AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

marhig

"I believe" and "I don't believe" are the operative words here. You are making it up as you go along. Your superstition is not based on truth, but on what you believe to be true. You have a visceral grasp on doctrine and not a spiritual apprehension.

The expression of their faces bears witness against them, And they display their sin like Sodom; They do not even conceal it. Woe to them! For they have brought evil on themselves.​
Nope, I'm not, I'm speaking the truth. And we have a choice, believe in Christ Jesus and believe what Jesus preached or not. You seem to think that God makes you believe. That's utter nonsense, we have freewill and a choice to make once we hear the word of God.

You believe a false gospel whereby you teach that it is evil and wicked to live by the will of God and obey him. This is the doctrine of the devil and you're listening to him! Wake up!

Jesus taught the opposite of what you teach, and he preached the truth, and Jesus said that those who enter into heaven are live by the will of God and he taught us to obey.

Truster

Nope, I'm not, I'm speaking the truth. And we have a choice, believe in Christ Jesus and believe what Jesus preached or not. You seem to think that God makes you believe. That's utter nonsense, we have freewill and a choice to make once we hear the word of God.

You believe a false gospel whereby you teach that it is evil and wicked to live by the will of God and obey him. This is the doctrine of the devil and you're listening to him! Wake up!

Jesus taught the opposite of what you teach, and he preached the truth, and Jesus said that those who enter into heaven are live by the will of God and he taught us to obey.

Salvation by the works of the flesh is not salvation and is an abomination to the Eternal Father.

marhig

Salvation by the works of the flesh is not salvation and is an abomination to the Eternal Father.
To live by the will of God and obey him isn't salvation by works.

And we can't do anything without God and Christ, and we need the power of the Holy Spirit to help up to overcome.

Truster

To live by the will of God and obey him isn't salvation by works.

And we can't do anything without God and Christ, and we need the power of the Holy Spirit to help up to overcome.

You do not have the Holy Spirit. You are in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. You walk in the vanity of your mind.

marhig

You do not have the Holy Spirit. You are in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. You walk in the vanity of your mind.
You need to look at yourself, anyone who says that it is evil and wicked to do the will of God as you do, isn't listening to the Holy Spirit but the spirit of lies! You are teaching against Jesus and teaching a false gospel.

Anyway I'm going now, I'm on my way out.

Truster

You need to look at yourself, anyone who says that it is evil and wicked to do the will of God as you do, isn't listening to the Holy Spirit but the spirit of lies! You are teaching against Jesus and teaching a false gospel.

Anyway I'm going now, I'm on my way out.

I have never said it is evil and wicked to do the will of Elohim. I am saying it is wicked to attempt to justify yourself by doing works in the flesh. That is what you do and so you are wicked.

marhig

I have never said it is evil and wicked to do the will of Elohim. I am saying it is wicked to attempt to justify yourself by doing works in the flesh. That is what you do and so you are wicked.
Yes you have, you have actually said to me that I am evil and wicked because I believe that I am to do the will of God and obey him! We are to live by the will of God and obey him and this is the truth. We are to be doers of the word and not hearers only!

And I have never said that we are saved by our works, I keep telling you over and over that I can't do anything without God and Christ, and that I can't overcome without the power of the Holy Spirit, but you keep twisting what I say.

We are saved by the grace of God through faith.

Right, I'm off.

Truster

Yes you have, you have actually said to me that I am evil and wicked because I believe that I am to do the will of God and obey him! We are to live by the will of God and obey him and this is the truth. We are to be doers of the word and not hearers only!

And I have never said that we are saved by our works, I keep telling you over and over that I can't do anything without God and Christ, and that I can't overcome without the power of the Holy Spirit, but you keep twisting what I say.

We are saved by the grace of God through faith.

Right, I'm off.

The grace of Elohim that brings salvation has not appeared to you.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The operative word in this verse is the word "if".

Nice misdirection, Alice. You claim victory of the flesh, I showed it is dead. You ignore it because you are outside the faith trying to take people with you by your discouragement of saying to people God did not choose them, but instead he created them to send them to hell. You are every bit as wicked as andyc and the pharisees who boast in their performance as an indicator of the righteousness.

Truster

Nice misdirection, Alice. You claim victory of the flesh, I showed it is dead. You ignore it because you are outside the faith trying to take people with you by your discouragement of saying to people God did not choose them, but instead he created them to send them to hell. You are every bit as wicked as andyc and the pharisees who boast in their performance as an indicator of the righteousness.

"But may it never be for me to boast, except in the stake of our Adonay Yah Shua Messiah, through whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world".​

God's Truth

The prayer is as incense, not sacrifice, and it's the lifting up of the hands that are a sacrifice.
Incense is an offering. Offerings and sacrifices go together. Why try to separate them?

The lifting up of the hands means to live it out, it put our hands to do the will of God.

Lifting hands is about having clean hands and a pure heart. Clean hands meaning is about not sinning.

I believe that water baptism does symbolise death, because the water is the word of God, and the word puts us to death and once we repent, God forgives us of our past sins, but from that point on, we are to turn from sin and live by the will of God and obey him.

The word puts us to death?

We have to die to Jesus, die to the sins of the world, die in the flesh, come more alive in the spirit.
And the Spirit brings us life, we are risen once we receive the Holy Spirit. And then the Spirit works in us everyday giving us the living word, teaching and guiding us, and we should be dying daily to our self and we are alive in God, born anew, through Christ by the power of the Spirit.

Paul died daily because literally, his life was in danger. He was beat many times and attacked by his own countrymen, and by bandits.

We die once and then rise up to live a new life.

I don't believe that Gods laws are obsolete, if we worship God in Spirit and in truth, then we obey the laws through faith, and they are written in our hearts and minds.
I go only by the Holy Bible. The Holy Bible says obsolete. You didn't pay enough attention to what I said. I said Jesus fulfilled things, so it makes the old obsolete. The old law goes together, and even the purification works, and Jesus fulfilled those works.

Paul says they are obsolete. Paul spoke scripture. I think you are just misunderstanding some things.

Paul said that we establish the law. And Jesus said that upon the two greatest commandments hang all the laws and the prophets, so if we obey them, we obey all the laws.

This is truth.

There is a new law, it is the old law with some changes, see Hebrews 7:12. I think that there are things you are just not getting.

popsthebuilder

Most people prefer the own righteousness (self-righteousness).

Who has said otherwise?

Service does NOT earn salvation.
Opposition to the teachings of the way surely do not either.

It isn't service; it is reciprocal loving kindness and long suffering for the sake of creation.

This isn't what saves. It is hearing and following that saves. But to follow is to follow, not oppose.

I didn't mean to insinuate that you ignore the law written on your heart.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Right Divider

Body part
Opposition to the teachings of the way surely do not either.

It isn't service; it is reciprocal loving kindness and long suffering for the sake of creation.

This isn't what saves. It is hearing and following that saves. But to follow is to follow, not oppose.
Salvation is a GIFT from God. I can see that you don't believe that.

I didn't mean to insinuate that you ignore the law written on your heart.

peace
We are not under the law, we are under grace. Romans 6.

popsthebuilder

Salvation is a GIFT from God. I can see that you don't believe that.

We are not under the law, we are under grace. Romans 6.
Grace isn't to no effect, nor is faith.

How dor one truly believe a thing without living according to that believe?

How does one faithful love a thing without being faithful to it?

Last edited:

Truster

Grace isn't to no effect, not is faith.

How doe one truly believe a thing without living according to that believe?

What the Bible actually teaches is that those that are saved, will trust. Trust is the fruit. Salvation the propagating plant. Your doctrinal stance puts fruit before the propagating plant. Have you ever seen a field of corn with no stalks? Or an orchard of apples with no trees?

Right Divider

Body part
Grace isn't to no effect, not is faith.
Is English a foreign language for you? I cannot understand what you're writing.

How doe one truly believe a thing without living according to that believe?
I don't know how they could do that.

Eph 2:4-10 (KJV)
(2:4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, (2:5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) (2:6) And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: (2:7) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. (2:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Saved first by grace through, then walking in good works.