Are You Ready For Jesus To Come?

God's Truth

There is one way to receive eternal life.

There are many gospels.

There is one gospel. You go against the King James Bible.

Galatians 1:6-8New King James Version (NKJV)

Only One Gospel
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

Right Divider

Body part
There is one gospel. You go against the King James Bible.

Galatians 1:6-8New King James Version (NKJV)

Only One Gospel
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
There are MANY gospels in the Bible. But thanks for being a redundant drone.

Right Divider

Body part

God's Truth

Right Divider

Body part
I don't go off to links.

I know what that passage means so why would I go to a link?
Because you CLEARLY do NOT know what it means.

Many claim that Galatians 1
precludes multiple gospels. But it's simply them ignoring context as is too typical of many.

Gal 1:6-9
(AKJV/PCE)

(1:6) I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: (1:7) Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. (1:8) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. (1:9) As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

There is a specific audience involved here. Once you take that into account, there is no problem at all.

God's Truth

Because you CLEARLY do NOT know what it means.

Many claim that Galatians 1
precludes multiple gospels. But it's simply them ignoring context as is too typical of many.

Gal 1:6-9
(AKJV/PCE)

(1:6) I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: (1:7) Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. (1:8) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. (1:9) As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

There is a specific audience involved here. Once you take that into account, there is no problem at all.

Yikes.