Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

john w

Hall of Fame
Which church do you attend? Assuming you attend any, "saint"?

Why is it that you fundamentalists can't answer questions? What are you so afraid of?

1.Which word did you not understand?:

I am a member of the body of Christ, the church, which is his body, a forever justified saint, proclaimed by the LORD God; thus I proclaim, what He proclaims.

can't answer questions? What are you so afraid of?
Wow! How long did it take you to GOOG that oh so original " What are you so afraid of?" stumper/cliche?

Chapter, verse, where I am required to answer any/all questions, especially from lost people, such as yourself?

glorydaz

It might not help you, but it will help others.

Wrong. It only encourages others to develop their own "truths".

We can't witness the truth unless we live by the will of God.

How you live has nothing to do with TRUTH.

Because it's when we have faith and live by the will of God that God blesses us with the Holy Spirit and then we can bring Christ to others in deed and word.

Dear Lord, spare us from the vain babblings of the pretenders among us.

We aren't blessed with the Holy Spirit because of how we live.
People are brought to Christ through the Gospel....you are not the Gospel.

Jesus clearly teaches, that's those who enter the kingdom of heaven are those who live by the will of the father.

He wasn't speaking to us. Move to the other side of the Cross if you want to hear what the RISEN Lord teaches. The Cross really did make a difference. It's still a mystery to you. :sigh:

Do you think that the apostles would have been given the Holy Spirit if they hadn't believed and obeyed what Jesus taught them?

Do you think the apostles gave the Holy Spirit to anyone?

The first thing they did was obey when Jesus said "follow me" and Paul was ready to obey immediately saying "what will you have me to do Lord" then they all lived by the teachings of Jesus and lived by the will of God, just as Jesus himself was doing as he lived daily completely by the will of the father and not his own will, doing what he was sent to do which was bare witnesses to the truth and speaking only what the father gave him to speak. And he was our example to follow.

The only way to help others is to live by God's will, because it's only then will we be given the power of the Spirit to guide and teach us, to help us to speak to others and to strengthen us to overcome the lusts of the flesh.

Clearly you don't believe the Lord Jesus Christ is God among us. :troll:

Lon

I wasn't aware that reading this pdf was wrong.

I have two hard copies of the book as well as the pdf on my computer.

I encourage anyone to buy it and read it.

Hard to tell. Generally, unless it is protected, the copyright is expired, because one generally needs to go through a program to be able to read it, if it is still copyrighted. If they sold a PDF that wasn't protected, it'd be odd AND an oversight. Sure, they may want money but we have laws for artists and artists and writers etc. need to ensure their own work is available through those channels or they are basically giving them away, inadvertently. Sure, there is some pirating still going on, but this looks like a legitimate copy. It might be a good idea to contact Stam, but I'd assume he (or whoever owns his estate) would know about this particular. My guess: Copyright wasn't renewed. :e4e:

Greg Jennings

1.Which word did you not understand?:

Wow! How long did it take you to GOOG that oh so original " What are you so afraid of?" stumper/cliche?

Chapter, verse, where I am required to answer any/all questions, especially from lost people, such as yourself?

I'm someone who is trying to learn. And yet you turn me away.

Who is really the wolf, here?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Things That Differ" by Cornelius R. Stam would be an easy and concise place to start.

Online downloadable PDF:

http://www.gracegospel.eu/StamI13.pdf

See http://kgov.com/copyright

Good read.

I've posted a few things from his book over the years.

It is well written in that it flows very well.
One of the better books on the subject, In my opinion because it does read so easily.

I know of at least two of TOL members that have also written a book on the subject of MAD.
Bob Enyart and Chickenman.

drbrumley

Good read.

I've posted a few things from his book over the years.

It is well written in that it flows very well.
One of the better books on the subject, In my opinion because it does read so easily.

I know of at least two of TOL members that have also written a book on the subject of MAD.
Bob Enyart and Chickenman.

Chickenman wrote a book? I did not know that..Any info on it?

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm someone who is trying to learn. And yet you turn me away.

Who is really the wolf, here?

You-face you....defiled, seared conscience, and all, as you are engaging in sophistry, having an un-teacheable spirit.To wit:

Which church do you attend? Assuming you attend any, "saint"?

Why is it that you fundamentalists can't answer questions? What are you so afraid of?

I addressed your question, from the book, and what did I get from you?

I'm a big boy, as I can take debate, rejection of my expounding; but I have no patience for the above "patty cake...patty cake" kiddie games of yours, and your condescending "disapproval" of the biblical definition of "saint," and thus why I proclaim it.

Dig? Good.

glorydaz

From John, does it end?

You-face you....defiled, seared conscience, and all, as you are engaging in sophistry, having an un-teacheable spirit.To wit:

I addressed your question, from the book, and what did I get from you?

I'm a big boy, as I can take debate, rejection of my expounding; but I have no patience for the above "patty cake...patty cake" kiddie games of yours, and your condescending "disapproval" of the biblical definition of "saint," and thus why I proclaim it.

Dig? Good.

Stated better than I could have done. :thumb: