Calvinism: You Must Already be Saved to Get Saved?

Robert Pate

Banned
What makes you think God doesn't know everything that is happening on earth?

God now sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. If it wasn't for Jesus Christ God would wrap up this whole universe in one big ball of fire.

Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

Jesus now sits at the right hand in God as our high priest and intercessor. We are in Christ and Christ is in heaven.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Psalm 94
7: and they say, "The LORD does not see; the God of Jacob does not perceive."
8: Understand, O dullest of the people! Fools, when will you be wise?
9: He who planted the ear, does he not hear? He who formed the eye, does he not see?
10: He who chastens the nations, does he not chastise? He who teaches men knowledge,
11: the LORD, knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath.

Psalm 33
8: Let all the earth fear the LORD, let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
9: For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood forth.
10: The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nought; he frustrates the plans of the peoples.
11: The counsel of the LORD stands for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
12: Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!
13: The LORD looks down from heaven, he sees all the sons of men;
14: from where he sits enthroned he looks forth on all the inhabitants of the earth,
15: he who fashions the hearts of them all, and observes all their deeds.
16: A king is not saved by his great army; a warrior is not delivered by his great strength.
17: The war horse is a vain hope for victory, and by its great might it cannot save.

I have known the Lord for 37 years and believe me, he doesn't miss one tiny detail. I learned this through the justification process in which he had me confess all my sins and repent of them. He gave me visions and dreams of all the horrible things I had done to other people and myself in the past. He didn't miss anything. He caught me many times after that in things I shouldn't have been doing and scolded me thoroughly.

It appears to me that you are very religious. Do you have a savior to save you from your religion?

Nanja

The only thing that I am obsessed with is the Gospel of Jesus Christ and justification by faith.

But you have no understanding of what it means to be Justified by Faith!

Gal. 2:16
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Only God's Elect, those who have been Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world to have remission/forgiveness of sins, are Justified by Christ's Death for them.

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Robert Pate

Banned
But you have no understanding of what it means to be Justified by Faith!

Gal. 2:16
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Only God's Elect, those who have been Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world to have remission/forgiveness of sins, are Justified by Christ's Death for them.

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

God does NOT predestinate people to heaven or to hell. If God did that he would be unjust.

The fact that you believe in predestination tells me that you do not have saving faith.

Nanja

God does NOT predestinate people to heaven or to hell. If God did that he would be unjust.

The fact that you believe in predestination tells me that you do not have saving faith.

The fact that you are in disbelief of the scriptures tells me that you are Not of God John 8:47.

Eph. 1:4-5, 11
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Rom. 8:28-32
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Justification is Salvation!

beloved57

You make God Unjust !You teach that sinners Christ has died for shall wind up lost anyway!

Robert Pate

Banned
The fact that you are in disbelief of the scriptures tells me that you are Not of God John 8:47.

Eph. 1:4-5, 11
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Rom. 8:28-32
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Justification is Salvation!

You have not been justified. To be justified you must hear and believe the Gospel. You don't even know what the Gospel is.

beloved57

Yep, and you are going to be one of them, because you refuse to call on or believe in Jesus Christ for your salvation.
You make God unjust in that you teach that He will punish the Justified, for whom Christ died.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
Because you have not been given New Birth, the Truth of scripture is hid from you Eph. 4:18!

I understand all of the Bible and accept all of the Bible. I have been born again. I know exactly when that happened.

You on the other hand wrestle with the scriptures and change words or distort the scriptures to fit your Calvinist doctrine. You don't know when you were born again or if you were ever born again.

Nanja

I understand all of the Bible and accept all of the Bible. I have been born again. I know exactly when that happened.

You on the other hand wrestle with the scriptures and change words or distort the scriptures to fit your Calvinist doctrine. You don't know when you were born again or if you were ever born again.

You have zero understanding of the scriptures Eph. 4:18.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
God now sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. If it wasn't for Jesus Christ God would wrap up this whole universe in one big ball of fire.

Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

Jesus now sits at the right hand in God as our high priest and intercessor. We are in Christ and Christ is in heaven.

Try again, what makes you think that God cant see all things, your response here doesn't answer me. Please use scripture to support your answer also when youve actually answered the question, thanks.

Robert Pate

Banned
Try again, what makes you think that God cant see all things, your response here doesn't answer me. Please use scripture to support your answer also when youve actually answered the question, thanks.

God is holy, holy, holy beyond human comprehension.

This is why he sent his only begotten Son into the world to overcome and defeat sin, death and the devil.

As far as God is concerned Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and in doing so has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Jesus now sits in heaven at God's right hand as "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16.

God sees all things in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20-22. Where God sees sin there is judgment and condemnation. This why God sees EVERYTHING in Jesus Christ.

When Jesus returns all that are "In Christ" and have the Holy Spirit will be saved. Those outside of Christ will be lost.