Breitbart : Take down the Fascist, Anti-Christian Gay Pride Flag

GFR7

What of the divisiveness and disunity caused by this flag, as well as the confederate flag? :think:

images

From the piece:

Under the banner of what is dishonestly called a gay pride or gay “rights” flag, hate, fascism, and intolerance has festered for years, specifically against Christians and conservatives. Under the auspices of a “rights and equality” symbol, Leftists have been on a rampage to take way the rights of others through bullying, lies, and online terrorism.

[. . . ]

Under this banner of hate, people are outed against their will, terrorized out of business merely for being Christian, bullied and harassed for thoughtcrimes; moreover, “hate crimes” are being manufactured to keep us divided, Christians are refused service, death threats are hurled, and Christianity is regularly smeared as hate speech.

... It is unconscionable . . . that this symbol of intolerance is allowed to fly above government-owned buildings.

The symbol of bigots who seek to strip others of their First Amendment right to practice their religion has no place on government grounds.

P.S. I’m also in favor of removing the Rebel Flag from the grounds of the South Carolina Capitol. Equivalence is not the issue here. Hate and intolerance is.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...wn-the-fascist-anti-christian-gay-pride-flag/

Last edited:

GFR7

I've moved this section up to the OP, but is what he is saying and doing (comparing the gay pride flag to the confederate flag) logical? I say yes, it is.

Under the banner of what is dishonestly called a gay pride or gay “rights” flag, hate, fascism, and intolerance has festered for years, specifically against Christians and conservatives. Under the auspices of a “rights and equality” symbol, Leftists have been on a rampage to take way the rights of others through bullying, lies, and online terrorism.

[. . . ]

Under this banner of hate, people are outed against their will, terrorized out of business merely for being Christian, bullied and harassed for thoughtcrimes; moreover, “hate crimes” are being manufactured to keep us divided, Christians are refused service, death threats are hurled, and Christianity is regularly smeared as hate speech.

... It is unconscionable . . . that this symbol of intolerance is allowed to fly above government-owned buildings.

The symbol of bigots who seek to strip others of their First Amendment right to practice their religion has no place on government grounds.

P.S. I’m also in favor of removing the Rebel Flag from the grounds of the South Carolina Capitol. Equivalence is not the issue here. Hate and intolerance is.

Last edited:

GFR7

So you wish to see both flags banned?
I guess it would be best if both of them were removed from official places. People should be allowed to fly them at home, or have T shirts or stickers of them both, as per First Amendment.

pqmomba8

I guess it would be best if both of them were removed from official places. People should be allowed to fly them at home, or have T shirts or stickers of them both, as per First Amendment.

Wow, never thought I'd agree with GFR7.....but I agree.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I wonder how racists and homosexuals would like being equated to each other. I suspect each would be highly offended.

And Connie...?

Msgmaui

this is so absurdly moronic I'm wondering if you have brain damage here...let's set this straight, or gayly forward...Christians have been intolerant, prejudice,fascist, murdering terrorists for millennia--remember those (w) holy (****)wars numb nuts..I don't know any Christians who have been disallowed anything except maybe the sense to empathize, understand and nurture others..Christians have been in control of government and business since this country's inception and a hypocritical, ignorant, greedy, materialistic and destructive mess they've made of it. you use your "God" to justify every abusive, rapacious and arrogant cruelty imaginable--your power and your time is up..ours has just begun...sayonara...black eyes to you fu--in nazi[emoji109]🏾[emoji109][emoji109]🏻[emoji109]🏿

rexlunae

What of the divisiveness and disunity caused by this flag, as well as the confederate flag? :think:

images

From the piece:

[. . . ]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...wn-the-fascist-anti-christian-gay-pride-flag/

I didn't expect grace in defeat, but this is truly pathetic. That you would attempt to place these trumped-up and imaginary allegations on anything like equal footing with the Confederate flag demonstrates your inability to say anything relevant about either.

bybee

I didn't expect grace in defeat, but this is truly pathetic. That you would attempt to place these trumped-up and imaginary allegations on anything like equal footing with the Confederate flag demonstrates your inability to say anything relevant about either.

Perhaps, time shall tell about the symbolism of the "Gay Pride" flag?

rexlunae

Perhaps, time shall tell about the symbolism of the "Gay Pride" flag?

I think it can be pretty safely said that it would require a complete inversion of what the rainbow flag represents. And the suggestion that it's somehow the same is ludicrous.

bybee

I think it can be pretty safely said that it would require a complete inversion of what the rainbow flag represents. And the suggestion that it's somehow the same is ludicrous.

It is a flag which symbolizes strongly held beliefs by some and rejected by others.
Symbols, by their very nature, become personal statements.