to me. They willingly allow John W. to call me and other Christians every derogatory name that there is. I have been called Satan, devil, moron, wolf, plus many other names. This is a form of persecution. The moderators allow John to do this in the hope that I will disappear. I don't know why they just don't ban me, maybe they will after this article. I finally got out of the home inspection business. I was in it for 9 years. What these persecutors don't know is that everything is being recorded and will be revealed in the judgment, Matthew 10:26.

Robert Pate

Banned
Hypocrite, as you persecute Jews, being the anti-Semite, that you admit you are, as you slur them, racist:

I am sure glad that I am not everything that you accuse me of.

It is true that I am a sinner saved by grace, but I don't persecute Jews, nor am I a racist.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am sure glad that I am not everything that you accuse me of.

It is true that I am a sinner saved by grace, but I don't persecute Jews, nor am I a racist.

He admits that he is a sinner, and again admits that he is, besides being a Jew hater, anti-Semite, under the law, "needs it," as he satanically accuses others of needing it, per his 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV argument, despite his forthcoming intoxicated, demonic, made up explanation.

Robert Pate

Banned
He admits that he is a sinner, and again admits that he is, besides being a Jew hater, anti-Semite, under the law, "needs it," as he satanically accuses others of needing it, per his 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV argument, despite his forthcoming intoxicated, demonic, made up explanation.

My 1 Timothy 1:9 argument is not mine, its Paul's.

john w

Hall of Fame
My 1 Timothy 1:9 argument is not mine, its Paul's.

No, deceiver, you've been shown the context of Paul's reference to "chief sinner," by me, over 20 people on TOL, but you continue, as others have pointed out, your deceptive, satanic trick of posting verses in isolation, w/o the context, ignoring preceding/following verses, as you delete them, you wicked poser.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, deceiver, you've been shown the context of Paul's reference to "chief sinner," by me, over 20 people on TOL, but you continue, as others have pointed out, your deceptive, satanic trick of posting verses in isolation, w/o the context, ignoring preceding/following verses, as you delete them, you wicked poser.

You know little to nothing about the Bible. Paul struggled with sin, because he was a sinner, Romans 7:13-25.

john w

Hall of Fame
You know little to nothing about the Bible. Paul struggled with sin, because he was a sinner, Romans 7:13-25.

What bible would that be, you admitted satanist? The one in which you delete 3/4 of it?

He won't touch that.

Irrelevant that he struggled with sin. He refers to believers as "saints," not sinners, which you deny, deceiver, and you've been shown the context of Paul's reference to "chief sinner," by me, over 20 people on TOL, but you continue, as others have pointed out, your deceptive, satanic trick of posting verses in isolation, w/o the context, ignoring preceding/following verses, as you delete them, you wicked poser.

Sin is the transgression of the law..no law no transgression..

So, POPE Pate, tell all of TOL, just how you can consider yourself a sinner, meaning you sin, if there is no law, since, according to you, it was abolished, to define what sin is.

What law did you break, that created a sin/transgression on your part? How could that be-you say that there is no law, so there can be no sin/transgression. That is your entire satanic argument as to why "Jesus" had to abolish the lsaw, instead of dying for our sins, for breaking the perfect, holy, just, good, spiritual law of God.

Go ahead and spin, provide another one of your demonic, made up, intoxicated, irrational, "responses."

And, since you are a sinner, by your own words, you are under the law, per your own 1 Timothy 1:9 "argument."

john w

Hall of Fame
Sin is the transgression of the law..no law no transgression..

So, POPE Pate, tell all of TOL, just how you can consider yourself a sinner, meaning you sin, if there is no law, since, according to you, it was abolished, to define what sin is.

What law did you break, that created a sin/transgression on your part? How could that be-you say that there is no law, so there can be no sin/transgression. That is your entire satanic argument as to why "Jesus" had to abolish the lsaw, instead of dying for our sins, for breaking the perfect, holy, just, good, spiritual law of God.

Go ahead and spin, provide another one of your demonic, made up, intoxicated, irrational, "responses."

And, since you are a sinner, by your own words, you are under the law, per your own 1 Timothy 1:9 "argument."

Robert Pate

Banned

I will try again, but due to your lost condition I doubt very much that you will understand.

