Can Everyone On TOL PLEASE Stop Being So Petty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardofOz

I am not naming names....yet :D

You know who you are. Stop stalking each other. Let go of past grudges. Apologize to each other.

Stop being so cliquey. Stop neg repping the same person over and over and over. Stop positive repping the same people over and over and over. Stop reporting so many dang posts (it usually doesn't do any good now does it?)

Lighten up! Have fun. Make an attempt at humor. Stop taking yourselves so serious.

TOL is better when it is a disfunctional community rather than a bunch of blathering sissy pants that cannot stand a bruised ego. Don't make excuses as to why you're being petty. Just stop being petty!

Come on people, grow up!

Thank you for your consideration :e4e: [/reasonable plea]

Examples of pettiness will follow if necessary :sibbie:

Last edited:

dreadknought

Wahhh!

SX has popcorn and he's not shaaaaaaring! :baby:
My apologies, I'll share. :chuckle:

popcorn07.gif

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can Everyone On TOL PLEASE Stop Being So Petty?
Not if you name is Richard :nascar: :first: :checker:

:rotfl:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am not naming names....yet :D
I don't know why you're so bent out of shape by people being "pretty". At my age I'm lucky to still have my eyesight, let alone my looks...what? :plain:

You know who you are. Stop stalking each other. Let go of past grudges. Apologies to each other.
Why are you apologizing to us and that's peculiar construction.

Stop being so cliquey.
So you're saying no one hangs out with you then...we're sorry?

Stop neg repping the same person over and over and over
Who does that? Okay, but Nick M is still only one person.

Stop positive repping the same people over and over and over.
Not getting any pos rep again, are you?

Stop reporting so many dang posts (it usually doesn't do any good now does it?)
Which posts should we report? The "ugly" ones?

Lighten up! Have fun. Make an attempt at humor. Stop taking yourselves so serious.
I was trying to, but now I have to make a list of people I rep to keep from repeating myself, even if they're saying rep worthy bits, which is stressful. All these new rules of yours. :nono:

TOL is better when it is a disfunctional community rather than a bunch of blathering sissy pants that cannot stand a bruised ego.
Distinguish that one for me, because the only difference I can see is that we've had more angry Amish (no real harm being done) now than we did a few years back...does seem to have had an impact on a few good, formerly regular posters, like SoJ.

Don't make excuses as to why you're being petty. Just stop being petty!
Supra. And stop being so superficial.

Come on people, grow up!
Inside voice, please.

Thank you for your consideration :e4e: [/reasonable plea]

Examples of pettiness will follow if necessary :sibbie:
Have you tried coffee? :cheers:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You forgot hair, Oh Ye Who Is Ancient.
Hair? I'll die with more hair than most people cut in a lifetime. Even my enemies pay homage to the locks...and I really look forward to class reunions. :eek: :p

I is getting ancienter by the Jack day though.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm surprised the parsemaster didn't divide the word petty into pet and ty to discuss animals and thank you's. How very petty of me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.