IMG_20240717_125654.jpg

The New York Post is running the story as well

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

ok doser

ok doser

An iconic scene from the underappreciated 1993 movie Dave, in which the President's chief of staff Bob Alexander has his whole world crashing down around him. Every time I see another "is Biden stepping down or isn't he" headline, I think of this scene.

IMG_20240720_101613.jpg

ok doser

Dementia patient relies on lies to rail against the man who's going to be taking away his job

IMG_20240720_102025.jpg

I didn't read past his first comment regarding Covid because I identified two lies and a third lie of omission in the comments that he made right off the bat. And so there's no point in going any further. He's identified himself as a liar at this point.

He's still trotting out the lie about injecting bleach.

And he claims that over a million people died due to Trump. Now it turns out I know a little something about the numbers around the Covid deaths having paid attention over the past few years. Total Kung Flu deaths when Trump left office were 434,023. Kung Flu deaths during Joe the Rapist's term of office are 785,500 and still counting.

Unsurprisingly Lyin' Biden is lying. He's lied all his life. He doesn't care about getting caught. His supporters don't care about him getting caught in a lie.