Born Again Of The Holy Spirit

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Just letting you know that the thousands of times I have heard you call people "idiots" is not DOING love. it's not ACTING love...just hope you know
Matthew 5:22
"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire."

I said
lol Idiot is a biblical term. And I never get emotional, or angry.

1 Cor 14:16
16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
lol Idiot is a biblical term.

no, that's a lie

"idiotes" is a biblical term, if you're conversing in greek

"unlearned" is a biblical term in you're conversing in english

but if you call someone "unlearned" you don't get the reaction you're trolling for, do you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no, that's a lie

"idiotes" is a biblical term, if you're conversing in greek

"unlearned" is a biblical term in you're conversing in english

but if you call someone "unlearned" you don't get the reaction you're trolling for, do you?

I said
ROFLOL The word is idiotes the interpretation is unlearned or ignorant, or rude. Well look at that they all fit you don't they.

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
ROFLOL

praying for you to be released from the demons that control you

demon-posessed Squeaky said:
The word is idiotes

yes, in the original koine greek

the english translation, as seen in the KJV, is "unlearned"

but "unlearned" isn't confrontational, doesn't get you the reaction you're trolling for, does it?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
praying for you to be released from the demons that control you

yes, in the original koine greek

the english translation, as seen in the KJV, is "unlearned"

but "unlearned" isn't confrontational, doesn't get you the reaction you're trolling for, does it?

I said
lol Keep trying maybe one of these days you will make a valid point.

If I quote the bible you don't like it. If I quote a bible dictionary you don't like it. The point is I'm quoting truth and you don't like it. What does it say?? (compare "idiot"):

Either you don't like me, or you just don't like truth. You never offer any spiritual help, you just complain, and complain, and complain.

Jude 1:16
16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage.
(NKJ)

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
praying for you to be released from your controlling demons

I said
lol You really don't know scripture do you. I went through the milk understanding and I went through the meat understanding and I mourned and wept a lot. Then I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ. That is the time to laugh. And now I do it all the time.

Luke 6:21-23
21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
(KJV)

Tnkrbl123!

I said
lol It mentions both. Do not kill and If anyone looks at a woman to lust he has sinned.

exactly my point.... it does not say the WORD but it doesn't mean it doesn't address it. your post said because the Bible did not mention a word then the Holy Spirit cant tell you about it.... so I told you the Bible does not say the word abortion but that doesn't mean the Bible doesn't adress it..... you proved my point exactly.....

Tnkrbl123!

I said
lol Idiot is a biblical term. And I never get emotional, or angry.

1 Cor 14:16
16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
(KJV)

it doesn't say anything about being angry because the sentance is separated with a colon so that sentance is split. it's not about the word idiot it says if you insult someone you are liable to judgement. And my point is I know you are all about DOING Love... not just the emotion... but the Bible says you are not DOING Love if you insult someone by calling them an idiot. it would be awesome if you would try to read my messages for what they mean and not make them say something else because you don't like it. It's never good to insult someone by calling them an idiot because that is not doing love. and that's why I mentioned it so maybe you can be aware that when you call someone an idiot you are not doing and acting in love. Just trying to help you be the best Christian you can be. You can take my advice/help or leave it it's up to you if you choose to do love or say insults that's the wonderful blessing of free will. But it has been pointed out

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
it doesn't say anything about being angry because the sentance is separated with a colon so that sentance is split. it's not about the word idiot it says if you insult someone you are liable to judgement. And my point is I know you are all about DOING Love... not just the emotion... but the Bible says you are not DOING Love if you insult someone by calling them an idiot. it would be awesome if you would try to read my messages for what they mean and not make them say something else because you don't like it. It's never good to insult someone by calling them an idiot because that is not doing love. and that's why I mentioned it so maybe you can be aware that when you call someone an idiot you are not doing and acting in love. Just trying to help you be the best Christian you can be. You can take my advice/help or leave it it's up to you if you choose to do love or say insults that's the wonderful blessing of free will. But it has been pointed out

I said
There is a spiritual state of mind and there is a carnal state of mind. Most people are carnally minded and sensitive. That is not a spiritual state of mind. I am suppose to be an example to others as having a spiritual state of mind. A spiritual state of mind sticks to the scriptures. And that is what I do. I know its going to disturb the carnally minded. But it is suppose to. It is suppose to get them to questions themselves and how they see things. Are they looking at things spiritually or carnally.

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
To be born of the Holy Spirit means one must be walking after the Holy Spirit. Being born again of the Spirit means that now one walks after the Spirit. The evidence that one is walking after the Holy Spirit is IF they can give the answers from the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. There is another evidence. If one has crucified all their emotions.

Gal 5:24-25

And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To be born of the Holy Spirit means one must be walking after the Holy Spirit. Being born again of the Spirit means that now one walks after the Spirit. The evidence that one is walking after the Holy Spirit is IF they can give the answers from the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. There is another evidence. If one has crucified all their emotions.

Gal 5:24-25

And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Prove that the Spirit quotes only verses.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Prove that the Spirit quotes only verses.

I said
lol I have proved it hundreds of times to you over the years. lol Have you been hoping I would forget? I might but the Holy Spirit will not forget.

Jesus said the Holy Spirit will bring to remembrance what Jesus has said. Not going to say not might have said. But what Jesus has already said. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth and He is not allowed to speak on His own authority He can only take from what is Jesus'. The new testament verses. This is our only guarantee from God.

Jhn 14:25

“These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.

Jhn 14:26

“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Jhn 16:12

“I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

Jhn 16:13

“However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

Jhn 16:14

“He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.

2Co 5:5

Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol I have proved it hundreds of times to you over the years. lol Have you been hoping I would forget? I might but the Holy Spirit will not forget.

Jesus said the Holy Spirit will bring to remembrance what Jesus has said. Not going to say not might have said. But what Jesus has already said. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth and He is not allowed to speak on His own authority He can only take from what is Jesus'. The new testament verses. This is our only guarantee from God.

Jhn 14:25

“These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.

Jhn 14:26

“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Jhn 16:12

“I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

Jhn 16:13

“However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

Jhn 16:14

“He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.

2Co 5:5

Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Nowhere in your presentation does it say that the Spirit does not move for us in ways other than the verses. Show me where it does not say that the Spirit does not speak to us personally.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nowhere in your presentation does it say that the Spirit does not move for us in ways other than the verses. Show me where it does not say that the Spirit does not speak to us personally.

I said
Ok lets clarify something. In the milk understanding we have one of the gifts of the Spirit. But when we go into the meat He only quotes verses. All other thoughts are from our guardian angel or the devil.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Ok lets clarify something. In the milk understanding we have one of the gifts of the Spirit. But when we go into the meat He only quotes verses. All other thoughts are from our guardian angel or the devil.

Who says you have a guardian angel. The only need we have is of the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
would you produce a scripture to prove that.

I said
I posted a whole revelation on it. But it all comes from this verse.

Matt 18:10
10 "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I posted a whole revelation on it. But it all comes from this verse.

Matt 18:10
10 "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.
(NKJ)

And where does that mention the devil?