Another tally of anti-trinitarian threads

Lon

The last time I tallied these, the number was well over 130 threads against a Trinitarian view.

After all of them were deleted, it is surprising to see how quickly they are rejuvenated.

This is not a 'debate the trinity' thread. It is a thread specifically about the number of threads and why they exist, as well as a reference tool.

1. ECT- A pink egg isn't a blue egg -can't be an egg, & Jesus cannot be God -Oatmeal
2.A pink egg isn't an egg and Jesus can't be God (2) -Oatmeal Deleted
3. Jesus isn't God - Elia
4. Jesus isn't the Messiah - Elia
5. Jesus can't be Y-H-W-H or he'd be praying to Himself -Elia Deleted--Same topic as Jesus isn't God
6. There are two gods -October23
7. Jesus is just a normal man, not God -Cross-Reference
8. Why can't you see God, but people have seen Jesus Christ? Pink egg isn't a pink egg redux--Oatmeal Deleted--same topic again. Please stick to one thread.
9. Jesus has a God-Keypurr
10. A false messiah and an idol -Elia
11. Not only anti-Trinitarian but anti-Christ as well.
12. The Trinity is False - Squeeky
13. Jesus isn't Jehovah -Kingdom rose
14. Jesus is not God - Lazy
15. Jesus is not God - Cherubram
16. Jesus isn't our sin Sacrifice - Caino (UB thread at 680+ pages of useless bandwidth, would like to see it chopped and a new thread started if it must)
17. Jesus isn't God, just His right-hand - Cherubram
18. Jesus isn't the Alpha and Omega - Cherubram
19. Jesus is unique, but not God - cgavaria
20. Jesus is not God, no matter what scripture says - cgavaria
21. Jesus is just 'a' god - Squeeky
22. Is Jesus God? -Versais (Hinduism) I'd leave this one as legitimate and needed against polytheism
23. Jesus is Created - Squeeky
24. Jesus is Created - cgavaria
25. Jesus is not Messiah - Elia
26. The Trinity is False -Squeaky
27. Jesus is not equal with God - Cherubram
28. Jesus is not God -Daqq
29. Jesus is not God - kingdomrose
30. Jesus isn't perfect so not God - Stephencbh
31. Jesus is not God (2) - Kingdomrose
32. God is not Triune - Kingdomrose
33. YHWH is not Triune -Kingdomrose (Sacred namer as well :plain: )
34. The Trinity is not true -Kingdomrose
35. Jesus Is not God -Beammeup
36. Arian commercial - Lazy Afternoon
37. Jesus is not God - Kingdomrose
38. Jesus is not God - Oatmeal
39. Trinitarians are Pharisees - Kingdomrose
40. Trinitarians are not Saved - Squeeky
41. Jesus is not God - Oatmeal
42. The Trinity is devil doctrine - Squeeky
43. Jesus is not the Word - Squeeky
44. Jesus is not I AM - Squeeky
45. Jesus is not God - Squeeky
46. Jesus cannot be God - Cherubram
47. Not Meshak this time: Mainstream isn't Christian - Cherubram
50. About half of all of Squeeky's threads if not all.
51. God isn't triune - tigger 2

Mod Note: There gets to be too many of these threads, they will be deleted. Duplicate topics will be deleted.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The last time I tallied these, the number was well over 130 threads against a Trinitarian view.

After all of them were deleted, it is surprising to see how quickly they are rejuvenated.

This is not a 'debate the trinity' thread. It is a thread specifically about the number of threads and why they exist, as well as a reference tool.

1. ECT- A pink egg isn't a blue egg -can't be an egg, & Jesus cannot be God -Oatmeal
2.A pink egg isn't an egg and Jesus can't be God (2) -Oatmeal
3. Jesus isn't God - Elia
4. Jesus isn't the Messiah - Elia

I'm surprised too, everyday. I wonder why they can't be secure in their belief and feel the need to debate that. I don't get on here and debate about my eggs.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Oatmeal is the only one for concern; he is not a Christan, thinks he is, although without the risen Christ, does not seem to know the difference between heaven and hell, but he does have some of a brain, warped, yet there.

October 23 is mainly an oddball, floor heating radiator vent-knelling, Christan humbug, Easter hating, Christmas hating, pagan fearing, in need of saving, lost little lamb. Call out the sheepdog, the wolf has chased this one one of the pasture!:sheep:

While little Ella, dead from the neck up, misplaced reason, who begins her threads with bs'd, has to be, well, just that, and more, or less, however one looks at it? A little dreary lost lamb in the meadow, the one who, if eaten would render one with Salmi of Bologna ptomaine poison, better kept out of the flock for wolf bait, is about as far-flung from being in the fold, in the first place, as one can be, so color her in drab black, or dark grey, and married to one of the bens, perhaps Masada, living in a cave with a laptop and cell phone, the disposable kind.:alien::kookoo:

RBBI

Here's a thought to ponder, using the true measure given us, the Tabernacle.

In the beginning was the Word---->Holy of Holies, realm of the Most High

And the Word was with HaShem---->Inner court, realm of Emmanuel,
HaShem with us, Christ in you, the hope
of glory

And the Word was or BECAME HaShem IN the flesh of man----->

Outer court, glory restored and revealed IN and UPON MAN again, no longer naked and ashamed, covered within and without, just as the Ark of the Covenant with it's 2 coverings of gold display. And Yeshua was the flesh that the Word created to veil His glory.

This shows the restoration process of HaShem making the last Adam as a life giving Spirit, restoring what was lost in the garden. Peace

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What do you know about what a Christian is?

What can you show me from scripture?

Romans 10:9-10 tells how to receive salvation.

It says nothing about Jesus being God, nor a trinity.

It actually refutes it.

God raised the Lord Jesus from the dead.

Plain as any scripture could ever be.

Please leave this thread, you have plenty.

Reactions: Lon

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here's a thought to ponder, using the true measure given us, the Tabernacle.

In the beginning was the Word---->Holy of Holies, realm of the Most High

And the Word was with HaShem---->Inner court, realm of Emmanuel,
HaShem with us, Christ in you, the hope
of glory

And the Word was or BECAME HaShem IN the flesh of man----->

Outer court, glory restored and revealed IN and UPON MAN again, no longer naked and ashamed, covered within and without, just as the Ark of the Covenant with it's 2 coverings of gold display. And Yeshua was the flesh that the Word created to veil His glory.

This shows the restoration process of HaShem making the last Adam as a life giving Spirit, restoring what was lost in the garden. Peace

Huh??

Lon

Thanks, but I will take the scriptural brand of honesty, not yours.
:blabla::blabla::blabla: This isn't really talking about 'a colored egg' is it? :dizzy:

And all of this just to banter over 'an assessment' summary of your thread that doesn't make a whole lot of beans one way or the other. Are you not contentious? 1 Corinthians 3:3

Zeke

It's not far game, neither is it fair game. This thread is NOT for debating the Trinity, period. It's no wonder your doctrine is false, you can't even comprehend the OP.

By the way JP that wasn't debating, I know your a historical scholar on traditional assumptions and revolving speculations so I won't strain you're ability to think outside that box.

Lon

Mr innocent routine again! This is the religious section Lon so why is it such oddity that people disagree with the trinity here! You are a Zealot who needs some serious therapy.
:doh: I NEVER attack you. You follow me around and attack me. Who needs therapy? I know you suddenly 'were against me' but I never, ever, offered you any reason to be that way. You got here all on your own, completely without my help. Which of us needs therapy? I'm not bitter-much :nono: :idunno: :confused:

iamaberean

It's not far game, neither is it fair game. This thread is NOT for debating the Trinity, period. It's no wonder your doctrine is false, you can't even comprehend the OP.

Debating trinity is important. If one can not prove it with scripture then they are wrong. So don't just call out some one without scripture to back up what you think.

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
This means just what it says, one must have scripture.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Can't be any plainer than that.

Lon

Debating trinity is important. If one can not prove it with scripture then they are wrong:

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Can you explain this a bit further in this thread?

iamaberean

Can you explain this a bit further in this thread?

Their is one body, Jesus. He is the Messiah, the redeemer.
Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

He is the first (Adam) and the last.
1Co 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

There is one LORD God (Jehovah God).

Jesus is LORD God wrapped in the flesh of Jesus.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Col 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
What do you know about what a Christian is?

What can you show me from scripture?

Romans 10:9-10 tells how to receive salvation.

It says nothing about Jesus being God, nor a trinity.

It actually refutes it.

God raised the Lord Jesus from the dead.

Plain as any scripture could ever be.

You may be a Bible reader, however, You are not a Christian, unless you behave Jesus is divine.

What you are doing is proposing the beliefs of nonsecular Jews. They too believe in God, yet reject Christ.

This does not mean you do not understand the Bible, or are not religious; what is does mean is you are not a Christian, and cannot be because your theology is not Christ centered. You reject the fundamental doctrine of Christianity. I have no problem with this, or you, personally, what bothers me is the refusal to be honest about your faith, and/or religion.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mr innocent routine again! This is the religious section Lon so why is it such oddity that people disagree with the trinity here! You are a Zealot who needs some serious therapy.

Posters that disagree with the Trinity doctrine are the oddities. And,
you happen to be one of a number of oddballs on TOL. I've read
some of your posts and they are barely on the sane side of the
street. Your "paper/name conspiracy theory" isn't even rational.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Pot. Kettle. Black. Own it.

And? :confused: ▲ self-examine ▲ Zeke, you've been nothing but bitter and antagonistic since your departure from Christianity and it shows.

Don't miss as well, you started jumping down my throat as soon as you jumped ship, lest you'd forget. I largely ignore you, this is all your angst.

I like it.