Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Robert Pate

Banned
You replied to my post wherein I explained your error in detail:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...Jesus-Christ&p=4863332&viewfull=1#post4863332

Rather than interact as substantively as I have done, you resort to your usual opinion and moving on.

AMR

My opinion is that we justified by faith apart from works, law, predestination, election and religion.

To say that God predestinates people to salvation or to hell by predestination is the same as saying that God is an unjust sinner.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My opinion is that we justified by faith apart from works, law, predestination, election and religion.

To say that God predestinates people to salvation or to hell by predestination is the same as saying that God is an unjust sinner.

As I said, rather than interacting with substantive responses to your empty claims, you simply resort to your usual opinions and just press onwards, blogging about this or that. You are having a monologue with yourself, Robert, nothing more.

AMR

beloved57

You teach that sinners are Justified by their works and deny that Christ death alone Justified them freely!