ECT AUTHORITY OF THE APOSTLES HANDED ON: Apostolic Succession

john w

Hall of Fame
I hope 2016 is the year that saint john w the great finally gets his release papers from Francis.
Yes, Mayor, and TL, that Dallas Catholic diocese thinks that I'm a grade A nut/wacko, when I call them every year, demanding my "ex communication"/free agent papers. They think I'm a mite curious, sorta a spook.

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, Mayor, and TL, that Dallas Catholic diocese thinks that I'm a grade A nut/wacko, when I call them every year, demanding my "ex communication"/free agent papers. They think I'm a mite curious, sorta a spook.

Are you the only free agent that Mark Cuban hasn't tried to sign?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
They have to perform a ritual called The bell, the book and the candle on ya....then they defrock you

john w

Hall of Fame

Oh, you are a clone of Soupy Sales, today, aren't you, Mayor?Why don't you tell everyone on TOL, after your extremely overrated high school/college baseball career, that you knew your big league career was not "in the cards," as your last coach jokedly told you that if your baseball card ever came out, it would come out with no picture. He, like you, are real joke-sters.

john w

Hall of Fame
They have to perform a ritual called The bell, the book and the candle on ya....then they defrock you

Then they put you in a room, with 3 "nuns," and force you to chant with beads, and drink cheap "Ripple" wine, "the blood of Jesus." Yikes!

john w

Hall of Fame
What would they do if saint john w took his KJB into "mass" and stood up for to read from it?
Taser?

They'd say 4 "Hail Mary's," pay off the local "Cardinal" for sum indulges for me, to shorten my stay in the penalty box/"Purgatory."It is definitely no fun when that Purgatory iron door clangs shut on you..No more care free days, no more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches....

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
They make you swing the incenser on an elasticated chain and if the bowl hits the floor you get a whupping

john w

Hall of Fame
The one historic Church founded by Jesus Christ himself has been called "the Catholic Church" since the end of the 1st century. Try again.

It is The Roman Catholic Organization.

Try again.

Eating any of that "wafer god" today, shill/stooge-"try it again?"

Cruciform

....they used to burn you at a stake but they don't do that bit anymore
The Protestants did the very same thing to Catholics (welcome to the Middle Ages). In any case, why are you deliberately spamming this thread with your ignorant comments when it's more than clear that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about regarding the Catholic Church? :think:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Oh, you are a clone of Soupy Sales, today, aren't you, Mayor?Why don't you tell everyone on TOL, after your extremely overrated high school/college baseball career, that you knew your big league career was not "in the cards," as your last coach jokedly told you that if your baseball card ever came out, it would come out with no picture. He, like you, are real joke-sters.
You two are gifts. To the Body of Christ. Thank you for being who you are. :e4e: