Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

God's Truth

Well yes I did see him curse, slander, verbal abuse, lack control but I have yet to prove he's lied but so do many other Christians or at least those who claim or believe they are Christians. For me the real proof is whether he is a false prophet but yes he does come across as wolf like, although it could just be he's zealous for the Lord and has yet to mature some.

You are deceiving yourself.

God's Truth

Pretty sure we are told to hold fast, and persevere in faith.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Hi pops,

Don't believe what musterion says about me. I said I was saved and seated with Christ now. I said I could not lose my salvation. I can't lose my salvation because I obey.

That doesn't mean people cannot lose their salvation.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Gospel is all about Jesus and His teachings.

And He does not approve fruitless faith.

Gospel is good news. Jesus teachings are the good news.

popsthebuilder

Hi pops,

Don't believe what musterion says about me. I said I was saved and seated with Christ now. I said I could not lose my salvation. I can't lose my salvation because I obey.

That doesn't mean people cannot lose their salvation.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.
I don't believe what anyone says about anyone else.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus does not take light of slandering His faithful servant, and Marhig is one of faithful ones.

you better watch out.

God's Truth

Nope. Jesus chooses those who believe, and those who believe obey as a result of their faith, because good works are a sign of living faith.

See Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 10:35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."
JESUS HIMSELF is LIFE. Why can't you get that through your thick skull? We don't need His words to have life. WE NEED HIM!!!
Jesus IS the WORDS OF GOD.

Don’t you get what that means?

It means what he says is God’s words.

Again, my obedience to Him is a result of my faith in Him, not because I want to earn my salvation.
There isn’t a wrong way and time to obey Jesus.
So you do obey him? What do you do? You have asked me many times and I tell you.
So if you obey Jesus, then you know how good it is, right? So if you obey and you know how good it is, why do you preach against it in any way?

Adding faith to works is easy (what God did with Israel). But Adding works to faith ends up with faith + works for salvation.
The old law was NOT based on faith.

Galatians 3:12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, "The person who does these things will live by them."
Faith is all that is required to enter Heaven. Works are a result of that faith, they are not a requirement for salvation.
God doesn’t even know you if you don’t obey.
God saves those who love Him.
We love Him by obeying Him.
Ask me for the scriptures if you don’t know them.

marhig

My testimony, which I have given, for years, on TOL, w/o apology. Pay attention to my brilliant expounding, on the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation,and how members of the boc have the righteousness of God, in Christ, as an everlasting possession, because of what the Saviour did, 2000+ years ago, re. the sin(singular)/sins(plural)issue.

Good news.

Do me this favor. I won't forget it. Ask your friends in the TOL neighborhood about me. They'll tell you I know how to return a favor, and about my extreme brilliance, and humility.

Don John W
Luke 18

And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

marhig

Titus 3

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared