Are You a Misogynist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

In that case, why don't you remind those who pretend it is all women's fault (such as Skybringr) that it IS a big deal?
Because whenever I've seen Skybringr posting, he is arguing against things such as false rape charges, hypocrisy - things I am against. I do not hear him saying, "Even if a woman is assaulted, I don't care."

PureX

Both are reality. :AMR1:
So far, I have seen you post nothing that would indicate to me that there is any significant effect of "radical feminism" on public policy. All I see are a lot of regular women who want to be treated fairly and equally in the work place, and as spouses, citizens, and human beings. This "agenda" does of course threaten the male-dominent 'authority' of the past, and so the authoritarians among them are complaining and protesting. And of course their protests include exaggerations and slander against the more vocal of the women who are seeking equality. And I believe it's these that you are calling "radical feminists".

If they really are man-hating lesbians, they have every right to demand marriage equality and gay rights. If they are just women who do not wish to be forced into the role of "breeders" in our society, then they, too, have every right to say so.

So to tell you the truth, I have no idea what this great threat is that you seem to imagine exists, except the threat to the male-dominent bias of years past. In which case I'm not feeling threatened.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because whenever I've seen Skybringr posting, he is arguing against things such as false rape charges, hypocrisy - things I am against. I do not hear him saying, "Even if a woman is assaulted, I don't care."

Your intentional blinders to his posts are rather telling. Why on earth would anyone feel the need to drone on about such a thing when NOT ONE woman on this board has condoned false charges or anything in regards to hypocrisy?

Last edited:

GFR7

Your intentional blinders to his posts are rather telling. Why on earth would anyone feel the need to drone on about such a thing when NOT ONE woman on this board has condone false charges or anything in regards to hypocrisy?
Because we are speaking of the effects on society. YOU are not harming society, but those who are - including plenty of men - are naturally spoken about. When police brutality is spoken about, I know I am not including my brother-in-law, as he is a law enforcement professional who does everything above-board (as are many others). But those who cause trouble in law enforcement will be talked about.

:D

GFR7

So far, I have seen you post nothing that would indicate to me that there is any significant effect of "radical feminism" on public policy. All I see are a lot of regular women who want to be treated fairly and equally in the work place, and as spouses, citizens, and human beings. This "agenda" does of course threaten the male-dominent 'authority' of the past, and so the authoritarians among them are complaining and protesting. And of course their protests include exaggerations and slander against the more vocal of the women who are seeking equality. And I believe it's these that you are calling "radical feminists".

If they really are man-hating lesbians, they have every right to demand marriage equality and gay rights. If they are just women who do not wish to be forced into the role of "breeders" in our society, then they, too, have every right to say so.

So to tell you the truth, I have no idea what this great threat is that you seem to imagine exists, except the threat to the male-dominent bias of years past. In which case I'm not feeling threatened.

:sigh: :nono:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Not any-- because the threads as I keep saying are only about radical feminism and their sleights of hand - not just women in general. :AMR1: If someone didn't approve of the lootings in Ferguson, does that mean they dislike all black people? :think: :nono:

of course

it's racist of you even to ask

and gfr - trying to explain nuance to dimwitted wimmen like rusha and bybee and purex?

just a waste of time

might as well try to teach Nietzsche to your dog

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because we are speaking of the effects on society. YOU are not harming society, but those who are - including plenty of men - are naturally spoken about. When police brutality is spoken about, I know I am not including my brother-in-law, as he is a law enforcement professional who does everything above-board (as are many others). But those who cause trouble in law enforcement will be talked about.

:D

Men who participate in domestic violence ARE harming society. They are teaching their children that might makes right.

Frankly ... with the attitudes towards domestic violence and rape that are being displayed, someone has to stand up for women. We stand up for ourselves. Certain men do not like this because it takes away their control and power.

Fix your own gender instead of whining about women.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
What they really mean:

Feminism = the exclusive interest of the female sex

Misogyny = the supreme hatred of women

What feminsts think they mean:

Feminism = gender equality

Misogyny = say one criticizing thing about women

Misandry = what?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
ads.jpg

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
if you find yourself chuckling as those old ads, you just might be a wee bit misogynist :chuckle:

and if any woman dares criticize you about it, put her in her place :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh ... you believe that Al Bundy (the fictional character) is an actual issue.

He was hilarious. Know why? It was entertainment. A comedy. You are no O'Neill.

No one wishes to listen to or watch the documentary of your life, Sum.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Oh ... you believe that Al Bundy (the fictional character) is an actual issue.

He was hilarious. Know why? It was entertainment. A comedy. You are no O'Neill.

No one wishes to listen to or watch the documentary of your life, Sum.

Dorothy was a fictional character.
I bet you like the idea of being the leader of three men, all with weaknesses except yourself :)

~you walked right into that one~

Status
Not open for further replies.