Borat entraps Rudy

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It is yet a sin to cause another to sin. It doesn't matter if it is in the other's poor behavior, baiting it is wicked. In sports, often the "Christian" is targeted who loves his spouse or is a virgin, and caused to fall by supposed 'friends' (scripture calls it wolves in sheep clothing). Wolves with wolves? No better and we should never take part in sin with ANY form of glee, especially over something as meaningless as political posturing where all are under the curse and all in need of grace. This is and was shameful with evil and wicked intent. Evil for evil, is merely a propagation of more evil. Holiness has to say "no further" and "no" I will not be a part or party to wickedness. Put a molestor in place, for 'humorous' entrapment and it immediately loses any semblance of 'humor' and would be seen as wicked (because entrapment always is, even if/when such is a necessary evil that saves lives). We should never take a perverse pleasure in such things. It shows what is in our hearts.

Lon, I got your message in your post on the first page. I didn't need you to preach additionally to me here, so please don't anymore.

I'm pretty sure from what I've heard, Borat isn't for everyone and perhaps understandably so, but I don't know because I've never seen any of his movies, shows, whatever's out there.

However: Brooke Binkowski is right, Rudy is a security liability, who's trying to sabotage Joe Biden's campaign with what appear to be forged, altered, hacked emails.

That's a very big deal.

It's fascinating though, the lengths some people are going to explain Rudy's tucking situation.

I think that's funny. It's okay if you don't think so, but it's also okay if I do.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
nope

A whole darned laptop, owned by the son who made millions trading on his father's name.

You don't know that for sure, no one does because they won't let anyone else look at it. All we get are some screenshots - btw did you see the Blackberry screenshots tweeted by Fox News reporter Mike Emanuel? They're riddled with syntax errors and connected to the Russian mobile service MTS, here's his tweet, linking it with a language warning. Notably, if you go to Fox News, the screenshots have been cropped. This is a manufactured scandal.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You don't know that for sure, no one does because they won't let anyone else look at it. All we get are some screenshots - btw did you see the Blackberry screenshots tweeted by Fox News reporter Mike Emanuel? They're riddled with syntax errors and connected to the Russian mobile service MTS, here's his tweet, linking it with a language warning. Notably, if you go to Fox News, the screenshots have been cropped. This is a manufactured scandal.

We'll see soon enough

Lon

Lon, I got your message in your post on the first page. I didn't need you to preach additionally to me here, so please don't anymore.
I'm very concerned about Spiritual matters.

I'm pretty sure from what I've heard, Borat isn't for everyone and perhaps understandably so, but I don't know because I've never seen any of his movies, shows, whatever's out there.

However: Brooke Binkowski is right, Rudy is a security liability, who's trying to sabotage Joe Biden's campaign with what appear to be forged, altered, hacked emails.
I'm not talking about risks. This thread isn't 'celebrating' risks but entrapment and making light of another's sins. I didn't like Clinton jokes either. We should never celebrate the fallen nature of Presidents, but rather acknowledge them and vote accordingly imho, with little fanfare.

That's a very big deal.

It's fascinating though, the lengths some people are going to explain Rudy's tucking situation.
Embarrassment? :idunno: It does show us that one side is no better than the other, often times. While we've had a few on each side other's see as 'inept' I yet appreciate Jimmy Carter and others in office who held morals highly and esteemed.

I think that's funny. It's okay if you don't think so, but it's also okay if I do.
This thread is dedicated to that poor note. Funny? No. Humor, purposefully and hurtfully at the expense of others isn't funny to me. I really have to take a stand against any kind of humor that aims at mean-spirited ridicule, bullying, embarrassment that is harmful, etc. It just ISN'T humor at that point. It is simply mean and part of the world's harmful values.

Arthur Brain

Wow, the sad thing is, there's plenty of gullible people who won't even question stuff like this but will just gladly lap it up. As long as it serves their bias.

Arthur Brain

The status bar is apparently from an iPhone that's showing up on a blackberry. This is feeble as...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I'm not talking about risks. This thread isn't 'celebrating' risks but entrapment and making light of another's sins. I didn't like Clinton jokes either. We should never celebrate the fallen nature of Presidents, but rather acknowledge them and vote accordingly imho, with little fanfare.

Embarrassment? :idunno: It does show us that one side is no better than the other, often times. While we've had a few on each side other's see as 'inept' I yet appreciate Jimmy Carter and others in office who held morals highly and esteemed.

This thread is dedicated to that poor note. Funny? No. Humor, purposefully and hurtfully at the expense of others isn't funny to me. I really have to take a stand against any kind of humor that aims at mean-spirited ridicule, bullying, embarrassment that is harmful, etc. It just ISN'T humor at that point. It is simply mean and part of the world's harmful values.