Spiritually, I am perfect and complete in Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10.

Physically, I am the chief of sinners, 1 Timothy 1:15.

Now, most Christians will understand that. But because you are not a Christian, chances are you won't.

john w

Hall of Fame
I will try again, but due to your lost condition I doubt very much that you will understand.

Now, most Christians will understand that. But because you are not a Christian, chances are you won't.

Wicked liar, as I exposed you for the child of devil that you are.There is no such thing as your demonic, intoxicated "Physically, I sin...spiritually I don't" made up dung. The bible either pegs you as righteous/a saint, or lost/a sinner, which, by definition, is one who transgresses the law, sins.

Pate: Well, sometimes a woman who is pregnant, is pregnant....sometimes, she is not....

Answer your own "argument," Pope Pate-

Tell all of TOL, Pope Pate, if, for eg., stealing, murder is a sin,for "the born again Christian." If it is, why? If it is not, tell us why not.

Tell all of TOL, Pope Pate, if, for eg., stealing, murder is a sin,for the lost. If it is, why? If it is not, tell us why not.

Let's go, Pate. You made the "argument." Explain it, w/o just posting verses, in isolation, w/o expounding on their meaning.

Watch, again, the evasion, the changing of the subject, side stepping, sound bytes, misdirection toward me, with perhaps another racial slur......w/o addressing my questions, based upon his premise in this thread, and all the other "the law no longer exists, the OT no longer exists" duplicate threads he spams.

Go ahead, Pate. Address my questions.

You won't-he has punted for 2 months.

john w

Hall of Fame

No Christian on TOL agrees with your convoluted, "post one verse in isolation/ignore the context/delete preceding and following verses" satanic trick interpretation.

Robert Pate

Banned
icked liar, as I exposed you for the child of devil that you are.

Answer your own "argument," Pope Pate-

Tell all of TOL, Pope Pate, if, for eg., stealing, murder is a sin,for "the born again Christian." If it is, why? If it is not, tell us why not.

Tell all of TOL, Pope Pate, if, for eg., stealing, murder is a sin,for the lost. If it is, why? If it is not, tell us why not.

Let's go, Pate. You made the "argument." Explain it, w/o just posting verses, in isolation, w/o expounding on their meaning.

Watch, again, the evasion, the changing of the subject, side stepping, sound bytes, misdirection toward me, with perhaps another racial slur......w/o addressing my questions, based upon his premise in this thread, and all the other "the law no longer exists, the OT no longer exists" duplicate threads he spams.

Go ahead, Pate. Address my questions.

You won't-he has punted for 2 months.

I try to explain things to you, but you have no understanding because you are a natural man, 1 Corinthians 2:14.

Christians are not under law because they are "In Christ". This is why Paul said, "There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

There is no condemnation because there is no law, Ephesians 2:15.

john w

Hall of Fame
I try to explain things to you, but you have no understanding because you are a natural man, 1 Corinthians 2:14.

Christians are not under law because they are "In Christ". This is why Paul said, "There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

Evasion, non responsive, as all of TOL can witness, my methodical picking apart of this devil child, and and all he has, is this "Hail Mary," of "you have no understanding because you are a natural man, 1 Corinthians 2:14."

Ephesians 2:15 KJV says no such thing, satanist, despite you spamming it.

QUOTE=Robert Pate;5220696]Jesus has abolished the law, Ephesians 2:15. You cannot believe the scripture because you don't want to. It plainly says, "Even the law of commandments contained in the ordinances" I don't have much patience with people that go against the scriptures. The Bible is our only means of information. If you don't believe the Bible then you have nothing.[/QUOTE]

No, it does not "plainly say" that God's perfect law was abolished, deceiver, despite your spam, posting verses in isolation, deleting 3/4 of the bible, including, where it "plainly" says:

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

....to "prove" his doctrine of demons."

