biden watch

Avajs

I'd feel sorry for the doddering old fool if he wasn't such a mean spirited corrupt son of a gun. Who raped Tara Reade and got away with it.
mean spirited (revenge, retribution, and putting personal enemies in jail), corrupt (34 felonies, can’t run a charity in NY, civil fraud, many associates in the pokey), bragging about assaulting women (and getting away with it ). goodness which doddering old fool (which method of death—electrocution or eaten by a shark) are you referring to?
actually, beyond all that distasteful personal
stuff about the man, put simply trump is a traitor who attempted to remain in power ala his authoritarian buddies. i dont think even sharks would bother to snack on his little hands.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
mean spirited (revenge, retribution, and putting personal enemies in jail), corrupt (34 felonies, can’t run a charity in NY, civil fraud, many associates in the pokey), bragging about assaulting women (and getting away with it ). goodness which doddering old fool (which method of death—electrocution or eaten by a shark) are you referring to?
actually, beyond all that distasteful personal
stuff about the man, put simply trump is a traitor who attempted to remain in power ala his authoritarian buddies. i dont think even sharks would bother to snack on his little hands.
annabananahead - is that you?

Your obsession with Trump's small hands is giving you away. 😂

ok doser

ok doser

His reaction to being grabbed by the arm and turned around and then in painful slow motion putting on his sunglasses - I'd give 10 to one odds that he was filling his adult diaper