Attention all RCC employers: I want a job!

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Does the Obelisk have rooms for rent?

Of course. If you are willing to pay the price then the keeper of the Inn, (the Pope) will justify your entrance. They have an entire doctrine set up specific for justification through money. They don't care how you get the money, (work, investment etc), just as long as you give it to them.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
popeAd_final1.png

SaulToPaul 2

Of course. If you are willing to pay the price then the keeper of the Inn, (the Pope) will justify your entrance. They have an entire doctrine set up specific for justification through money. They don't care how you get the money, (work, investment etc), just as long as you give it to them.

I never understood why Rome needs an obelisk and why protestant churches have steeples. It is not a Christian thing in the least.

Greg Jennings

Do you know what a Blood Mary was?

She was a devil queen. Look it up. Tell us all about her. Then call me unchristian. Until then want to be.

So your opinion of an entire religion is based on the legacy of a Scottish queen who was executed by her sister Queen Elizabeth, and was not even a religious figure?

I trust you see the problem with that now that I've laid it out for you

dialm

BANNED
Banned
I never understood why Rome needs an obelisk and why protestant churches have steeples. It is not a Christian thing in the least.

Have you noticed the disappearance of steeples? Two reasons

They have kind of stop building them

The World builds its building higher

dialm

BANNED
Banned
So your opinion of an entire religion is based on the legacy of a Scottish queen who was executed by her sister Queen Elizabeth, and was not even a religious figure?

I trust you see the problem with that now that I've laid it out for you

You are mistaken. I think highly of the Queen of Scotts. She is as good as any other Roman Catholic passed to present. She was just as good of a Roman Catholic as Sister Theresa and Pope John Paul. She deserves to be Sainted for what she did for the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope.

Greg Jennings

You are mistaken. I think highly of the Queen of Scotts. She is as good as any other Roman Catholic passed to present. She was just as good of a Roman Catholic as Sister Theresa and Pope John Paul. She deserves to be Sainted for what she did for the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope.

Why do I get the impression that the only information you've ever learned on Catholicism came from anti-Catholic internet sites?

Lon

I never understood why ... churches have steeples. It is not a Christian thing in the least.
Agreed. The steeple used to be a 'bell tower.'
When it'd ring, you'd know it was time to go to church for town meetings, emergency, or worship. Perhaps the spire still works as a beacon to let neighbors know visually, that there is a church in the neighborhood. There might be other reasons, but many of the churches that have them here, are indeed bell towers, even if the bells no longer exist.

-Lon

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
If his strategy continues to be attacking Catholicism without bothering to educate himself on it in any way, then I doubt any amount of luck will help him. But it's a nice sentiment, George. I think I'll wish him luck as well

Disagreeing with a person or a system is no excuse for acting childish. In my opinion he/she/it is not an asset to TOL and should be removed unless he/she/it engages in some serious apologies.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You have been taken in by a parlor trick. But not by me. The Bible says something about all our righteousness being just so much dirty laundry.

Before he put his hands on her she was an innocent just like her sister. Now she burns in hell.

The early Reformers said time and again that the Pope is the Antichrist. He destroyed her life and lied to her about entrance into heaven. And when she was no longer of any use he threw her out with the rest of the trash.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Now for an explanation of the parlor trick

The Roman Catholic Church has never been reformed. It was not part of the Reformation. But it wants you to believe that it has been reformed. It wants you to think that it was part of the Reformation.

The reason is simple. chrysostom continually tells us why right here. The Roman Catholic Church wants you to go to work for it.

Just like the rest of the Bloody Marys that have been under the Pope's employ.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Here is what I say to the Pope

Take this job and shove it. I ain't working here no more.

The Archdiocese has a perfect position fitting your qualifications. The local Catholic Charity in your area has a custodial opening for you. Sweeping, mopping, trash and toilets. Also helping to distribute food and clothing and support families struggling with faith or economic problems. The Pope will sign your checks