He corrupts, perverts both Ephesians 2:15 KJV, Colossians 2:14 KJV, to prop up his satanic assertion that the perfect, holy, just, good, not void law of God, which reflects His character, is no longer in existence.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU. Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

He satanically delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not prefect/good/holy/spiritual,as he asserts that it causes us to sin, as it is sin, and the problem is not with man/him, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

He keeps satanically spamming this made up slop, that Col. 2:13-14 KJV has God's holy laws in view, being nailed to the cross. I, and others, have corrected you on it, over, and over, and yet you keep asserting this satanic "doctrine." One more time, to protect the sheep/babes, from your lies:

What was nailed to the cross is described as “the handwriting of requirements"-that was against us, which was contrary to us.” Because “ordinances” sounds like “law,” some, like sloppy Pate, twist the meaning of “nailed it to the cross” into Paul saying the force of the law of God ended at the death of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The writ of charges...
In using the words “handwriting of requirements … contrary to us … nailed it to the cross,” Paul was describing the record of our sins, the indictment that required the penalty of death.

No, the indictments against believers, the charges against believers, the legal indebtedness against believers – was what was dropped, and nailed to the cross at the Lord Jesus Christ's death, rather than the law itself, which is consistently characterized in Scripture as eternal, and good...To wit:

Romans 7 KJV

12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

“handwriting,”=a memorandum of debt, "a writing by hand" used in public and private contracts.

The wages of our sins—our debt—is death (Romans 6:23). The Lord Jesus Christ was willing to pay that debt by dying in our place, thus blotting out the record of our debt and pardoning our sins.

Survey the "death warrant" against us, because of our sin/sins is the sign that Pilate had nailed to the cross upon which the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified. John 19:19-22 KJV-It was customary to publish a writ of charges against the condemned, and the board above the Lord Jesus Christ's head was inscribed with the charges for which the Jewish authorities demanded His death. Thus, it was a Roman custom, to write the name of the condemned person and his crime on a plaque to be placed above his head at the execution. Survey Mark 15:26 KJV-"superscription of his accusation."

26 And the superscription of his accusation was written over, The King Of The Jews.

The charges removed-the meaning, then, of Colossians 2:13-14 KJV, based upon the immediate and the broader context is: You gentile believers had a death sentence against you due to your sin/sins-here are the charges............... But through the dbr, everything that one time could have been held against you has been removed.

The law against believers? No, it wasn’t God’s law that was against believers; it was the sins that they committed, as defined by that same holy, good law!. "the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"= anything written by hand, but can more specifically apply to a legal document, bond or note of debt, was against us!!!!

Paul is relaying that the LORD God has "wiped out," removed, "nailed to the cross," through the body of Christ , representing mankind's guilt, the instrument for the remembrance of sin. The legal basis of this instrument was the "binding statutes," Col. 2:14 KJV, but what the LORD God destroyed on the cross was not the legal ground, the law, for our entanglement into sin, but the written record of our sins. By destroying the record of sins, the LORD God removed the possibility of a charge ever being made again against those who have been forgiven-a dead man is not under jurisdiction to the law.

" Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"

The above-a handwritten acknowledgement or note of debt, something like an I.O.U. When the debt was paid in full, the handwriting was invalidated by piercing it with something sharp like a nail.

This "handwriting" was also used in the case of the crucifixion or punishment of a criminal. All the charges of which the person had been found guilty, were written on a piece of parchment, and nailed to the cross on which the person convicted of those crimes would be crucified. Everyone could then see why he was hanging there and what he had done to deserve such a cruel punishment.This written indictment/charge/accusation are seen in John 19:19-20: accusations that were hung on the cross, on which the Lord Jesus Christ hung:

19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was Jesus Of Nazareth The King Of The Jews.

20 This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.

The "accusing witness," so to speak, against the sinner, the record book of his sins, the certificate of debt, or book of debt, was removed/nailed. The Lord Jesus Christ has "erased" it, removed it out of the court, out of the witness chair of the accuser. Not only is this record of our sins removed, but it is also "nailed to the cross" in the sense that the Lord Jesus Christ took our sins upon himself, and paid the penalty for them...Survey 2 Cor. 5:21 KJV.

When we talk about "nailing it to his cross", that is not the law itself, but the curse of the law, or the penalties for disobeying the Law. It was the penalty of the broken law which He rendered inoperative, not the law itself.

In that time period when a man was charged with a crime the charges against him were written down on papyrus. If he was found not guilty the papyrus was then washed down with water, removing or blotting out those charges against him, to confirm his acquittal. This abolished the written charges against the man. This is the what is referred to in "blotting out of ordinances against us" that were nailed to the Stake, not the Law itself.

