Argueing

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what you mean here. If you are saying that the words following are yours, you don't need to.
It is required for a born gain Christian. A born again Christian is required to demonstrate the Spirit.

1 Cor 2:1-5

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)
Do you know what is required for salvation? Do you know that the Bible reveals that salvation is by grace through faith and not of works?

See Micah 6:8 NASB, Ephesians 2:8-9 NASB, and Romans 8:1-4 NASB. This is a study that involves the word requires, what God requires of you, what is required for salvation, and how the requirement of the Law is fulfilled in the life of the believer, or the one who has faith in God and in Jesus Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what you mean here. If you are saying that the words following are yours, you don't need to.Do you know what is required for salvation? Do you know that the Bible reveals that salvation is by grace through faith and not of works?

See Micah 6:8 NASB, Ephesians 2:8-9 NASB, and Romans 8:1-4 NASB. This is a study that involves the word requires, what God requires of you, what is required for salvation, and how the requirement of the Law is fulfilled in the life of the believer, or the one who has faith in God and in Jesus Christ.

I said
Your wrong. Your mixing saved and salvation together. And there different. Your saved so that you can work out your salvation.

Phil 2:12-13
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
(NKJ)