Banners WORTH clicking on

webby

Axe dropper
Administrator
Just in case you would like to. :)

When you see the following banners try clicking on them, they are good offers!

- 1st Mutual
- Flashing "Winner" banners
- Poetry contest
- Swing Tracker
- US Pins

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Click on the following ads...

They are WORTH clicking on...

- Applied Integrated
- elearners
- GALT
- Hadley School
- Kaiser
- Online Medicine
- Pair Web Hosting
- Poetry Contest

Shaun

Okay, that whole "God 6.0" banner + site thing was hilarious. Which one of you geniuses did that?

Shaun
highly entertained

White

Actually, the poetry contest thing is bogus. I signed up for that thing a few years ago. Here are some reasons why:

1. They say that they carefully select "the best Poetry" for their publication. A few years ago (read, 1999) when I had my suspiscions after my first entry, I wrote a piece of crap poem, and submitted it under a pseudonym. Wouldn't you know, they liked that one too.

2. Now, I can count on monthly junkmail (for both of my names), telling me about the latest contest, for which you have to pay a butt-load of money to get out there.

Shaun

White: Is that poetry.com?
I submitted the 246th page of the NYC Penal Code to them, and got back saying I was "selected for an outstanding poem." :D

If you want real poetry, go to www.everypoet.com
Trust me.

Shaun

Aw man, Knight, if I wasn't totally and completely broke right now...

Will you still be selling those later this summer? :D

White

Originally posted by Shaun
White: Is that poetry.com?
I submitted the 246th page of the NYC Penal Code to them, and got back saying I was "selected for an outstanding poem." :D

If you want real poetry, go to www.everypoet.com
Trust me.

Shaun, you an I may disagree on a few minor things, but you get cooler and cooler everyday.

Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Shaun
Aw man, Knight, if I wasn't totally and completely broke right now...

Will you still be selling those later this summer? :D
Oh course!!!

Unless we go broke first! :D

White

So, what about that poetry.com banner? Hey, Knight, webmaster, why don't you two submit some poetry, or a section of the Constitution? You will get all kinds of happy mail.

webby

Axe dropper
Administrator
Thanks White but we are not actually advocating that you use the service, but that you click on the banner and check it out.

Know what I mean?

White

Thanks White but we are not actually advocating that you use the service, but that you click on the banner and check it out.

Know what I mean?

Yeah, I totally understand.

Have you solicited the LDS, NAMBLA or Al-Queida for banners too?

Shaun

Originally posted by White
So, what about that poetry.com banner? Hey, Knight, webmaster, why don't you two submit some poetry, or a section of the Constitution? You will get all kinds of happy mail.
White, you can actually have them stop that. Just mail them back. If they don't comply, you can sue them. :D