The law is still God's standard of righteousness and all the requirements for the broken law remain unchanged, apart from Him.

Again-the penalty which a lawbreaker had to pay--it does not signify the laws that are to be obeyed--only the penalty.

The certificate of debt was wiped away and nailed to the cross.

Moreover, pardoning someone for committing a capital crime, doesn’t do away with the law that was broken. If anything, it shows that the law carries force, for without the pardon, the criminal would die!

In the same way, the law of God carries force since breaking it (committing sin) requires the death penalty. The law is that powerful, that important. It is holy. People aren’t saved from that which was against them (the death penalty) by doing away with the law. What saves people from death is the death of the Lord Jesus Christ in the place of those who trust 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

In fact, the wording Paul employed Colossians 2:13-14 showed that the law of God continues to carry great force. By saying the penalty demanded under the law of God was nailed to the instrument that killed the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul was showing that the law of God was still in force, still requiring death for sin.

By contrast, if the law had been brought to an abrupt end by the death of the Lord Jesus Christ, from that point on, nothing would be “against the law”-duh! Nothing could be called “sin.” Of course, we know that is not true. Sin exists, which means the law that calls it “sin” also exists!

The Lord Jesus Christ nailed to the cross what was contrary to him...

Ephesians 2:15 KJV "the law of commandments contained in ordinances;"
Colossians 2:14 KJV "the handwriting of ordinances"
Hebrews 7:16 KJV "the law of a carnal commandment"
Hebrews 9:10 KJV "carnal ordinances;"

What the Lord Jesus Christ abolished was carnal/fleshly commandments and ordinances, and hand written ordinances=that is the context..= the decrees of exclusion established by men, which were rooted in enmity between Jew & Gentile,such as “touch not, taste not, handle not”(survey Colossians 2:21 KJV), man-made social class/caste system set in place by Oral Torah, and Jewish leaders, attempting to keep a social and religious difference between Jews and Gentiles. Ordinances/decrees were laws that were man-made. Paul was referring to man-made orders, in this verse through the term “ordinance”. These “ordinances” were, yes, indeed hostile/”hate”/”enmity”, as they restrained anyone other than “Jews” worshiping God. These ordinances made a clear separation between Jew and Gentile, by elevating one above the other, to an “elite status,” to the extent where gentiles were looked down upon, scorned, and disassociated, by Jews everywhere………..

No, he abolished, destroyed, blotted out the sin debt/IOU, bible deleter, as you satanically, like your father the devil, change/delete words in the bible.

Pate, to the judge: Judge, abolish these laws, so that we cannot break them!!!!!!

Pate, to God: Abolish your law, since we cannot keep them!!!! That is the solution!!!! These laws of yours are not good, are not holy, are not right, are not spiritual, and are contrary to us, not the sin debt incurred by breaking them!!!!!!!!!!!!The problem is the law, not me!!!!! To hell with this 'Jesus' dying for my sin debt!!!!!! He need not do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ABOLISH THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HIS DEATH IS IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!

You vile, wicked God the Father hater, and hater of His Christ, dying for our sin debt, as you flip the bird at both, and assert, on record, that this....

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

...you change, corrupt, to:

Matthew 5:17 POPE Pate version: I am come to destroy the law, and the prophets: I am come to destroy both of them.

Pate flips the bird at....

Psalms 111 KJV
7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

.....by attempting to delete Genesis-Malachi.

You demonic pawn.

