Black History Month

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
An interesting perspective, prompted by the accidental shooting of some black idiot by some poorly trained white cop sparking riots in some poor American city, because racism.

Caution - may be inappropriate language - I haven't listened to the whole thing yet

Hilltrot

An interesting perspective, prompted by the accidental shooting of some black idiot by some poorly trained white cop sparking riots in some poor American city, because racism.

Caution - may be inappropriate language - I haven't listened to the whole thing yet

One thing Brian Riling was white. In my opinion, this guy is a Black-Nationalist Racist Bigot.

If people make this a race issue, the problems won't be solved.

Qualified immunity is there because people want police to do their job. Police won't do their jobs if they think any mistake will cause them to be sued.

I may waffle on qualified immunity but I think police costs will simply go up if police have to pay for insurance. And yes, just like doctors, police will simply purchase lawsuit insurance.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
One thing Brian Riling was white. In my opinion, this guy is a Black-Nationalist Racist Bigot.

If people make this a race issue, the problems won't be solved.

Qualified immunity is there because people want police to do their job. Police won't do their jobs if they think any mistake will cause them to be sued.

I may waffle on qualified immunity but I think police costs will simply go up if police have to pay for insurance. And yes, just like doctors, police will simply purchase lawsuit insurance.
4.75 million subscribers

This is what the other side believes

marke

1920s KKK march in DC:

Ett7fULXMAICRLZ
Past unChristian savagery in white Americans is not unlike present unchristian savagery in black Americans or in past Germans, in present Chinese, or so forth. Here is a record of modern marchers supporting black racism calling for the execution of innocent cops:

141222-siegel-chant-tease.jpg_upyze4

A little over a week ago, a group of people marched down the streets of Manhattan and called for police to be killed. But exactly who cried out for violence has been something of a mystery as New York goes through its most tense moment in more than a decade.

marke

Nicely played. : )

Not gonna get into how Democrats morphed into Republicans and vice versa between then and now, but I think you know that already.

But - the Christians are still Christians, just MAGA Christians.
No, democrats did not morph into republicans like lying leftists stupidly believe. If they got right with God they abandoned the racist democrart hatred of God, just like when racist blacks get right with God they no longer hate cops or white people.

marke

nah,

Those christian on the center and left think american right wing Christianity has gone completely nuts atm. Many people I know to be good and decent are believing things i know to abhorrent, vile and evil. I would never doubt there salvation and often would describe them as decent. But I find there politics very very out there.

People can be christian and believe the most evil and off things. Christians have committed atrocities, Christians are as capable of self deceit as the next man. So yes there were born again believers in the KKK, and even though I hate it and my head struggles with it, its a truth.
There were Christians fighting the Civil War for the Southern Democrat Party who were obviously wrong to lend their support for the unchristian leftist institution of slavery.

marke

I imagine there must have been real Christians in that photo, proving that even real Christians can support hatred and lies of the devil. That is, however, not something Jesus approved of any more than He approved of Hillary teaching in black churches that supporters of abortion, homosexuality and black racism please God with their political support of those things.

Hillary Clinton's 3-Word Misstep: 'All Lives Matter'​

gettyimages-478205526_wide-879b680e011c9ad69ff00d1727e068605126f159-s1100-c50.jpg

Hillary Clinton spoke Tuesday at Christ the King United Church of Christ in Florissant, Mo.
Whitney Curtis/Getty Images

Hillary Clinton's speech Tuesday at a historic black church in Missouri was mostly well-received by the audience, but three words angered some of the activists she was hoping to appeal to.
Clinton spoke to frequent applause about religion, racism, access to education, repairing communities and the shooting last week in Charleston, S.C.
The church where Clinton spoke, Christ the King United Church of Christ, is in Florissant, Mo., fewer than 5 miles from where the rioting and protesting happened in Ferguson.

marke

Biden claims the wounds of race riots 100 years ago are still causing Americans to suffer today, while ignoring the race riots of 2020 that saw hundreds of cops injured, too many deaths of innocent people, the destruction of people's businesses, causing more than a billion dollars in damages, and so forth. How pathetic.

marke

European doofus ruling against Montenegro's name suggests they change it to a non-racist name like Montetacka since he happens to prefer that name over the current historic name.

