Calvinism and the word "WHOSOEVER"

beloved57

The Bible teaches that salvation is a gift from God,

"Even so by the righteousness of one (Jesus) the FREE GIFT came upon ALL MEN unto justification of life" Romans 5:18.

A gift can only be received or rejected.
You deny that Salvation is the Gift of God. You teach that sinners Christ died for are still unjustified and lost.

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How did you come up with that sinners Christ died for are still lost anyways?

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. - John 3:16-18 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John3:16-18&version=NKJV
You deny that Salvation is the Gift of God. You teach that sinners Christ died for are still unjustified and lost.

Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him.He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself; he who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed the testimony that God has given of His Son.And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. - 1 John 5:1,10-12 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1John5:1,10-12&version=NKJV

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
18740780_10213344511193662_240095409289069221_n.jpg

Robert Pate

Banned

God created Adam and Eve with a free will. Adam did not lose his free will in the fall. What he lost was his relationship with God, not his free will. It would not be possible to function in life without a free will. God does not create robots. "Chose this day whom you will serve" You have apparently chosen to serve Calvinism and all of its lies.

Truster

God created Adam and Eve with a free will. Adam did not lose his free will in the fall. What he lost was his relationship with God, not his free will. It would not be possible to function in life without a free will. God does not create robots. "Chose this day whom you will serve" You have apparently chosen to serve Calvinism and all of its lies.

Adam was created mutable and in that mutability there was an inevitability. Hence, "for in the day thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die". Notice the inevitable phrase, "for in the day...."

I hope you are brought to see your nakedness, before it's too late.

Robert Pate

Banned
Adam was created mutable and in that mutability there was an inevitability. Hence, "for in the day thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die". Notice the inevitable phrase, "for in the day...."

I hope you are brought to see your nakedness, before it's too late.

Adam and Eve by their own free will chose to sin against God. Just like by your own free will you chose to sin against God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It is an impossibility to save oneself. If you understood what salvation is you wouldn't ask such a stupid question.
Is it possible for someone who has never heard the message of the Bible to come to know God?