john w

Hall of Fame

Devil child Pate asserts, on record, that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt/IOU, paying our debt, in our place, as the solution, and, instead, asserts, on record, that this "Jesus" is an incompetent, impotent fool,UNABLE TO DIE FOR ALL OF OUR SINS, future sins, as is God the Father, for even sending Him to die, as devil child Pate's "solution" to the sin/sins problem, is to eliminate the law that defines the sin/transgression, thus, "presto," there is no offense/transgression/sin for which to die, instead of the Saviour dying for our future sin debt. Do you all "get that," TOL audience? That, in simple terms, is this satanist "argument," breaking it down. Again, Pate asserts that the solution to the sin/sins issue, is not that the Saviour died for our sin debt in the future, which is contrary to us, for breaking the LORD God's perfect,good, holy,just, spiritual law, and a reflection of His character to both the saved and lost, and not that we are the problem, but the problem is with the law, as it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not spiritual, as laws against murder, rape, lying, stealing......are all contrary to us, so, instead of the Saviour dying in our place, to satisfy the debt/IOU, abolish the law, so that there is no offense/transgression/sin for which He should die, and thus abolish the Saviour's work, as Pate asserts that the Saviour DID NOT DIE FOR OUR FUTURE SINS, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DIE, for our future sins/sin debt. Thus, Pate asserts he died in vain, for nothing, as his "solution" is to abolish/eliminate/destroy/make void the law, so that there is no future sin/transgression/offense, and associated/corresponding wage/sin debt to be paid for.

Again-Pate-Christ died in vain.

Mayor STP:"It's not that complicated."

Pate argues that the solution to the sins issue, is not Christ dying for our sins, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, to blot out/wipe out/pay for the sin debt, both past/future, "man's IOU" for breaking the good, holy, spiritual law of God, per Paul, in Romans 7, which Paul asserts is not void, as the problem is not with man, but with the God's law, as he asserts that it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not just, it is not spiritual, as it is the law, that is contrary/against us, according to Pate, those troublesome prohibitions against murder, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery, lying......and not the sin debt/IOU that is contrary to/against us; Again, Pate denies that the sin debt/IOU is contrary/ against us, as He asserts that God's laws against murder, lying, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery,......................................are contrary/against us, are not for our benefit, are not good, not holy, not spiritual; His "solution" is for the LORD God to destroy/abolish/make void the law, so there is no offense to break, in the future, not Christ dying for our sins, He paying the debt/IOU for us, in our place.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU. Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

Delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not prefect/good/holy/spiritual,as he asserts that it causes us to sin, as it is sin, and the problem is not with man/him, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

The "secular" example of Pate's "reasoning::

Pate gets a speeding ticket. He goes to court, and, in front of the judge...

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Pate: No!!!!! Abolish the law!!!!!!!

The judge: Either pay the fine, or go to jail-the law stands.

Pate: No!!!!The laws are not good-they are the problem, not me!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

And now, in wickedness, attempt to delete Genesis-John. You will lose, demon:

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter KJV
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Jesus has abolished the law, Ephesians 2:15. You cannot believe the scripture because you don't want to. It plainly says, "Even the law of commandments contained in the ordinances" I don't have much patience with people that go against the scriptures. The Bible is our only means of information. If you don't believe the Bible then you have nothing.

He corrupts, perverts both Ephesians 2:15 KJV, Colossians 2:14 KJV, to prop up his satanic assertion that the perfect, holy, just, good, not void law of God, which reflects His character, is no longer in existence.

He satanically delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

He keeps satanically spamming this made up slop, that Col. 2:13-14 KJV has God's holy laws in view, being nailed to the cross. I, and others, have corrected you on it, over, and over, and yet you keep asserting this satanic "doctrine." One more time, to protect the sheep/babes, from your lies:

What was nailed to the cross is described as “the handwriting of requirements"-that was against us, which was contrary to us.” Because “ordinances” sounds like “law,” some, like sloppy Pate, twist the meaning of “nailed it to the cross” into Paul saying the force of the law of God ended at the death of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The writ of charges...
In using the words “handwriting of requirements … contrary to us … nailed it to the cross,” Paul was describing the record of our sins, the indictment that required the penalty of death.

No, the indictments against believers, the charges against believers, the legal indebtedness against believers – was what was dropped, and nailed to the cross at the Lord Jesus Christ's death, rather than the law itself, which is consistently characterized in Scripture as eternal, and good...To wit:

Romans 7 KJV

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

“handwriting,”=a memorandum of debt, "a writing by hand" used in public and private contracts.

The wages of our sins—our debt—is death (Romans 6:23). The Lord Jesus Christ was willing to pay that debt by dying in our place, thus blotting out the record of our debt and pardoning our sins.

