Boy Scouts Announce They Will Accept Girls

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
cjones07262017.jpg

Boy Scouts Announce They Will Accept Girls

Apparently Rex Tillerson, the Secretary of State who recently referred to "Donald J." as a "MORON," was an Eagle Scout and upset with how the President addressed a Scout Jamboree during the summer!

Last edited:

Lon

They need to accept Boys. It's only natural ....correct?

What I didn't quite get, is they are going to belong to their own packs, such that to me, it 'seems' like 'girl scouts' yet. The idea was to help parent be able to get their kids to scouts without having to drive twice in a week and also to allow girls to be a part of the Eagle Scouts with the boys at such a time. Anyway, if they are going to be separate until Eagle Scouts, it seemed redundant to me.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What I didn't quite get, is they are going to belong to their own packs, such that to me, it 'seems' like 'girl scouts' yet. The idea was to help parent be able to get their kids to scouts without having to drive twice in a week and also to allow girls to be a part of the Eagle Scouts with the boys at such a time. Anyway, if they are going to be separate until Eagle Scouts, it seemed redundant to me.
That might be the basis of the report I heard of the Girl Scouts not being happy about the change. They allegedly claim that the Boy Scouts are in "trouble" financially and that's what prompted them to change.

Reactions: Lon

quip

BANNED
Banned

Perhaps, the important distinction lies in a child becoming merely a "Scout" rather than with the superfluous gender designations.