Attention all RCC employers: I want a job!

dialm

BANNED
Banned
While it is true that as a Protester, I'm not to willing to work for salvation. But I would be willing to work if the right job came my way. Say something like what the Pope does for a living

Sit up in bed at about 2:00pm and ring for a servant to bring my Bloody Mary so I can get a good start to my day. Then have another servant dress me. Something like a silk night gown would do. Then have the hair dresser put my makeup on. I like a lot of rouge and lipstick. Then it is meal time. My favorite prime rib, rare. Nothing goes better with my second Bloody Mary in as many hours. Then step out onto the balcony where a throbbing crowd is chanting my name. Usually it is pretty hot down there so I like throw water on them to cool their heels. They seem to like it. Then it is off to the Bishop's Ball. For another Bloody Mary of course and to poke fun at the Protesants. Maybe Pin the Tail on the Donkey. But I have to be careful as sometimes late at night I kind of look like one myself.

Well what do you think? Am I ready for prime time Catholic style?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
While it is true that as a Protester, I'm not to willing to work for salvation. But I would be willing to work if the right job came my way. Say something like what the Pope does for a living

Sit up in bed at about 2:00pm and ring for a servant to bring my Bloody Mary so I can get a good start to my day. Then have another servant dress me. Something like a silk night gown would do. Then have the hair dresser put my makeup on. I like a lot of rouge and lipstick. Then it is meal time. My favorite prime rib, rare. Nothing goes better with my second Bloody Mary in as many hours. Then step out onto the balcony where a throbbing crowd is chanting my name. Usually it is pretty hot down there so I like throw water on them to cool their heels. They seem to like it. Then it is off to the Bishop's Ball. For another Bloody Mary of course and to poke fun at the Protesants. Maybe Pin the Tail on the Donkey. But I have to be careful as sometimes late at night I kind of look like one myself.

You don't do all of that already?

Greg Jennings

Pretty sure you have to put in the time and work and "pay your dues" in order to be considered. The Vatican doesn't pick their cardinals, bishops, and popes from the street corner I'm fairly certain.

Oh, and you must be celibate. For your whole life from the time you were born. Can you cut that?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

more alcohol and some Vatican Crack -

View attachment 20404

Cruciform

...what the Pope does for a living. Sit up in bed at about 2:00pm and ring for a servant to bring my Bloody Mary so I can get a good start to my day. Then have another servant dress me. Something like a silk night gown would do. Then have the hair dresser put my makeup on. I like a lot of rouge and lipstick. Then it is meal time. My favorite prime rib, rare. Nothing goes better with my second Bloody Mary in as many hours. Then step out onto the balcony where a throbbing crowd is chanting my name. Usually it is pretty hot down there so I like throw water on them to cool their heels. They seem to like it. Then it is off to the Bishop's Ball. For another Bloody Mary of course and to poke fun at the Protesants. Maybe Pin the Tail on the Donkey. But I have to be careful as sometimes late at night I kind of look like one myself. Well what do you think? Am I ready for prime time Catholic style?
Your monumental---GALACTIC---ignorance of Catholic doctrine and practice is noted. :darwinsm:

bybee

You are a Jackass braying from both ends!

dialm

BANNED
Banned
What is the purpose of your thread?

What do you hope to accomplish or learn?

Could the Roman Catholic Church survive without a Pope?

Could a person be given so great a gift as Salvation and then do nothing with it?

Could I live my life yet never learn the meaning of that life?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Dialm,

I am not a Catholic Church supporter by any means but I find your comments distasteful, crude and unchristian.

Do you know what a Blood Mary was?

She was a devil queen. Look it up. Tell us all about her. Then call me unchristian. Until then want to be.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
that is because dialm is distasteful, crude and unchristian

that is because dialm is distasteful, crude and unchristian

So when you say Protestants don't work,

What kind of work are you talking about?

Bloody Mary did a lot of work gathering up Christians. She was motivated by a great desire to be saved. She thought that what she did was work for God. Where did she get this idea?

Also, have you sainted Bloody Mary for all the work she did for the Pope?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
dialm is distasteful, crude and unchristian

Are you saying you Romans would never entice Christians into your court on the pretence of friendship then convict them for laziness?

And if convicted what is the punishment?

And if an employer such as the Pope hires a Mary to do his dirty laundry it is ok if the Pope refuses to pay for service rendered? In the working world we would call the Pope a dead beat. But you might think that not paying a worker his/her wages is ok. And calling a dead beat out is not Christian.