Battle Royale Hall of fame

Sozo

Let me see if I have this right...

me again, "The Master-debater" had a "premature recognition"

Freak

Sheepdog, I must warn you Det. Again is a hot head and he will arrest you if you are not careful.

Sozo

Originally posted by Freak
Sheepdog, I must warn you Det. Again is a hot head and he will arrest you if you are not careful.

I'm just hoping he dosen't handcuff me and come at me with his nightstick.

s9s27s54

Originally posted by Freak
Me Again the Master of Evasion describes me: weak-minded, delusional, pompous donkey.

Jesus loves you Me Again.

The fact is you have been caught, once again.

Do you believe the Father is seperate from the Son in personhood?
Freak,

I think you and I have similar beliefs.

me again

Cops: We work for God

Cops: We work for God

• Posted by Freak
    Sheepdog, I must warn you:
  • Det. Again is a hot head and
  • he will arrest you if you are not careful. :shocked:
Oh brother! We need a reality check here! :doh:

Posted by Dee Dee Warren
Ubelievable. Hi wall.... bang, bang, bang, bang.
Dee Dee, please step aside. I need to use that wall that you are using.

I go through stuff like this all the time. People find out that I’m a cop and then they treat me differently thereafter. It is soooo straaaange. People often judge the badge and not the person behind it.

Yesterday, I pulled over a guy for drinking a beer while driving. I saw it with my own eyes. He unscrewed the beer cap and took a swig. He wasn’t drunk and prior to stopping him I decided:
  • Not to arrest or ticket him.
  • To just make him ”pour it out” and then cut him loose.
  • I was going to give him a break. :)
After stopping him:
  • He hands the beer to the passenger.
  • He refuses to retrieve the beer and give it to me. :rolleyes:
  • He denies drinking from it or holding it.
  • He says that it belongs to his passenger and that it’s legal for a passenger to have an open container of liquor. (It is actually illegal ;)).
  • He makes a blanket, sweeping statement ”You guys (cops) think you’re reeeally something.”
Aw yes, I’m used to those blanket sweeping statements that are inclusive of all cops. Keep it up, Jay Bartlett (aka Freak). :rolleyes:

Yes, I am a man of power. People do exactly what I tell them and they oftentimes don’t like it. When I say “go” then people go. When I say “come” then people come. Most people don’t mind authority. I have found that those who resist the power are either crooked or are not very smart. The dumb ones seem to be characterized by a spirit of obstinancy. :rolleyes:

Romans chapter 13 grants a police officer his authority which, by the way, is from God Himself. We work for God. :eek:

Sozo

Come on, me again.. sing for us "Y M C A - A... Were going to the Y M C A - A.."

Last edited:

Freak

Those pictures had me laughing so hard, Sheepdog.

Det. Again informs us citizens: Yes, I am a man of power. People do exactly what I tell them and they oftentimes don’t like it. When I say “go” then people go. When I say “come” then people come. Most people don’t mind authority.

Det. Again, that's what I'm worried about. You think you actually have power. You claim to be a cop, a detective, a sheriff, etc. What is it? Are you a cop or just a wanna-be copster?

Besides, your're a cop with bad theology. May we not allow Det. Again off the hook with his awful theology.

BTW, be careful with those veiled threats directed toward me Robocop.

s9s27s54

Freak,

What is it between you and me again? I don't see the two of you geting along AT ALL!!!! Is it me, or what?

:confused: