biden watch

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

ok doser

View attachment 11448

So Joe's closest advisor, the man more competent than he is, a convicted felon crack addict sex pervert.

Wait did I mention that he's a convicted felon

He is he's a convicted felon

In the White House

A convicted felon
Seems safe to assume that these would be meetings in which classified material would be present and being discussed. In the presence of a convicted felon.

Did I mention that he's a convicted felon?

He is. He is a convicted felon.

A convicted felon, crack addict, known to consort with prostitutes regularly.

In the White House. In meetings where classified material is present and being discussed.

President Joe Biden’s son, convicted felon Hunter Biden, has been joining his father for official White House meetings this week as the 81-year-old seeks to cling on to power by ignoring calls for him to step down as the party’s presidential nominee this fall.

NBC News reported that Hunter Biden has joined his father and top administration officials in meetings ever since returning to the White House following the debate and is now engaging with senior administration officials.

Administration officials said that they were stunned by Hunter Biden’s presence during the meetings, calling it highly unusual.

The report sparked questions about whether Hunter Biden — who profited off overseas business dealings while his father was vice president in the Obama administration — had been given a security clearance to attend meetings.

“If he were not the President’s son, Hunter would not pass the background check to attend an event with the President, let alone work in the White House,” said Alberto E. Martinez, former chief of staff for Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL).

Last edited:

ok doser

Lying, senile or both?

IMG_20240702_194452.jpg

“I decided to travel around the world a couple of times … shortly before the debate … I didn’t listen to my staff … and then I almost fell asleep on stage,” said Biden, according to the White House press pool.

Despite his claim, Biden had been back in the U.S. for weeks prior to the debate, including a full week at Camp David where he took daily naps, maintained a light schedule, and never started work before 11 a.m., according to The New York Times.