Survey the "death warrant" against us, because of our sin/sins is the sign that Pilate had nailed to the cross upon which the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified. John 19:19-22 KJV-It was customary to publish a writ of charges against the condemned, and the board above the Lord Jesus Christ's head was inscribed with the charges for which the Jewish authorities demanded His death. Thus, it was a Roman custom, to write the name of the condemned person and his crime on a plaque to be placed above his head at the execution. Survey Mark 15:26 KJV-"superscription of his accusation."

26 And the superscription of his accusation was written over, The King Of The Jews.

The charges removed-the meaning, then, of Colossians 2:13-14 KJV, based upon the immediate and the broader context is: You gentile believers had a death sentence against you due to your sin/sins-here are the charges............... But through the dbr, everything that one time could have been held against you has been removed.

The law against believers? No, it wasn’t God’s law that was against believers; it was the sins that they committed, as defined by that same holy, good law!. "the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"= anything written by hand, but can more specifically apply to a legal document, bond or note of debt, was against us!!!!

Paul is relaying that the LORD God has "wiped out," removed, "nailed to the cross," through the body of Christ , representing mankind's guilt, the instrument for the remembrance of sin. The legal basis of this instrument was the "binding statutes," Col. 2:14 KJV, but what the LORD God destroyed on the cross was not the legal ground, the law, for our entanglement into sin, but the written record of our sins. By destroying the record of sins, the LORD God removed the possibility of a charge ever being made again against those who have been forgiven-a dead man is not under jurisdiction to the law.

The above-a handwritten acknowledgement or note of debt, something like an I.O.U. When the debt was paid in full, the handwriting was invalidated by piercing it with something sharp like a nail.

This "handwriting" was also used in the case of the crucifixion or punishment of a criminal. All the charges of which the person had been found guilty, were written on a piece of parchment, and nailed to the cross on which the person convicted of those crimes would be crucified. Everyone could then see why he was hanging there and what he had done to deserve such a cruel punishment.This written indictment/charge/accusation are seen in John 19:19-20: accusations that were hung on the cross, on which the Lord Jesus Christ hung:

19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was Jesus Of Nazareth The King Of The Jews.

20 This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.

The "accusing witness," so to speak, against the sinner, the record book of his sins, the certificate of debt, or book of debt, was removed/nailed. The Lord Jesus Christ has "erased" it, removed it out of the court, out of the witness chair of the accuser. Not only is this record of our sins removed, but it is also "nailed to the cross" in the sense that the Lord Jesus Christ took our sins upon himself, and paid the penalty for them...Survey 2 Cor. 5:21 KJV.

When we talk about "nailing it to his cross", that is not the law itself, but the curse of the law, or the penalties for disobeying the Law. It was the penalty of the broken law which He rendered inoperative, not the law itself.

In that time period when a man was charged with a crime the charges against him were written down on papyrus. If he was found not guilty the papyrus was then washed down with water, removing or blotting out those charges against him, to confirm his acquittal. This abolished the written charges against the man. This is the what is referred to in "blotting out of ordinances against us" that were nailed to the Stake, not the Law itself.

The law is still God's standard of righteousness and all the requirements for the broken law remain unchanged, apart from Him.

Again-the penalty which a lawbreaker had to pay--it does not signify the laws that are to be obeyed--only the penalty.

Moreover, pardoning someone for committing a capital crime, doesn’t do away with the law that was broken. If anything, it shows that the law carries force, for without the pardon, the criminal would die!

In the same way, the law of God carries force since breaking it (committing sin) requires the death penalty. The law is that powerful, that important. It is holy. People aren’t saved from that which was against them (the death penalty) by doing away with the law. What saves people from death is the death of the Lord Jesus Christ in the place of those who trust 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

In fact, the wording Paul employed Colossians 2:13-14 showed that the law of God continues to carry great force. By saying the penalty demanded under the law of God was nailed to the instrument that killed the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul was showing that the law of God was still in force, still requiring death for sin.

By contrast, if the law had been brought to an abrupt end by the death of the Lord Jesus Christ, from that point on, nothing would be “against the law”-duh! Nothing could be called “sin.” Of course, we know that is not true. Sin exists, which means the law that calls it “sin” also exists!

