Can Everyone On TOL PLEASE Stop Being So Petty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Get out of the kitchen
kicked-out-smiley.gif

Letsargue

I am not naming names....yet :D

You know who you are. Stop stalking each other. Let go of past grudges. Apologies to each other.

Stop being so cliquey. Stop neg repping the same person over and over and over. Stop positive repping the same people over and over and over. Stop reporting so many dang posts (it usually doesn't do any good now does it?)

Lighten up! Have fun. Make an attempt at humor. Stop taking yourselves so serious.

TOL is better when it is a disfunctional community rather than a bunch of blathering sissy pants that cannot stand a bruised ego. Don't make excuses as to why you're being petty. Just stop being petty!

Come on people, grow up!

Thank you for your consideration :e4e: [/reasonable plea]

Examples of pettiness will follow if necessary :sibbie:

Can an antichrist repent, or can THE Antichrist Repent???

Paul – 020613

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nitpicking about avatars--Remember all the fuss over TH's avatar?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Nitpicking about avatars--Remember all the fuss over TH's avatar?
That's where all the hair talk originated. :chuckle: When I went from full to half face rainee had fits...CW and someone else obsessed about it, my glasses, you name it.

Good times. :plain:

Letsargue

I am not naming names....yet :D

You know who you are. Stop stalking each other. Let go of past grudges. Apologies to each other.

Stop being so cliquey. Stop neg repping the same person over and over and over. Stop positive repping the same people over and over and over. Stop reporting so many dang posts (it usually doesn't do any good now does it?)

Lighten up! Have fun. Make an attempt at humor. Stop taking yourselves so serious.

TOL is better when it is a disfunctional community rather than a bunch of blathering sissy pants that cannot stand a bruised ego. Don't make excuses as to why you're being petty. Just stop being petty!

Come on people, grow up!

Thank you for your consideration :e4e: [/reasonable plea]

Examples of pettiness will follow if necessary :sibbie:

Can some one explain to me what could be the “Pettiest” sin that is still not a sin that will send you to Hell??? - There is no difference in sin. - They all are of the very same darkness of Satan, and he’s got you, here in all this silly nonsense. - I don’t see a single serious word about Salvation and Jesus Christ!! --- John 1:22 KJV ---&--- 1 Peter 3:15 KJV -------///--- The back alley is “Where (( “Battles” )) take place”, not bickering about “Petty Unity” among those who don’t care a thing about the Truth / Jesus Christ!!!

Where would you be if you died right now?? – I say Hell. – Now combat that with your father’s ?truth!! --- Which will save you: -Homosexuality, Thievery, Murder, Blasphemy, or breathing God’s air while unsaved? – Shall the Boy Scouts hire Thieves, Homosexuals, Abortionists, Atheists, Muslims, or Women? – Which would be OK to you?? --- What’s the difference??

Paul -- 020613

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Can Everyone On TOL PLEASE Stop Being So Petty?"

But ... but....

Richard-Petty-9439013-1-402.jpg
Knight...Great post!

Speaking of being petty, I believe that Richard Petty and and the Petty family have done more for auto racing and promotion wise for NASCAR than any other NASCAR personality, with only the exception of Bill France who founded NASCAR.

:checker:

Status
Not open for further replies.