biden watch

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Last edited:

ok doser

Worth noting that he's reading from a teleprompter here. And he can barely articulate the words. He sounds like death warmed over

ok doser

Don't forget that Joe still has six whole months left in his term. Six whole months to finish the job he started of destroying this country
IMG_20240727_113845.jpg
Also on the plate, limiting presidential immunity. Joe Biden is so retarded that he doesn't realize this would open up him and his boss Obama to class action lawsuits from the citizenry in the millions. You could potentially have hundreds of millions of lawsuits filed against Biden and Obama. Or single class action lawsuits with 300 million members. Or both.

ok doser

ok doser

Biden wanders onto plane, idiot vice president stands there like a fool waiting for her Alzheimer's boss to realize there's no children to sniff and come back out

ok doser

Considering that Joe the Rapist is the most corrupt president that we've ever had, it's unsurprising to find that Joe the Rapist is using your tax dollars to destroy America

Thanks Joe you Filthy Rapist

ok doser

February 2007. Bush is president. Biden is giving an interview, he's preparing to announce his candidacy for the 2008 presidential election and he's quoted as saying the following about Obama:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

I put this out here to remind people that Joe the Rapist has always been a racist piece of garbage.