A spokesperson for the European Commission has confirmed that the nation of Montenegro has been refused membership of the European Union until the country’s leaders choose a ‘less racist’ name.

In a pre-prepared statement on Tuesday evening, EU minister for national accession Jean-Claude Danfangler said that although the country was ‘making great progress’ in terms of their qualifying criteria, there is still a ‘huge potential’ for the name to upset people across the continent because it includes the word ‘negro.’

He added: ‘Although it is clear that the country has a legitimate right to call themselves ‘Montenegro’ because of their nation’s ‘black mountain’ element, it is the conclusion of the EU’s Warsaw Accession of Nations Committee that people of African origin from across the EU may take offence from the presence of the ‘negro’ element.’

‘We see no reason why they couldn’t perhaps change it to ‘Montetačka’ – this is the local term for ‘pointy mountain.’

marke

scaleImage-1x50ymk.jpeg

To the Bright Fi-ery Cross, I will ev-er be true;
All blame and reproach gla-dly bear,
And friend-ship will show, to each Klans-man I know;
It’s glo-ry for ev-er we’ll share
So I’ll cherish the Bright Fiery Cross
Till from duties at last I lay down;
Then burn o’er me a Bright Fiery Cross,
The day I am laid in the ground.
Masses of ungodly racists, ungodly abortionists, ungodly Marxists, ungodly fascists, ungodly rioters, ungodly haters, ungodly liars, ungodly false accusers, and so forth are all populated with those claiming to be faithful Christians. God, however, is not fooled by fake Christians.

marke

Ungodly leftists want the half-million Montenegro citizens to change the name of their country because a handful of modern leftists, comparatively speaking, do not like the way the name contains letter arrangements that offend them. Maybe the leftists are offended because relatively few blacks live in Montenegro, or maybe the leftists have no clue what the name means or why the citizens of Montenegro should not rearrange every aspect of their lives so as to please deranged leftist morons.

marke

I simply do not accept MAGA as Christians ...
You are not alone. There are millions of ungodly racists of various colors, sex perverts, lovers of communism, proponents of murder by abortion, haters of God, and so forth who also hate Trump and his Christian supporters.

marke

I see them as Christians, but as the ideological descendants of the KKK Christians they've poisoned their religious belief by intertwining it with their nationalism and white superiority.

Doesn't this sound like you could apply it to many of today's evangelical preachers? KKK ==> MAGA.

In the 1920s, America’s most famous crusading fundamentalist, Billy Sunday, made some efforts to keep his distance from the Klan. But Klansmen tended to see the revivalist as a kindred spirit. Without cozying up too much to the organization, Sunday found ways to praise the robbed terrorists. Other traveling preachers like Bob Jones, Alma White, B. B. Crimm, Charlie Taylor, and Raymond T. Richey lauded the white supremacist groups in their sermons and publications. Billy Sunday’s ardent prohibitionism, biblical literalism, and nativism made him particularly attractive in the eyes of Klan members. In 1922 a South Bend, Indiana, newspaper cracked a bleak joke about their mutual affection. “Down in West Virginia the other day,” an editor noted, the Klan “slipped Billy Sunday the sum of $200. With Sunday’s O.K., that ought to put the K.K.K. in good standing with old St. Peter.” Sunday returned the favor with kind words about Klansmen who lent a hand in police vice raids. The revivalist would accept other larger-than-average donations from the Klan at revivals in Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Louisiana between 1922 and 1925. In Richmond, Indiana, Klansmen showed up to give him their donation decked out in all their full regalia. Fittingly, in 1923 a Klan-supporting editor in Texas rhapsodized: “I find the preachers of the Protestant faith almost solid for the Klan and its ideals, with here and there an isolated minister . . . who will line up with the Catholics in their fight on Protestantism, but that kind of preacher is persona non grata in most every congregation in Texas.”​
Focusing on the sins of misguided Americans claiming to dwell in God's favor does not in any way taint God or true Christianity.

marke

They are and were Christians, as inconvenient a fact as that might be to you.
"Christians" also murdered good people by burning them at the stake in the 'church's' dark ages. "Christians" also murdered Jews in Germany thinking they were doing God a service, and "Christians" went to war with republicans in 1860 in America to preserve slavery. So what? God did not approve of any of those sins and was not fooled by the ignorance, lying, and false professions of the ungodly.