Calvinism: A Denial of the Lordship of Jesus Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
Good to know that you may quote scripture over and over and over and over again, and yet do not believe it.

I believe ALL of the Bible, even the scriptures that Calvinist quote. I interpret everything in the light of the Gospel. Calvinist quote everything in the light of Calvinism. This is the problem of embracing a religion.

beloved57

I believe ALL of the Bible, even the scriptures that Calvinist quote. I interpret everything in the light of the Gospel. Calvinist quote everything in the light of Calvinism. This is the problem of embracing a religion.

You don't believe the scripture, you don't even believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for!

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe the scripture, you don't even believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for!

I believe what the Bible says, not what some heretic back in the 1500's says.

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14.

No where in the Bible does it say that Jesus only atoned for the sins of some, instead it says that Jesus died for the sins of everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

It appears that you are in direct conflict with the word of God.

By your words you will be condemned.

beloved57

I believe what the Bible says, not what some heretic back in the 1500's says.

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14.

No where in the Bible does it say that Jesus only atoned for the sins of some, instead it says that Jesus died for the sins of everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

It appears that you are in direct conflict with the word of God.

By your words you will be condemned.

How can you call yourself a Gospel preacher when you don't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for ?

Robert Pate

Banned
How can you call yourself a Gospel preacher when you don't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for ?

You are the one that is an unbeliever.

You don't believe the word of God.

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

You reject God's word and condemn yourself.

beloved57

You are the one that is an unbeliever.

You don't believe the word of God.

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

You reject God's word and condemn yourself.
I believe sinners Christ died for are Justified by His blood alone, and you don't. So who is the unbeliever ?

Robert Pate

Banned
I believe sinners Christ died for are Justified by His blood alone, and you don't. So who is the unbeliever ?

You are in deep unbelief.

You have no scripture that teaches Jesus only shed his blood for some and not all.

On the other hand, the Bible plainly teaches that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world, so that... "Whosoever that calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

You cannot refute the Bible, nor can you refute me. You are in serious trouble.

beloved57

You are in deep unbelief.

You have no scripture that teaches Jesus only shed his blood for some and not all.

On the other hand, the Bible plainly teaches that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world, so that... "Whosoever that calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

You cannot refute the Bible, nor can you refute me. You are in serious trouble.

You teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins, I teach that sinners Christ died for are Justified freely from all sin and are declared righteous before God. So who is in unbelief?

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins, I teach that sinners Christ died for are Justified freely from all sin and are declared righteous before God. So who is in unbelief?

Jesus has made salvation available to EVERYONE, Hebrews 2:9.

You can't bring yourself to believe that because it is not according to you demonic religion.

You are trying to convince people that God is an unjust, unmerciful tyrant that cannot be trusted.

You are in serious trouble.