ARE YOU DOING ENOUGH?

ARE YOU DOING ENOUGH?

• Total voters

Truster

If you perform any kind of duty towards the Eternal Almighty you must do so in sincerity. You must be:

100% sincere in every intention
100% sincere in every thought
100% correct and sincere in every word you utter
100% sincerity in deed
100% effort in every deed you perform.

ARE YOU DOING ENOUGH AND ARE YOU DOING IT WITH 100% SINCERITY?

QUANTITY AND QUALITY ARE WHAT ARE DEMANDED OF YOU!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If you perform any kind of duty towards the Eternal Almighty you must do so in sincerity. You must be:

100% sincere in every intention
100% sincere in every thought
100% correct and sincere in every word you utter
100% sincerity in deed
100% effort in every deed you perform.

ARE YOU DOING ENOUGH AND ARE YOU DOING IT WITH 100% SINCERITY?

QUANTITY AND QUALITY ARE WHAT ARE DEMANDED OF YOU!
Colossians 3:23 KJV -

Truster

Truster wants to write his own bible -

Your wickedness is manifesting, once again. You did your best to keep it hidden, but you failed.

"There is no peace unto the wicked".

"Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil..."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your wickedness is manifesting, once again. You did your best to keep it hidden, but you failed.

"There is no peace unto the wicked".

"Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil..."
You will be judged as you have judged, you cantankerous LIAR

Truster

"For as many as are of the works of the Law are under a curse; for it is written, "CURSED IS EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT ABIDE BY ALL THINGS WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF THE LAW, TO PERFORM THEM."

Truster

You tried to hide you hatred of TOL posters for a bit, but your hate runs so deep that you had to start judging again.

I love the truth and rejoice with those that both love and abide in the truth. My hatred is against lies and workers of iniquity.

Truster

2 Corinthians 5:10 KJV -

My justness does not depend on what I have done or am doing or will do. I do all things in trust and that is the sufficiency.

I know for an absolute fact that wherever I am. Whatever my intentions, thoughts and deeds that I am in the centre of the will of the Eternal Almighty.

Truster

"For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of Elohim according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;"​

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
My justness does not depend on what I have done or am doing or will do. I do all things in trust and that is the sufficiency.

I know for an absolute fact that wherever I am. Whatever my intentions, thoughts and deeds that I am in the centre of the will of the Eternal Almighty.
You're "better" than most people. Tell us, do you obey God?

Truster

A PRAYER FOR THE REGENERATE by Paul​

Now may the Elohim of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Adonay Yah Shua, that great Shepherd of the sheep. Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well pleasing in his sight, through YAH SHUA MESSIAH; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.​

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Two Christians fighting over which is the better follower of their deity. Using the same Scriptural source.
Wouldn't you think their deity could be a bit plainer and more specific so each would know?

Truster

Two Christians fighting over which is the better follower of their deity. Using the same Scriptural source.
Wouldn't you think their deity could be a bit plainer and more specific so each would know?

He reveals His will to the heirs of promise and not to those that contest His will. The pretenders can read the will, but they cannot benefit from it.