I said please don't, and you kept right on going.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Wow, the sad thing is, there's plenty of gullible people who won't even question stuff like this but will just gladly lap it up. As long as it serves their bias.

It's kind of crazy, you think they couldn't possibly be that inept, right? I don't know, what kind of reality are we going to be living in a few years down the road when the line between real and fake is constantly moving.

And even the less gullible are going to be tripped up here when the fakes are too good or the genuine are too fake-looking...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Rudy's latest "proof" turned out to be a screenshot of a phone connect to Russia's @ru_mts network:

‘Rudy is so bad at this’: Giuliani mocked after photo of alleged ‘Hunter Biden text’ is linked to Russia
On Thursday morning, Fox News correspondent Mike Emanuel claimed that the network had confirmed that Hunter Biden was the author of a text message in which someone complains about a business deal.

Emanuel’s tweet included a photograph of the text message, which was taken from a phone that appeared to be connected to the Russian MTS cellphone network.
“Interesting to see this alleged incoming text on a phone connected to Russia’s @ru_mts mobile network,” BuzzFeed correspondent Christopher Miller noted in response.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/ru...lleged-hunter-biden-text-is-linked-to-russia/

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So your only interest in the Borat story was to discredit Rudy? In a feeble attempt to distract attention away from Joe Biden's corruption?

How typical of you, barbie

Not very subtil though :(

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump had been warned by his own people, months ago that Giuliani was targeted by Russian agents as a way of getting misinformation to Trump. The rapidly unraveling "Hunter Biden" story is just one example. But Cohen's set-up illustrates just how easily Giuliani can be compromised.

Lon

You're not God. Leave me alone.

I'm not. Correct. I simply posted scriptures. On the other, you accused but I'm not sure I did continue. I answered your post, thus 'kept right on going' didn't seem a fair assessment to me. Nevertheless, I do believe a Spiritual concern over these matters is no poor thing. I don't need to voice my concerns, just wanted to clarify what was the Spiritual problem that I saw. I saw Cohen come on and try to salvage some 'good' political point. :nono:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​ He went far further by temptation, accusation, and delight in the sins. We need to be very careful not to be a part, not preaching, just voicing the needed talking point 1) in this thread and 2) as we look at the mean things one human does to another, enemy or not.

It is the nature of threads and discussion to answer a post. Either of us 'can' break the dialogue chain. The only thing you asked with a desist in preaching.

Perhaps "
God can never be silenced in our lives. There should be no attempt to do so.
qualifies for you? :idunno: Was there any preaching at you in this one:

If it convicted you, so be it, but there isn't a 'Anna, you shouldn't' or 'should' in it. There is a value, further expressed, on 'humor.' Regardless, you don't have the right to bully another person unopposed. Sorry, there can be no respect for that request. It just isn't right and there is no person on the planet, that can reserve that right unopposed. There is no 'leave me alone' if it causes another harm. That right simply does not exist whether you want it for a right or not.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm not. Correct. I simply posted scriptures. On the other, you accused but I'm not sure I did continue. I answered your post, thus 'kept right on going' didn't seem a fair assessment to me. Nevertheless, I do believe a Spiritual concern over these matters is no poor thing. I don't need to voice my concerns, just wanted to clarify what was the Spiritual problem that I saw. I saw Cohen come on and try to salvage some 'good' political point. :nono:
​​ He went far further by temptation, accusation, and delight in the sins. We need to be very careful not to be a part, not preaching, just voicing the needed talking point 1) in this thread and 2) as we look at the mean things one human does to another, enemy or not.
It is the nature of threads and discussion to answer a post. Either of us 'can' break the dialogue chain. The only thing you asked with a desist in preaching.
Perhaps "
qualifies for you? :idunno: Was there any preaching at you in this one:
If it convicted you, so be it, but there isn't a 'Anna, you shouldn't' or 'should' in it. There is a value, further expressed, on 'humor.' Regardless, you don't have the right to bully another person unopposed. Sorry, there can be no respect for that request. It just isn't right and there is no person on the planet, that can reserve that right unopposed. There is no 'leave me alone' if it causes another harm. That right simply does not exist whether you want it for a right or not.

Nothing you said convicted me, don't let your ego get the best of you.

No means no. If you're going push on when I've asked you not to, I'll put you on ignore.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump had been warned by his own people, months ago that Giuliani was targeted by Russian agents as a way of getting misinformation to Trump. The rapidly unraveling "Hunter Biden" story is just one example. But Cohen's set-up illustrates just how easily Giuliani can be compromised.

Have to wonder at how Giuliani went from America's mayor to such a sad Trump apologist. Everyone Trump touches withers away, their souls sucked out of them.