What the Lord Jesus Christ abolished was carnal/fleshly commandments and ordinances, and hand written ordinances=that is the context..= the decrees of exclusion established by men, which were rooted in enmity between Jew & Gentile,such as “touch not, taste not, handle not”(survey Colossians 2:21 KJV), man-made social class/caste system set in place by Oral Torah, and Jewish leaders, attempting to keep a social and religious difference between Jews and Gentiles. Ordinances/decrees were laws that were man-made. Paul was referring to man-made orders, in this verse through the term “ordinance”. These “ordinances” were, yes, indeed hostile/”hate”/”enmity”, as they restrained anyone other than “Jews” worshiping God. These ordinances made a clear separation between Jew and Gentile, by elevating one above the other, to an “elite status,” to the extent where gentiles were looked down upon, scorned, and disassociated, by Jews everywhere………..

Robert Pate

Banned
Devil child Pate asserts, on record, that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt/IOU, paying our debt, in our place, as the solution, and, instead, asserts, on record, that this "Jesus" is an incompetent, impotent fool,UNABLE TO DIE FOR ALL OF OUR SINS, future sins, as is God the Father, for even sending Him to die, as devil child Pate's "solution" to the sin/sins problem, is to eliminate the law that defines the sin/transgression, thus, "presto," there is no offense/transgression/sin for which to die, instead of the Saviour dying for our future sin debt. Do you all "get that," TOL audience? That, in simple terms, is this satanist "argument," breaking it down. Again, Pate asserts that the solution to the sin/sins issue, is not that the Saviour died for our sin debt in the future, which is contrary to us, for breaking the LORD God's perfect,good, holy,just, spiritual law, and a reflection of His character to both the saved and lost, and not that we are the problem, but the problem is with the law, as it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not spiritual, as laws against murder, rape, lying, stealing......are all contrary to us, so, instead of the Saviour dying in our place, to satisfy the debt/IOU, abolish the law, so that there is no offense/transgression/sin for which He should die, and thus abolish the Saviour's work, as Pate asserts that the Saviour DID NOT DIE FOR OUR FUTURE SINS, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DIE, for our future sins/sin debt. Thus, Pate asserts he died in vain, for nothing, as his "solution" is to abolish/eliminate/destroy/make void the law, so that there is no future sin/transgression/offense, and associated/corresponding wage/sin debt to be paid for.

Pate argues that the solution to the sins issue, is not Christ dying for our sins, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, to blot out/wipe out/pay for the sin debt, both past/future, "man's IOU" for breaking the good, holy, spiritual law of God, per Paul, in Romans 7, which Paul asserts is not void, as the problem is not with man, but with the God's law, as he asserts that it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not just, it is not spiritual, as it is the law, that is contrary/against us, according to Pate, those troublesome prohibitions against murder, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery, lying......and not the sin debt/IOU that is contrary to/against us; Again, Pate denies that the sin debt/IOU is contrary/ against us, as He asserts that God's laws against murder, lying, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery,......................................are contrary/against us, are not for our benefit, are not good, not holy, not spiritual; His "solution" is for the LORD God to destroy/abolish/make void the law, so there is no offense to break, in the future, not Christ dying for our sins, He paying the debt/IOU for us, in our place.

Delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

And now, in wickedness, attempt to delete Genesis-John. You will lose, demon:

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter KJV
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

The writ of charges...

Romans 7 KJV

The Gospel makes laws and religion worthless.

In the Gospel Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death, the devil and the law, Colossians 2:15. All that Jesus did he did for us as our representative. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus, God now sees us as perfect and complete in Christ, Colossians 3:3.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Gospel makes laws and religion worthless.

In the Gospel Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death, the devil and the law, Colossians 2:15. All that Jesus did he did for us as our representative. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus, God now sees us as perfect and complete in Christ, Colossians 3:3.

Quite irrelevant to your satanic argument, demon.

Again, on record, his "solution" to the sin problem, is not that Christ died for our past/future sins,the sin debt, but to eliminate the law of God, SO THAT THERE IS NO DEBT TO BE PAID FOR BREAKING THE LAW, SINCE IT DOES NOT EXIST.Thus, Christ did not die for our future sins also,according to Pate, since there is no law, that defines what sin/transgression was committed. No law, no transgression, and thus no need for Christ to die, to pay for our sin debt, since there is no sin debt, according to this demon Pate.,

And now, in wickedness, attempt to delete Genesis-John. You will lose, demon

Last edited: