Biden Bars Trump From Intelligence Briefings

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Oh, Rusha has a far more functioning moral compass than you Leatherneck. For starters, she doesn't spread lying innuendo around about people. You, on the other hand, spread muck around that has no basis in actual reality. Even one of the sources you gullibly buy into (Joan Rivers) expressly calls people like you idiots if you take any of her remarks seriously. That's really kinda fitting, ironically so, considering you fling the term 'libtard' about. Sad and pathetic.
Libtards always accuse others of the depravity they promote. There is more than enough evidence that Michelle is actually Michael, but to acknowledge the truth goes against the libtard agenda to promote evil as good.

Arthur Brain

Libtards always accuse others of the depravity they promote. There is more than enough evidence that Michelle is actually Michael, but to acknowledge the truth goes against the libtard agenda to promote evil as good.
Hmm, have I accused you of being homosexual or that your wife is transgender as you baselessly do with the Obama's? No, because that would be pathetic. I'm not actually accusing you of anything per se, merely pointing out that your indulgence in said lies points to wilfully dishonesty on your part along with not exactly being the brightest bulb in he box.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I had him on mute prior to Putin handing him the presidency

I never watched a single episode of The Apprentice, or any of his beauty pageants or wrestling or whatever else, at least not in real time. I've seen short clips since 2015 that were connected politically somehow but that's about it. And it's a relief to go back to that non-exposure. I hope it stays that way.